It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘Forced’ to fight: Disillusioned British ISIS Fighters Afraid to Come Home

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 01:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman
You don't get to come home. You made your bed...now die in it.

omg...i actually agree with something you said

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Leave them to rot where they are
take there passport's away , stuff what the law say's about not leaving someone stateless

Or leak their names and let the public deal with them

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 01:47 AM
link   
a reply to: FearYourMind

Reading through here lets just say many here seem to have the same problem as Isis. Lack of compassion for your fellow man. They know they made a mistake yet many here are wanting there deaths. When we lose our compassion where no better than they are. Without compassion yes even for the misguided soon are society will just start killing people they deem to be unworthy. As warped as Isis is i dont think killing them is the answer since that will only help them recruit more followers. The only way western countries will survive is to show people why our way of life is better. This is a lesson obviously learned by these people and you notice where they consider home? I for one think if i was the UK i would allow them to return and tell their stories to prevent others from following in their footsteps. This doesnt mean we should be stupid however trust is earned and until than they should be watched.

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 01:49 AM
link   
So they should be afraid! They don't get another chance, sorry. Hang them.

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 01:49 AM
link   
I've not read any posts in this thread as I saw the title and wanted to comment my own thoughts without being influenced by other posters. It's an old argument, one I have had on a couple of occasions with a Muslim here and there over the years. Where does their loyalty lie...to country or their religion? Without exception, everyone of them stated their religion was more important than their loyalty to the country they were either born in, or immigrated into. Personally, as a white English male, this is unacceptable to me, and obviously shows a schism that exists between our two cultures.

However, let me state from the off that I do not care what a person believes in with regard to a religion. As long as it does not seek to impact on me, my lifestyle, or that of my country, I am happy to tolerate any religion. The very second that a person tries to impose their religious belief on me, they will find an uncompromising brick wall that will resist any and all attempts to change and incorporate me into their religious way of life. It simply isn't going to happen!

So-called British Jihadists of the Islamic religion turned their back on Britain when they went overseas to fight with and for the IS state. Effectively, they became traitors and enemies of Britain and the British people. The IS state has murdered two American citizens at the hands of a British Muslim, and the same British Muslim has stated that he will behead a British hostage if Britain goes ahead with military strikes against the IS. To clarify: a British Muslim is going to murder a British aid worker by beheading him if Britain strikes at the IS militants. This is utterly appalling, and shows why Muslims cannot integrate into British society...they always put their religion first, not matter how barbaric it acts!

Any British Jihadist that returns to Britain has to be caught, put on trial, and punished for their treason. Treason in Britain is still punishable by death, although summary execution will never happen here in Britain, even after a trial, but they can be incarcerated, for a very long time.

Simple fact is, behind the moderate aspect of any religion, there lies its fundamentalist aspect acting in the background awaiting its time to impose its mediaeval belief system. Extremism and fundamentalism must never be tolerated, not even by moderates of the same religion. "If thy right eye offends thee, pluck it out", as the saying goes. Moderates have a duty to their religion to stamp out all aspects of extremism. They cannot remain silent, they have to combat it at the instruction level...but they do remain silent, and they don't combat it.

With the appearance of IS, I have now totally withdrawn my toleration of Islamic religion, and I don't apologise for it. I have done this not because of the religion itself, or because of any issue about race, I have withdrawn my toleration because of what the IS do and the barbarism it displays...it needs to be wiped out without compromise. Going to war against the IS is justified and required. I would say this of any religion that acted in the same medieval and barbaric way.

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 02:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Astyanax

ISI S crucify youth

The Observatory said that Friday ISIS publicly executed and crucified a young man identified as Ali Khalaf, accusing him of "heresy and apostasy."

"Though he had nothing to do with yesterday's protests, they executed him publicly in Ashara in order to terrorise people into not taking any kind of action against the ISIS," Abdel-Rahman said.

Furati said the jihadists, whose abuses and radical interpretation of Sunni Islam have been widely documented, are vastly unpopular. But, he added, people living under their control are deeply fearful of taking action against them.

"It's like living in a prison," Furati said, using a pseudonym to protect his family from retaliation.

"Not a single day passes without an execution somewhere in Deir al-Zor province."

I'm no fan of the Syrian Observatory in England but f**k their rights.. I hope they are hiding in a Sand mound crying for their mommies. If you want to fight for an ideology that takes the right of life away from innocent defenseless people, you have no right in my eyes.. Live by the sword, die by the sword.

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 02:50 AM
link   
a reply to: DarknStormy

Live by the sword, die by the sword.

Since you propose to 'live by the sword' with respect to these young people, I suppose you, too, are prepared to die by it?

Don't you realize that every time another Westerner takes up the attitude you espouse, it is another victory for IS?

You're handing them their goal of demonizing the West on a platter.

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 03:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Astyanax
Since you propose to 'live by the sword' with respect to these young people, I suppose you, too, are prepared to die by it?

If I had to die by the sword I would but it wouldn't be at the expense of oppressing and murdering innocent people for a Protestant version of Islam... I would die doing the exact opposite with no regrets.

Don't you realize that every time another Westerner takes up the attitude you espouse, it is another victory for IS?

No, sitting back and feeling sorry for ruthless killers is a victory for ISIS... Sorry, you may have your politically correct viewpoint but I couldn't care about traitors and extremists.

So what? Since when were Extremists the victims? Screw them.. And regardless of my point of view they are going to continue killing innocent people.

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 04:29 AM
link   
I have absolutely no doubt whatsoever that they WILL be allowed to come back to the UK and it makes me sick.

Every single damned problem in this country from the housing price problem, to the economy, to the banking scandal, to the grooming and sexual abuse of young girls by muslims and total lack of police response for over a decade, to the immigration problems to all of the people living on benefits, the EU, etc, etc, etc is caused by politicians.

They do not care one jot about the people of this country, all they care about is doing what they think will win them the most votes to keep them in power so they can milk everyone else and get fat and rich for as long as possible.

They have flooded the country with muslims and violent thugs from Africa, like the Nigerian muslim who beheaded the old lady a couple of days ago, just so they can call the other parties racist when they bring up immigration as an issue, and the racism bullcrap drum has been beaten to death in the media to make it into the no.1 biggest issue in the country for political reasons.

These idiot scumbag politicians try to tell us that all muslims are good and peaceful (despite none of them lifting a finger or reporting a single thing to the authorities re said sexual abuse of children, terrorism, etc), and that any that go to fight have been "radicalized" by some "evil bogeymen".

To now admit that these people are maniacs and refuse to allow them back here would not only blow the whole "racism" industry and the pursuit of winning power by schoolyard name calling instead of actions, it would also suggest that we need to think seriously about immigration and prove the point that politicians are outright liars, as well as admitting that Islam is a cancer in our society that needs to be removed.

Therefore they will allow them to come back to be "de-radicalized" so that they become "normal, peace loving muslims" again.

Just think how many votes that will get whichever party allows it from the muslim community - not because the muslim community will be grateful to them, but because the muslim community will be able to see that whichever party it is are the biggest set of mugs and ass lickers who they know will bend over and pander to every demand.

So have no doubts at all that this lot WILL be coming back, and you can expect to see plenty of propaganda in the meantime to discuss the "de-radicalization" of these poor "British" "victims" by the "evil radical muslims" who are "not real muslims" at all allegedly.

Remember though that these people who want to come back are muslims who are unhappy not because ISIS are murdering lunatics, but because they are fighting other factions for power rather than fighting for Allah in a holy war.

At least it will ensure that UKIP will get a lot more votes, shame they don't have enough candidates to win the general election.

Either that or we are going to have a civil war in this country before long, and perhaps that is what we need to get rid of the lunatics who are running this severely disfunctional asylum.

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 04:46 AM
link   
a reply to: beansidhe

Thank you well put. May there be peace, peace and peace..

purp..

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 04:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
a reply to: beansidhe

Do we just turn our backs on her, and refuse to allow her to come home?

Why yes, yes we do, ridiculous to mollycoddle these people

Put a bullet in her forehead to relieve the suffering.

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 04:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Astyanax
a reply to: DarknStormy

Live by the sword, die by the sword.

We have demons. Behead a few of us. Fly planes into our buildings and you will find out demons. They go back in the bottle when those who woke them up are dead.

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 05:05 AM
link   
I think we can almost guarantee that the British security services are all over this - some of the 'recalcitrant fighters' are very likely to become moles, in order to root out data on the 'incredibly organised' IS forces. Quite apart from being a rag-tag bunch of scoundrels, IS has already been proven to have a rigid and tightly coordinated command and control structure. A few double agents could prove very handy over the coming months and years.

MI6 don't **** around. Short leashes no doubt.

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 05:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Expat888
One case where best option would be terminate the entire lot of them with extreme prejudice.. rid the world of some of the murdering bastards in it.

Interesting choice of words.

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Consequences!

We all have to suffer them, no matter what we do or have done.

The problem is that the liberal left are always wanting to alleviate the pain involved with consequences which mean that the lessons of life are not learnt by those who do bad and very bad things.

Now the consequences of going off and killing, maiming, raping, destroying the lives of other people should be severe, infact they should probably be so severe that the offender never gets the opportunity to make the same 'mistake'.

And so consequences are important!

Whether the state chooses to molly coddle evil offenders of any political or religious or simply insane persuasion doesn't really matter. The Universe carries a big stick and though she may not choose to bring it down on your back immeadiately she WILL bring the consequences of your misdeeds down on you sooner or later and extra for those who attempt to cover up the 'offences'!

Be good people and play nice with the rest of creation because..................consequences are always waiting be it today, tomorrow or even your next life!!

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 05:27 AM
link   
As a British person with plenty of British Muslim friends, one thing we all agree is that these chumps are no longer British.

To hell with the lot of them. They don't deserve the comfort and security of a British jail.

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 05:38 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

originally posted by: beansidhe
She's Scottish, born and bred here. A couple of years ago she was a school girl.

And now she's an adult who abandoned her country and her morals to go off to mass murder innocent people. She's an untrustworthy murderous idiot - not exactly someone you want walking the streets.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 05:42 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Yes you raise a valid argument but what about the rape, detruction of property and murder. If yuou are not in a recognised army and kill people you are a murderer not a soldier - licensed to kill etc.

Can we let these people walk among us knowing they have committed murder and not been punished, of course we can't, even if they didn't have the opportunity to kill people, they went with the intention to do so, so they have to be punished.

This is a golden opportunity to teach young people the other side of indoctrination and the consequences of it. I hope our government in the UK is thinking of how to use this to show the consequences of listening to bearded hate mongers who have already committed so many crimes of incitement to murder that they can never 'go home' and eventually live in peace.

I hope that every Imman who has been involved is removed and placed on solitary for a very long time because they are as guilty as the one whom they gtriggered into action. These people need to be named, photographed and shamed. Every town needs their pictures up so they can be recognised and known .

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 05:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shiloh7
a reply to: dragonridr

Yes you raise a valid argument but what about the rape, detruction of property and murder. If yuou are not in a recognised army and kill people you are a murderer not a soldier - licensed to kill etc.

Can we let these people walk among us knowing they have committed murder and not been punished, of course we can't, even if they didn't have the opportunity to kill people, they went with the intention to do so, so they have to be punished.

This is a golden opportunity to teach young people the other side of indoctrination and the consequences of it. I hope our government in the UK is thinking of how to use this to show the consequences of listening to bearded hate mongers who have already committed so many crimes of incitement to murder that they can never 'go home' and eventually live in peace.

I hope that every Imman who has been involved is removed and placed on solitary for a very long time because they are as guilty as the one whom they gtriggered into action. These people need to be named, photographed and shamed. Every town needs their pictures up so they can be recognised and known .

They will all be allowed to come home - mark my words.

Within a couple of years they'll be living in a town near you in a house provided by the state and lording it up on benefits.

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 05:52 AM
link   
I said a long time ago something that nobody takes in to account. Combat stress and PTSD. I have had friends and colleagues return from war zones changed men. Nice compassionate men who return violent, twisted and bitter. Not through their own fault but the stress of battle. Some of them have attacked and one has murdered members of the British public. These are loyal British men who see themselves as such. What do you think the chances are that some of these men will return with mental health issues? Who have already been radicalised and already hate the British public and way of life?

Why should the British taxpayer pay for them to be housed, to be monitored, policed and most likely why should we pay for their inevitable psychological treatment on the NHS? Because THEY have now decided that THEY can't handle the rigours of a war that THEY decided to get involved in? They decided Britain wasn't good enough for them. Let them live by that decision and die violently by it.

to claim we should show compassion, tolerance or understanding for war criminals is absolutely pathetic and weak. They were part of a group who have freely raped and murdered everything in their midst. Women. Children. Innocent men. Regardless of the origins of ISIS, those are individual acts consciously carried out by men like them that now want to return to the UK. They should be incinerated like the diseased meat that they are.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join