It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First England...and now...Germany? Yes, Sharia Law zones enforced by roving groups

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: aLLeKs

Muslim people are peaceful in small numbers, especially when they are huge minority. I too have friends of all sorts. But something seems to change when Muslims are in large, concentrated groups. Is it a sort of mob mentality? I don't know but you can't deny that the very idea imposing religious laws on people not of that religion and possibly killing them for breaking those laws is insane. Seems like these "laws" used to be "customs" ... when did that change? Maybe that was just in the movies

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

People (especially here on ATS) like to believe that we''re living in some sort of cultural fairy tale world where all the ill is due to misinformation by the MSM and simply scoff at threads like yours claiming it isn't true.

Well, the sad part is that we're facing a very volatile situation. Mass immigration from Islamic countries into Europe is causing a huge rift in these once relatively peaceful countries like Sweden. The issue is that the West has become extremely meek due to political correctness. We don't want to "offend" someone (case in point: the Muslim men in the U.K. who groomed children for sex and were allowed to do so because no one wanted to offend them by reporting them to the police).

So we turn a blind eye while an aggressive political ideology masked by religious overtones starts demanding that we live the way they want us to live. After all, they're "minorities". And nothing demands we be super politically correct more than minorities do.

A reply to HumansEh:

HumansEh said: Civil war is coming to Europe.

Except it's not a civil war. It's one countries ethnic people VS another countries ethnic people who has invaded.

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

Startling fact...since 9/11 the number of Muslims residing in America has jumped almost 70%. According to the NYT more than 25% of those are converts from the US. Since 2000, it is the fastest growing religion in the US.

Side note - did you know that 60% of all Muslims live in Southeast Asia not the middle east as so many think?

I have grown tired of hearing about moderate or nice Muslims. They are simply no adhering to the 'faith' as they should is all. It is ok but they are not true Muslims...only by name not practice.

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Firefly_
Hypocrites all around.

The west has been systematically invading and enforcing western-style "democracy" in muslim countries, which is no different to what's going on in these Sharia zones. I'm sure most of those who have issues with it are the Daily Mail readers who have no objections to bombing these people's homelands back to the stone age for whatever reason the government tells them it is for.

If you don't want to be subjected to Sharia law then don't live in those areas. Simple really, nobody is forcing you to. It WONT happen nationally. And if it does, who can honestly say we don't have it coming after what our governments have done in the past, and still are doing now?

Sorry. That's a no-go. In a free society, we cannot have areas of "religious law." The laws must be the same, and secular, throughout the country and religious nutjobs must not be permitted to "police" the public on public streets.

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: Hoosierdaddy71

I am talking about radicals. There are moderate Muslims just like Catholics that only go to mass once a year at midnight and do not follow the ten commandments. The problem in the world today is that the majority is allowing the minority to have a louder voice. At one time the majority would eventually say something but now it simply puts it's head to its smart phone, plugs in and drops out. Wanna start a revolution in America? Take away Starbucks...people would # bricks...

Actually....the ten commandments were for the hebrew people so if they do not follow them then they are ok actually. gentiles have only three things to follow. the catholics themselves wrote down the 7 deadly sins. A pope wrote those so they ar enot canon in the bible.

Now since GERMANY has outlawed NAZIISM in its country they should also DO it to the muslims as well and their police should forece fulyl stop the muslim patrols and increase patrols in those areas until they get the message. ANyone breaking the law should be deported to another muslim country of their choice.

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Israel has a thorny issue with putting up 25' walls to separate the Zionists from the West Bank Palestinians

It is not the best democratic solution to separating cultures but it one than is available here in the USA...

those neighborhoods/sections of cities/districts that favor their independent Sharia Law over common-law should be partitioned off so their pre-enlightenment ideology can fester in its' own hate laden social order...
post entry -exit guard gates to warn civilized westerners of the danger of entering that zone

and then impose foreign duty taxes on all those infrastructure services & utilities

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: NavyDoc

But in a free society, people are entitled to live how they want, in line with the law, right? So if they choose to live under Sharia Law, then who are we to deny them that?

It can be seen as a positive. Legal services have been cut all over, so if they can deal with the petty stuff amongst themselves, and not break the law of the land (which should always be binding and forefront) then that takes some of the burden off things like police, legal aid, courts etc. Saving money and resources.

I personally don't care what these people do, as long as they do not infringe on my choice to have nothing to do with Islam or any religion for that matter. I am all for live and let live.

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 12:37 PM
link   
There has not been a positive theocracy in the history of this planet,not even a Buddhist one,religion is what comes to us on its knees when it is not in a position to kill us,modern civilization has adopted the doctrine of separation of church and state for good reasons based on historical lessons these roving gangs of thugs imposing dark ages bs should be met with severe resistance the law does not tolerate vigilantism in the general community why should it tolerate it with these people.

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Auricom

I stand corrected Auricom, I couldn't think of a way to describe it outside of the parameters of a war within nations not between nations.

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 12:41 PM
link   

But in a free society, people are entitled to live how they want, in line with the law, right? So if they choose to live under Sharia Law, then who are we to deny them that?

It can be seen as a positive. Legal services have been cut all over, so if they can deal with the petty stuff amongst themselves, and not break the law of the land (which should always be binding and forefront) then that takes some of the burden off things like police, legal aid, courts etc. Saving money and resources.

I personally don't care what these people do, as long as they do not infringe on my choice to have nothing to do with Islam or any religion for that matter. I am all for live and let live.

Thats just it. they are breaking th elaw of the land by introducing laws that were not passed by the government they are living under. They are restricting the movements of non muslims in areas that belong to germany. They are breaking the law doing so. They are acting just like the nazis used to.

Keep quiet till no one is left to speak for you.

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I'm an atheist, so my opinion of religion will be derived from that.
However, if these believers wish to have their little laws, then they can certainly use them to govern those who WISH TO BE GOVERNED under those laws. Many westernised Muslims don't want Sharia.

That means they have no say on any non-Muslim, and no say on anyone Muslim who does not want Sharia. Basically the radicals tell each other how ungodly they are being. The moment they cross that line they should be subject to the prevailing law of the land.

Or we just decide, as a planet, that religion is an outdated form of control and usually causes more harm than good.

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 12:45 PM
link   

If we all lived me the old saying "When in Rome do as the Romans do" then everyone would get on a lot better. This kind of thing is what causes racism and fascism to come to the fore.

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Badgered1

Organized religion is the problem actually. individually a person is more rational and reasonable. Now get them in a group they suddenly lose their minds. Christians are to have a INDIVIDUAL relationship with God but thanks to the catholic church that message gets lost through creative preaching(aka not using lines that contradict catholic dogma)

BEfore religion there was alot of killing and bloodshed too. its not relgions fault its the humans who are in control.

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: HumansEh
Civil war is coming to Europe. Very soon.
An unstoppable force is heading for an immovable object.

Only now is the west waking up to the insidious menace within. And its frightening what is gathering under the radar on both sides.
I will not breach T & C's by linking, but those with eyes can easily find horrifying manifesto from both viewpoints.

War is coming, mark my words.

"As I look ahead, I am filled with foreboding; like the Roman, I seem to see 'the River Tiber foaming with much blood.'"

-Enoch Powell April 1968, may be prophetic after all.

I actually read Enoch Powell's speech for the first time last night, and to be honest everything he stated would happen has now come to past here in the UK.

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hoosierdaddy71
Around 12 years ago I work at a company that built buses into motorhomes. I don't mean little rvs, I mean greyhound type buses. They sold for around a million each at that time. Anyway, one of the last ones I built was for a Saudi prince. He was 20 something in line to take over saudi. No he never graced us with his presence. The final price of this one was 1 1/2 million. All exotic woods and gold plated hardware. It was really loaded out.
This thing had liqueur cabinets and satellite TV ' s the works.
They sent a Philippines fella to watch us build it and learn the systems. You would be shocked by the things this guy told us about his Muslim employers.
Drugs, alcohol and hookers. He was fond of blonds apparently.
The point is that they don't follow their own rules any more than the leaders of our countries. The peons need to wake up and see the truth. That is how to stop this kind of thing from happening. The brainwashing needs to stop.

And who invented the hookah? What are they smoking in the hookah?

When a Muslim person told me that it was invented by Muslims who were not really Muslims...that was like saying "It was done by the non-Jewish Jews".

Hookah

The origin of the waterpipe is from the time of the Safavid dynasty in the Persian empire which extended into India to where it also spread during that time. The hookah or Argyleh soon reached Egypt and the Levant during the Ottoman dynasty where it became very popular and where the mechanism was later perfected. The word hookah is a derivative of "huqqa", an Arabic term.

They invented the very tool for smoking tobacco, then tell us that smoking tobacco is wrong because Mohammed said so. So who is currently smoking the hookah over there? Oh yes, Muslims. Are they going to patrol now for all the hookah smokers? Let's see how that flies over.

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: flammadraco

Speaking of Rome ever heard of Goths and Visygoths their immigration policies eventually caused the empires downfall.

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 12:59 PM
link   

With respect I don't think you understand sharia.
It does NOT share power.

Learn about it. Before you are confronted with it.

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
a reply to: Badgered1

Organized religion is the problem actually. individually a person is more rational and reasonable. Now get them in a group they suddenly lose their minds. Christians are to have a INDIVIDUAL relationship with God but thanks to the catholic church that message gets lost through creative preaching(aka not using lines that contradict catholic dogma)

BEfore religion there was alot of killing and bloodshed too. its not relgions fault its the humans who are in control.

I agree. I have no issue with personal faith. Have at it. When that faith becomes an organised religion, and a force that changes the political, and judicial landscape, I have real issues with it. That's why I was clear that if they want to invoke these medieval laws on each other, I'm good with that. The moment they step outside that, we need to stop it dead.
Yes, there was a lot of killing before religion, and after, so it hardly changed the world for the better, did it? It didn't exactly stop the bloodshed.
I assume you're referring to ALL religions.

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 01:07 PM
link   

But we now have a 'British Christian Patrol' in England.

Lets just say things are getting ugly and will get worse if these Muslim Fanatics keep on.

edit on CDTFri, 05 Sep 2014 14:08:00 -0500u3002x100x1 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: HumansEh

Even more reason to enforce the law when they go too far.

Why must we be selective to what "freedoms" we allow people? Like it or not, we live in a multi-cultural democracy. Yes Sharia is extreme, but providing they do not enforce it upon those who do not wish to live under it, then I don't care what they do. I am aware of its dark side, but show me one system that does not have a dark side?

Western culture is built upon a system that was equal to, if not worse than Sharia currently is. Entire civilisations were converted to christianity or wiped out by rampaging armies. They don't call the dark ages that for nothing. Yes, we must ensure that Islam does not do the same thing, but at the same time what right do we have to deny those who choose to live under Sharia? If it means coming to a compromise, then what really is so wrong with that? If they step over the line then deal with them. But until then, let them be.

There is way too much fear and ignorance surrounding this issue. Personally, I am not concerned over Sharia law. I am concerned however how much more I am going to be screwed over by the "democratically elected" British government and its laws which are made to benefit the rich at the expense of the poor and vulnerable.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join