It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They ate what? contest finalist

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Oh my! You have to ask yourself if maybe in a former life he was a washing machine. Some days people just scratch their heads at first and maybe laugh. After a while though, they realize there's a problem. I wonder a lot of things about the following situation. Why keep blaming an appliance when there's a perfectly logical explanation?

edit on 5-9-2014 by aboutface because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 12:29 PM
link   
daaaaaaaang. i thought my lab loved socks. loved to chew, play tug and walk around with them.

but 43! sweet fancy moses! i know great danes are huge, but, where the hell was owner with this one?!

it's funny, but the dog, god forbid, could have died if it didn't get immediate treatment.

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: CallmeRaskolnikov

I've come to the conclusion that dogs have malfunctioning taste buds, lol. Or at least some dogs really do. Maybe the dog has issues of boredom or under stimulation or something? For sure he's big enough to go to a laundry hamper, lift the lid and make his selection.

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: aboutface

haha, true, certainly big enough to nose around in a hamper. i always figured it was a scent thing that was attracting them to socks. because my dog would be able to pick out a white sock from a pile of white laundry if it was at the bottom of the pile, like a targeting system.

but, i could, for sure, see it being a boredom thing too. i'm still just trying to wrap my head around the 43 number. lol

new topics

top topics

join