It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NATO agrees cyber attack could trigger military response

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 06:07 AM
link   
a reply to: BornAgainAlien

If NATO and US which funds 80% of NATO,

If they want war, they will find a way to start war.

The only question is, can you start WW3 and win it.

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Any country that has it's critical infrastructure accessible via the net deserves a hit, if only to prove their stupidity and get them to rectify the situation.

As for proving who is responsible for an attack, it can be very difficult at times. Simply saying the attack originated in Country-X, is no proof of who did it and is no indication of state involvement. Of course, the cyberwar boys know this, as do many other people in the world with an ounce of common sense and a little IT knowledge. However, why let that get in the way of things.

I get the impression the bankers are actually counting on some catastrophic cyber event. Not only to usher in their profitable war, but to wipe out the evidence of their criminality. Hell, they even have laws already passed to seize depositors money to refinance their losses after such an attack.

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Well let's see when we go to war because from my point of view it's look realy bad

map.ipviking.com...

www.akamai.com...
edit on 6-9-2014 by Dolby_X because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Dolby_X

So US and China do the most attacks, but US is the only one who gets hammered with attacks, gzjee, I wonder why ?

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: BornAgainAlien

mostly because US got the most of the data center in this world ?... can be related ?

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Tell them to start the MF already. You know they want to. This stuff was preordained long ago. Time for another reset.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join