It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Satanism real & are Satanist like lawyers(liars)??

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I am going to explain what happens in the mind of those who have chosen to be insane.

How does Satanism work? Surely people must get something out of it.

The first thing in understanding Satanism is to understand WHY? WHY would anyone worship Satan and perform a ritual for demon possession? They must see some sort of benefit and they are willing to do anything to get it.

If a person's desire is nobel, God himself would inspire that nobility. A singer who wishes only to spread love with music would never contemplate selling their soul. However a singer whose desire is ignoble, fame and fortune, they must find a way to reach this goal.

The one whose purpose is ignoble is not led by the Spirit, but rather they are only concerned with the flesh and material world.

Now that we have identified the why, we have to ask ourselves does it work? Can I really be possessed by a demon that will lead me to fame and fortune?

Here is where it gets complicated on a psychological level. In reality, even according to scripture, the only power available is the power that comes from God via the Holy Spirit. All religious texts agree here, only the creator has power not the created.

So from a strictly logical view demon possession is not real and the one who believes stuffers from a type of insanity.

How can we know it's insanity and not real? The bible claims that when someone worships demons God gives them over to a depraved mind, hardening their hearts, so they can no longer recognize nor be led by the Holy Spirit.

This is a sound logical way to explain the psychological condition of someone who has performed a ritual for demon possession and is suffering from insanity.

They no longer have access to love and peace, because they have placed other false God's along side of the true God, who only accepts virtue and love.

To simplify God gives them what they want. They performed a ritual that would allow them to gain power and stand against God. So they stand against God, not because they are demon possessed but rather because God has given them over to the insanity they desired.

So yes they do get power to stand against God because God gave them freewill to stand against him. Only they are the demon having no real power. God has decided that most of those who worship demons in this age will remain depraved and die in their insanity.

What I have said is an apparent contradiction to the story of Legion in the bible. The one possessed by a legion of demons. He asked Jesus to send the demons into the pigs. Jesus did what he was asked and the pigs drowned themselves in water.

Israel was under a physical covenant and were promised signs. Thier was no real demon possession, only insanity. The compassionate Christ gave the man the sign he asked for. To eliminate the legion from the depraved minds who believed in demons he had the pigs drowned, thus solidifying to the man the demons were gone forever. Jesus was a healer, not a psychologist.

I included the lawyer in this because the depravity is the same. The lawyer doesn't worship demons, but some worship the power of lies.

This is where many of our politicians come from. This lying class that has been created by the legal system. Those that are best at lying, who have justified lying to gain material wealth are easily controlled by others.

Once a man believes that it is ok to be a liar, actually accepting material reward for those lies, God gives them over to a twisted tongue and depraved mind. They can no longer understand what is right and true.

Lies have become what is right and good in the liars mind. This lying class is easily deceived to think that Joe public doesn't want the truth. The lying class even believes that sometimes lying to people is the only way to do what is good for them.

Look at BUSH, OBAHMA and HILLARY C. as examples of the lying class. You can go to YouTube and find many examples of times when these three knowingly lied without even a flinch. They are compulsive liars who can smile in your face while lying to you. Their minds no longer able to distinguish between right and wrong are easily manipulated by those with the real power.

The legal system must change. We can't have a job where a man is paid to lie so a guilty man can go free. No man should be required, or even asked to defend someone that they believe in their heart is guilty.

The good soul(lawyer) is in anguish and the guilty soul(liar) is justified by our current legal system.

God gave us freewill. Choosing a life that is against God will lead to insanity. This is God's righteous law.

edit on 5-9-2014 by sacgamer25 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: sacgamer25

Satanists are just another cult that believes in an invisible entity. No different from Christians in their insanity, just with different codes of ethics.

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Briles1207

Satanists are just another cult that believes in an invisible entity. No different from Christians in their insanity, just with different codes of ethics.

That is a way to put it. But to say no different, I have to disagree. Those who believe in the prophets who teach the Holy Spirit are not likely to perform human sacrifice.

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 11:43 AM
link   

True, but blood has been shed in the name of both.

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Actually, from what I have heard they are the complete opposite.. They are a sophisticated cult who have people in very high positions in society and really couldn't care about an invisible entity but more about control on this planet and the self at any cost..
edit on 5-9-2014 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: DarknStormy

Actually, from what I have heard they are the complete opposite.. They are a sophisticated cult who really couldn't care about an invisible entity but more about control on this planet and the self at any cost..

I've heard that also. But they do believe in an invisible boogie man, so part of your claim is false.

Not all liars are Satanist but all Satanist believe in what is not visible

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: sacgamer25

I've heard that also. But they believe do believe in an invisible boogie man, so part of your claim is false.

Look at it this way, regardless of a belief in an invisible boogieman or not (I do agree some do believe in that btw), to be considered a Satanist all one has too do is hold the worldly things (materialistic world) to be more important than spiritual things. We have Satanists all around us who don't even know they are Satanists and I can tell you right now, most of them don't believe in an invisible boogieman or God... It probably hasn't even crossed their minds before...

I'll tell you something.. I think my Dad is a Satanist. Why? Because he has it in his head that dropping a nuke on the Middle East will solve all our problems.. That is some evil sh*t. He thinks God and the Devil are both crap but his attitude is living proof that the Devil is real.

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 12:17 PM
link   
I've never heard or read bible thumping psycho Babble before. Wow. Just wow.

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Satanist are materialist people. They have a debauchery and degenerated lifestyle (they think there's no afterlife, so there's no point in being good or noble or follow a set of rules or laws), and use Satan to justified what they do.

On the other hand there is a type of Satanist that believe in an afterlife, but they are completely different from the ones above. They worship Satan and recognize him as a divinity. They use magic for rituals. They tend to be very intelligent and educated.

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: DarknStormy

I agree with everything you just said. Thier are many people who hold to the same values as Satanist, which is why their thoughts are so prevalent in politics and entertainment.

But I don't suppose many actually performed a soul selling ritual. Which is the type of insanity that can be incurable.

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Iamthatbish

Did I post something offensive to you? Please explain what I said that was psycho Babel. I am merely using religious texts to help explain real insanity.

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 12:35 PM
link   

I agree with everything you just said. Thier are many people who hold to the same values as Satanist, which is why their thoughts are so prevalent in politics and entertainment.

Well all someone has to do is convince a few people this is right and the herd will follow regardless of whether it is right or wrong.. Majority rules is the flavor of humanity atm.

But I don't suppose many actually performed a soul selling ritual. Which is the type of insanity that can be incurable.

Well maybe they have and didn't see it.. A ritual doesn't have to be physical, it can be spiritual also. Taking the front seat in someones conscience is the greatest weapon on this planet right now and many have fallen to it without even being aware of it...

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Yes you are correct. If the scriptures, all of them that speak of an end time, didn't tell us to expect this kind of world, I don't think anyone could believe in change.

But the scriptures do tell us evil will rule to be overthrown by those guided by the Holy Spirt. And this is where my hope comes from.

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 12:47 PM
link   

While I say that the insane don't know they're insane, the OP insists that insanity and "psycho babble" is a choice. The OP has no idea the depth of the insanity he seems to have embraced himself.

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Satanists are actors, lawyers, doctors, politicians, police men, housewives, cashiers, baristas, very high ranking members of the military and alphabet agencies. I'm sure you have walked by plenty of them in your life and never even knew it.

Here is where it gets complicated on a psychological level. In reality, even according to scripture, the only power available is the power that comes from God via the Holy Spirit. All religious texts agree here, only the creator has power not the created.

This is all according to the bible, that was written by humans and it's like comparing apples to oranges. They're two completely different faiths.

Everyone has to find their own path to enlightenment/salvation/spirituality etc. While I'm no satanist, they're entitled to their beliefs and the freedom of religion. Just as you and I are free to find our own path.

How can we know it's insanity and not real?

The same could be said of all organized religions, couldn't it? It comes down to a personal faith.
edit on 5-9-2014 by Jennyfrenzy because: there their they're

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Did I post something offensive to you? Please explain what I said that was psycho Babel. I am merely using religious texts to help explain real insanity.

Yes, you did post something offensive to me. However I'm having a hell of a day and, I won't post something offensive to you.

Lets leave it at I'm tired of Bible thumpers using snipets from a huge book that encompasses multiple books and has been revised multiple times to suit a certain groups needs for financial gain and power.

Quotes are great and I have a few favorites. They are still a minuscule part of a whole.

Since I'm doing so well not being offensive, what psychology source did you use that cross referenced the Bible?

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Iamthatbish

That would be called reality. No psychological course necessary to know that demons only exist in the minds of the clinically insane.

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Yes you are correct. If the scriptures, all of them that speak of an end time, didn't tell us to expect this kind of world, I don't think anyone could believe in change.

I don't want to put a damper on your point of view but I think it's too late for a massive change or spiritual awakening. Too many people are off in gaga land and have no intention of turning back.. Most people cant even look past the heads on their televisions let alone work out what is happening in this world and even the majority of those don't really care.

But the scriptures do tell us evil will rule to be overthrown by those guided by the Holy Spirt. And this is where my hope comes from.

Yes but if we are to look to the scripture and assume all that must come to pass, there is going to be a massive culling before any good comes.. We should be prepared, ready for that also..I'm not saying that because I want a massive cull, it just seems to me thats what the Bible is pointing at.

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

While I say that the insane don't know they're insane, the OP insists that insanity and "psycho babble" is a choice. The OP has no idea the depth of the insanity he seems to have embraced himself.

I was only talking about the insaniites that people bring upon themselves. My mother suffers from schizophrenia, and she doesn't believe in demons either. I am well aware other types of mental illness exist. But that is not the point of this thread.

Or are you suggesting demons are real?

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 01:01 PM
link   

I believe in the 1000 year reign of Christ, the messianic age, and I believe we have already had enough wars to fulfill prophecy. Maybe my hope is premature, but it is this faith that keeps me at peace while the rest of the world is on fire.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join