It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First England...and now...Germany? Yes, Sharia Law zones enforced by roving groups

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: skalla
a reply to: 727Sky

There are Sharia courts in the US too. And there have been Sharia Judgements made in the US.

The word court seems to confuse many - re: Sharia in the UK and US they are centres for mediation in which both parties agree to take part and have an agreed religious mediator, just like when two parties use a Priest or Rabbi to mediate a dispute such as one in a marriage or business, what is good for the goose is good for the gander.

And no hands get chopped off, disputes get settled.... I'm sure some people benefit and some people leave feeling hard done by just like any mediation process.

But people have to make a choice to take part, personal responsibility and all that.

I think people are confusing the courts with all Sharia Law, the court process is for arbitration of civil matters when both parties agree to it, no different to Beth Din which the Jewish population have been using in the UK for over 100 years, there would be NO criminal cases, beheading as such its sensationalist media carp from the likes of Daily mail etc

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: tacka

Because Common Law is just not good enough.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: jajaja

Don't be silly, this means that people don't have to take expensive recourse to the law and tie up court time that is more valuable for dealing with criminals.

Do you want the courts to have to settle minor disagreements?

Do you want lawyers to settle everything and rinse everyone's cash in the process?

Do you want to remove people's freedom to choose a method to mediate a dispute?

You do realise that both people have to agree?

Have you ever taken part in mediation and do you even understand what it is?

Vicars, Priests and Rabbis do these mediation processes all of the time In both the US and UK, as do Imams - this is freedom of religion and freedom of choice in action, and I assume that you support freedom.

You seem to be scared of the word Sharia.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Don't be silly, this means that people don't have to take expensive recourse to the law and tie up court time that is more valuable for dealing with criminals.

Do you want the courts to have to settle minor disagreements?

Do you want lawyers to settle everything and rinse everyone's cash in the process?

Do you want to remove people's freedom to choose a method to mediate a dispute?

You do realise that both people have to agree?

Have you ever taken part in mediation and do you even understand what it is?

Vicars, Priests and Rabbis do these mediation processes all of the time In both the US and UK, as do Imams - this is freedom of religion and freedom of choice in action, and I assume that you support freedom.

You seem to be scared of the word Sharia.

Yeah, terrible we all have to be held to the same standard.

Maybe people shouldn't get into disputes.

Scared of the word Sharia? lol, I have no fear of it, because the moment they bring it to here, the CIRA/PIRA/DAAD et al will be enforcing their version of it. They haven't gone away ya know, thanks to the British government who put them in devolved power.

Basically vigilantee law, that is after all what these people walking streets patrolling are doing, nothing more than vigilantee law enforcing.

It is not people like me they have to deal with, it is them.

If they want to head to head with Northern Ireland mafias, let em. It is their funeral.

Immigrants already have a hard time there, this will be no different.

If you want to support Sharia law so much, why don't you move to the Islamic Callpihate Dreamland.

Many of my Muslim friends don't go around calling people racists, telling them what to wear etc, they're open minded and open themselves to different views, not like these buttholes walking the street acting like a cop enforcing their religeon onto passers by. These people go out looking for trouble, and they WILL find it. One day they will harass the wrong person.

As they say.

They have to get lucky EVERY TIME, the other side only have to get lucky once.

Not that I support mafias' but they can serve a useful purpose. They can put their hidden ammo stashes to good use. Instead of shooting us in the kneecaps, they can put it into buttholes like these vigalantee behaviour/fashion enforcers.

You are welcome to travel to Northern Ireland and go to the Belfast Town Hall and preach your support of Sharia, you may have a hard time leaving in one piece.

You wouldn't have the balls to do so, and you wouldn't have them after either.

We know how much you Brits support terrorism, and in fact surrender to it by handing them power.

Perhaps you can do the same to your wonderful Sharia Law.

Honestly, I would love to see Britain mainland destroy itself with it.

That is what we call, KARMA.

Feel free to wonder the streets of Ardoyne, Belfast, anywhere over there, and dictate how people should dress, not drink, how to behave, grow a beard. You would be found dead up an allyway within 10 minutes, and nobody would blink, nor give a frack.

Perhaps you should direct your "frustration" at people not likeing your way of life, to the people that wander the streets acting like Religous Cops. That is the people that are ruining your "acceptance". Not people like me.

If you didn't walk around acting like arrseholes, you wouldn't be treated as one.

Get your own house in order before calling out other people's houses as being bad. Quit acting the poor victim, because you are not helping your own cause.

When I live in other countries and I do often, I have to adopt their laws, I have to learn to fit into a new culture, as does everybody, buttholes like these Religous Cops and their no go areas ( we know all about these areas in Northern Ireland, we have lots here that you wouldn't want to be hanging around long), these people just want their calliphate, and nothing else, funny how my Muslim friends don't go around acting like these jerkoffs. Why is that? Probably because they are educated and smart and decent people, but not these street walking Religious Fanatics that will then get themselves shot in the kneecaps or beaten to death or near death by a baseball bat, then everybody with a beard will be targetted. Thanks to these Religious Street Walking wanabie Vigalantee Police Force.

It is these fanatics that bring the trouble to us, so, they will get it. Nobody will blink an eye if they go around acting like Religious Police twats then end up disappeared.

The government police force has its own problems wandering about here, people don't want these jerkoffs on top of that. You think it will be accepted here? Your head must be firmly up yer calliphate.

Again, good luck walking the streets of Northern Ireland being religious police. That will end well, I shall bring popcorn.

edit on 7-9-2014 by jajaja because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Nice soliloquy, but you have totally missed my point, not that I'm surprised.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Nice soliloquy, but you have totally missed my point, not that I'm surprised.

I understood what your point was and I totally understand it is an aggreement of arbritration by both agreeing parties. I was also making my point about how it will be accepted of the Bearded Police wandering the streets in the mainland uk over in Northern Ireland. They wouldn't be able to wander the streets for very long.

It is not about the parties agreeing, it is the behaviour of the idiots patrolling the streets trying to "advertise" it. Those are the people you should focus your energy on , they are the people that are giving your cause a bad name.

Now don't tell me these vigalantee self apointed religious police are not walking about the UK trying to enforce "their" law, we all know they are.

That is the issue people have, not your little secret arbritration meetings.

I can bring up a lot of incidents by these kind of people from many European countries over the past decade or more.

I don't give a frack how your little parties solve their own problems, get the frack off the street being religious enforcers.

Hug make up, kiss each other, chop each others penises off, I honestly don't care what you agree too, keep it off our public streets , practice your own person things in your own personal homes.

The moment people go around dictating how we should live, well, I wouldn't want to be them.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Maybe Germany has a plan, I mean its not the first time what they perceive to be ethnic undesirables have been coerced and rounded up in to an area and then disposed of, literally.

One has to wonder how Sharia law would complete against SS gestapo tactics, considering there on the same page figuratively speaking.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 03:19 PM
link   

From what i can tell in the media reports from the UK that loads of posters have bought to ATS, only a handful or so of people have been involved in "Sharia patrols", they have been roundly condemned by the Islamic community, given Asbos and then Jail time.

It's just bloody local news of idiots causing trouble on the streets and then getting slapped by the law, blown up into a big deal by tabloid BS.

If they are walking the streets now, please prove it and we can assess it right now. Please do.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Maybe Germany has a plan, I mean its not the first time what they perceive to be ethnic undesirables have been coerced and rounded up in to an area and then disposed of, literally.

One has to wonder how Sharia law would complete against SS gestapo tactics, considering there on the same page figuratively speaking.

Nobody wants a rise of the Nazi's, however, these idiots walking the street acting like Religious Police, are giving them the demand of action they need.

People just want to live about their own lives in peace, not be harassed when waking down the street in an area, just because of how they dress etc.

All that does is give rise to Nazism or local Paramilitaries, this is what gives them grass root support. We don't want to revive these people either.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 03:21 PM
link   

From what i can tell in the media reports from the UK that loads of posters have bought to ATS, only a handful or so of people have been involved in "Sharia patrols", they have been roundly condemned by the Islamic community, given Asbos and then Jail time.

It's just bloody local news of idiots causing trouble on the streets and then getting slapped by the law, blown up into a big deal by tabloid BS.

If they are walking the streets now, please prove it and we can assess it right now. Please do.

And it is that "handful" that is giving you a bad image, perhaps you should do something about it before it goes too far.

I blame bad parenting and teaching, where else does it come from, it seems to be only the past generation or two, the spoilled generation as I call it. They will be your undoing.

They won't listen to anybody else, all they want is confrontation et al. That is what they will end up getting, and nobody wins.

So far all I see is words, but no actions, as they say, good news travels, but bad news travels further and faster and lasts longer.

That is just the UK mainland, what about the incidents in other countries in the EU, I have been there too.

Learn to fit in, otherwise, leave the country, I have to do that everywhere I live, you are no more special than I am. In fact that is what 500 odd people have decided to so, well fine, bye bye, enjoy the Islamic State. Stay there.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Me? take a look at page 6......

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: darkwingduck

THEN prep your gear ace ,we are going HOT.
www.inquisitr.com...

Fake head by the way...SO I just debunked my own post...
edit on 7-9-2014 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I just want to call a spade a spade (no racial intonation)

I'm going to be fair here and blame my own country (America) for all of this... It's our philosophies that led to this all... "Multiculturalism" and "Corporate cultural domination"

Let me say first... "I get it" I understand that for some people there is a certain enjoyment in being part of another culture, in living among different people, for me... I happen to spend a lot of time among the Japanese, their "culture" appeals to me, very non religious, high tech yet spiritual, hard working and polite... different than the typical Americans I get to be around, it works for me.... If Japanese culture was under attack here for it's perceived "negatives" i'd defend them as vehemently as some westerners in here defend Islam... they have bridged the gap, made friends enjoy aspects of the culture, I "get it"

But here is the reality... The Human mind works best with A CULTURE... period. Life kind of is made easier when everyone has a common basis, things we share, traditions, a diet actually helps... let's face it the :diet" wouldn't be there if it was bad good health persists bad health dies.. a common set of holidays, something to revolve your life around a common set of expectations in regards to behavior, ways to function... the ability for life to make sense... some rules to how we interact so we can function in large group dynamics...

Now I will never say, that morally multiculturalism is a bad idea... at a glance, it began to avoid oppression, to protect people from discrimination...

BUT, it can't work, those who rally behind the banner of it appeal from various POV's all of which in essence are decent, but it doesn't change the reality that to be FAIR what you do is actually ELIMINATE culture... and no, no Govt will ever manufacture something that replaces actual tradition built from centuries of behavior.

If we look at the example of America, we are now a culture-less void, a horrific diet, we are watching the first generations of Americans die younger than their parents... while we debate Gaza, just as many people were shot in Chicago alone, there are riots in Missouri our murder rate is staggering, our HS system is a mixture of ridiculous media induced stereotypes, people are angry, families never stay together anymore even out holidays for all of us no matter who you are... are watered down and minimized, where once we said "United we stand" today we are as a people in utter division.

What we have actually become... is much like the Nazis, a Racist society with an indoctrination system not an education system and YES, we are building a Master Race philosophy just like Hitler did, based around ingratiation/elimination of cultures into a singular state sponsored set of ideas. We can call it the great Beige Race

Europe has followed our lead and in fact due to the post WW2 trauma of racist genocide has taken it to an even deeper level

But people can't simply "re-wire" a lifetime of behaviors, generations of culture, the Islamics they allow to move in aren't going to change their behaviors any more than the Europeans are going to mid life simply abandon their beliefs and how they do things, this creates an understandable threat matrix for many people who in the end ...just want the way of life they were raised with, CHANGE needs to be gradual and when it's forced it creates revolution...

Look at the globe... who is rising, China. Unity... we can talk all day about beliefs, Islam vs Christian, Communist vs Capitalist, these are all preference, entirely subjective... what matters is Unity in action a cohesive society that also happens to have a system conducive to "progress"

The failure of Multiculturalism is going to be lack of Unity, likewise the failure of Islam is similar, religion tends to fraction out into different beliefs, both systems are leading to violence, the quality of both systems in the world Western and Islamic are faltering by division and violence, the battle with one another is leaving another portion of the world sane and productive and neither of our groups are going to win any perceived battle for global dominance.

Both systems now come face to face with the cultures of the world who will not deal with this sort of "cultural imperialism" that both Islam and the West exhibit... Russian opposition, Chinese Opposition, there is internal strife by those that wish to remain the cultures they are within Europe and America...

What we have done in the West is go full circle in regards to extremism on the subject of culture and yes it's a circle not a line, no culture benefits from an extreme lack of tolerance, immigration is needed genetically and culturally to some degree in regards to evolution, no culture like Islam or the Nazis should be absolute in regards to not opening up or changing... like wise on the other end of the circle, absolute openness, results in the elimination of diversity entirely just as fast...

There is no "cultural diversity" in what America created, there is no cultural diversity when no one has a culture lol... it's just as ridiculous as the xenophobes in it's own way. Festivus and Mc Donalds and MTV does not equal "Culture" nor does "Islam or die"

Absolute freedom vs no freedom is again a circle not a line.... of course our two cultures are juxtaposed to one another and will fight, but neither actually is functional anymore...

What is absolute freedom in America? (on a personal level, yes we do basically have it) The right to make Sex and indulgence a main priority in life? To Eat to Obesity? to fracture the base of the economy, the family into virtual nonexistence? To live as you will with zero social norms? For any "value" to be correct leaving in exchange no values at all?

And what is Islam? the opposite, no freedom for personal expression or indulgence, mandates on every aspect of your life and behavior, no flexibility, no speaking up to change anything because the law is from Allah who can never even be questioned...

But out there is Asia... the "other" 2 Billion + people in the world, the "West" claims that they "lack freedom" and Islam would claim that they are "godless and hedonistic" (not as bad as the west tho)

But here is the reality... the East is MODERATE, they stick to traditions but do not murder for them, they are spiritual but limit religion, they are free to express themselves artistically, sexually etc... but not at the expense of society, they are allowed to indulge but not to a degree that affects others negatively, they are communal in nature but not to a degree where people can "live off society"

And they Rise... while we fall

Moderation is the key to life, any society that falters from that path will experience an equal level of self destruction.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I just want to call a spade a spade (no racial intonation)

I'm going to be fair here and blame my own country (America) for all of this... It's our philosophies that led to this all... "Multiculturalism" and "Corporate cultural domination"

Let me say first... "I get it" I understand that for some people there is a certain enjoyment in being part of another culture, in living among different people, for me... I happen to spend a lot of time among the Japanese, their "culture" appeals to me, very non religious, high tech yet spiritual, hard working and polite... different than the typical Americans I get to be around, it works for me.... If Japanese culture was under attack here for it's perceived "negatives" i'd defend them as vehemently as some westerners in here defend Islam... they have bridged the gap, made friends enjoy aspects of the culture, I "get it"

But here is the reality... The Human mind works best with A CULTURE... period. Life kind of is made easier when everyone has a common basis, things we share, traditions, a diet actually helps... let's face it the :diet" wouldn't be there if it was bad good health persists bad health dies.. a common set of holidays, something to revolve your life around a common set of expectations in regards to behavior, ways to function... the ability for life to make sense... some rules to how we interact so we can function in large group dynamics...

Now I will never say, that morally multiculturalism is a bad idea... at a glance, it began to avoid oppression, to protect people from discrimination...

BUT, it can't work, those who rally behind the banner of it appeal from various POV's all of which in essence are decent, but it doesn't change the reality that to be FAIR what you do is actually ELIMINATE culture... and no, no Govt will ever manufacture something that replaces actual tradition built from centuries of behavior.

If we look at the example of America, we are now a culture-less void, a horrific diet, we are watching the first generations of Americans die younger than their parents... while we debate Gaza, just as many people were shot in Chicago alone, there are riots in Missouri our murder rate is staggering, our HS system is a mixture of ridiculous media induced stereotypes, people are angry, families never stay together anymore even out holidays for all of us no matter who you are... are watered down and minimized, where once we said "United we stand" today we are as a people in utter division.

What we have actually become... is much like the Nazis, a Racist society with an indoctrination system not an education system and YES, we are building a Master Race philosophy just like Hitler did, based around ingratiation/elimination of cultures into a singular state sponsored set of ideas. We can call it the great Beige Race

Europe has followed our lead and in fact due to the post WW2 trauma of racist genocide has taken it to an even deeper level

But people can't simply "re-wire" a lifetime of behaviors, generations of culture, the Islamics they allow to move in aren't going to change their behaviors any more than the Europeans are going to mid life simply abandon their beliefs and how they do things, this creates an understandable threat matrix for many people who in the end ...just want the way of life they were raised with, CHANGE needs to be gradual and when it's forced it creates revolution...

Look at the globe... who is rising, China. Unity... we can talk all day about beliefs, Islam vs Christian, Communist vs Capitalist, these are all preference, entirely subjective... what matters is Unity in action a cohesive society that also happens to have a system conducive to "progress"

The failure of Multiculturalism is going to be lack of Unity, likewise the failure of Islam is similar, religion tends to fraction out into different beliefs, both systems are leading to violence, the quality of both systems in the world Western and Islamic are faltering by division and violence, the battle with one another is leaving another portion of the world sane and productive and neither of our groups are going to win any perceived battle for global dominance.

Both systems now come face to face with the cultures of the world who will not deal with this sort of "cultural imperialism" that both Islam and the West exhibit... Russian opposition, Chinese Opposition, there is internal strife by those that wish to remain the cultures they are within Europe and America...

What we have done in the West is go full circle in regards to extremism on the subject of culture and yes it's a circle not a line, no culture benefits from an extreme lack of tolerance, immigration is needed genetically and culturally to some degree in regards to evolution, no culture like Islam or the Nazis should be absolute in regards to not opening up or changing... like wise on the other end of the circle, absolute openness, results in the elimination of diversity entirely just as fast...

There is no "cultural diversity" in what America created, there is no cultural diversity when no one has a culture lol... it's just as ridiculous as the xenophobes in it's own way. Festivus and Mc Donalds and MTV does not equal "Culture" nor does "Islam or die"

Absolute freedom vs no freedom is again a circle not a line.... of course our two cultures are juxtaposed to one another and will fight, but neither actually is functional anymore...

What is absolute freedom in America? (on a personal level, yes we do basically have it) The right to make Sex and indulgence a main priority in life? To Eat to Obesity? to fracture the base of the economy, the family into virtual nonexistence? To live as you will with zero social norms? For any "value" to be correct leaving in exchange no values at all?

And what is Islam? the opposite, no freedom for personal expression or indulgence, mandates on every aspect of your life and behavior, no flexibility, no speaking up to change anything because the law is from Allah who can never even be questioned...

But out there is Asia... the "other" 2 Billion + people in the world, the "West" claims that they "lack freedom" and Islam would claim that they are "godless and hedonistic" (not as bad as the west tho)

But here is the reality... the East is MODERATE, they stick to traditions but do not murder for them, they are spiritual but limit religion, they are free to express themselves artistically, sexually etc... but not at the expense of society, they are allowed to indulge but not to a degree that affects others negatively, they are communal in nature but not to a degree where people can "live off society"

And they Rise... while we fall

Moderation is the key to life, any society that falters from that path will experience an equal level of self destruction.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: angrypsycho1977

WHAT? who wants to alter that?
I am...sort ...of a Christian and the idea is a NOGOas far as an enforceable FAITH. THE WORD GOD is referring ESSENTIALLY to any PRIME CREATOR for all who would choose to define such. At the time it probably wouldn't have the language to state so. GOD is everyones and couldn't care LESS how YOU define him in my opinion,to believe otherwise is a lesser intellectual expression if you will. IT's not about a demand for Abrahamic enforcement which WILL NOT happen either.
edit on 7-9-2014 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 05:48 PM
link   

I could not agree more, no one, Germany included wishes to see a return of Nazi eugenics or the ideologies that come wish such. I was simply trying to illustrate the fact that history has a habit of repeating its self.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 09:14 PM
link   
here is a really crazy idea if you luv sharia law so much why don't you move your self to a country that it is the law in quit trying to convert us to your so called beliefs truly in my town if you harasses the youths drinking on Saturday night you probably would meet allah and mohhamed very quickly we have no on duty cops and local boys here would do you great bodily harm. why the English are not beating these fools with a cricket bat astounds me.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 04:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter

Anyway we can all blame one group for this, Hitler and the Nazis. By doing what they did to Europes (small and then naturally declining through emigration) ancient Jewish minority, they created revulsion of anything not politically correct. If there had been no Third Reich there's no way Europe would have put up with what can probably be called an Islamic invasion of its cities.

You can also blame this to USA's racist past...

But who you should really blame are those who makes the laws, the rules, policies. Obviously, they did not look at the loopholes well enough.

Freedom of expression/religion is obviously broken when conflicting beliefs exist. That's why there's this thing called "compromise"

In a world where conflicting beliefs and personalities exist, there can be no true freedom of expression but only compromise and that is reality!

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 05:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: HumansEh
Civil war is coming to Europe. Very soon.
An unstoppable force is heading for an immovable object.

Only now is the west waking up to the insidious menace within. And its frightening what is gathering under the radar on both sides.
I will not breach T & C's by linking, but those with eyes can easily find horrifying manifesto from both viewpoints.

War is coming, mark my words.

"As I look ahead, I am filled with foreboding; like the Roman, I seem to see 'the River Tiber foaming with much blood.'"

-Enoch Powell April 1968, may be prophetic after all.

So I take it you've read ABB's manifesto and agreed with it? WTF is the world coming to..

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join