It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First England...and now...Germany? Yes, Sharia Law zones enforced by roving groups

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Sharia Police - Muslim Patrol now in Germany

In the city of Wuppertal a group of Muslims have created a "Sharia Police", enforcing Sharia Law during the night. No gambling, no music, no alcohol, no kafirs.

Link to Video - www.liveleak.com...

Here it is in a 'Muslim Area' in London.

www.youtube.com...

and in Dearborn MIchigan this past February a city commission meeting featured a man named Hassan who asked for patrols in his neighborhood.

The Muslim would not tell the council where he lived claiming he feared for the safety of his family but said he lived near Westland.

As reported, “Hassan also stated that there were magazines and newspapers at the public libraries and civic center that can ’cause colossal damage to a child’s health,’ asking the city to review and monitor literature before they are distributed.”

So, Mr. Hassan wants sharia compliant patrols to prevent people from using parks and he wants the city to perpetrate sharia compliant censorship at libraries

or the first cop in the nation to be allowed to wear a hijab...why must we make allowances?

www.twincities.com...

The US is next folks. Where as it is condemned by many local Imam's in Europe and the US we all know that they have no influence over radicalization. Time will tell.

+10 more 
posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

If people want to 'enforce' Sharia law then go down to the Islamic state and do it, don't do it in a nation that allows people to do what they please within' HUMANS laws.

This whole thing is a mess, the whole Islamic state thing is just ridiculous, and spreading like a cancer. I have no shame in comparing extreme Muslims to the barbarians, running rampant and doing as they please.

+17 more 
posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Sharia police in America? That'll go over real well.

I'll take, "Cowboys and Muslims" for 500 Alex!

+19 more 
posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Around 12 years ago I work at a company that built buses into motorhomes. I don't mean little rvs, I mean greyhound type buses. They sold for around a million each at that time. Anyway, one of the last ones I built was for a Saudi prince. He was 20 something in line to take over saudi. No he never graced us with his presence. The final price of this one was 1 1/2 million. All exotic woods and gold plated hardware. It was really loaded out.
This thing had liqueur cabinets and satellite TV ' s the works.
They sent a Philippines fella to watch us build it and learn the systems. You would be shocked by the things this guy told us about his Muslim employers.
Drugs, alcohol and hookers. He was fond of blonds apparently.
The point is that they don't follow their own rules any more than the leaders of our countries. The peons need to wake up and see the truth. That is how to stop this kind of thing from happening. The brainwashing needs to stop.

+5 more 
posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Civil war is coming to Europe. Very soon.
An unstoppable force is heading for an immovable object.

Only now is the west waking up to the insidious menace within. And its frightening what is gathering under the radar on both sides.
I will not breach T & C's by linking, but those with eyes can easily find horrifying manifesto from both viewpoints.

War is coming, mark my words.

"As I look ahead, I am filled with foreboding; like the Roman, I seem to see 'the River Tiber foaming with much blood.'"

-Enoch Powell April 1968, may be prophetic after all.

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 08:53 AM
link   
These idiots will be as successful as their equivalent idiots in London - which is not at all.

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Hoosierdaddy71

I am talking about radicals. There are moderate Muslims just like Catholics that only go to mass once a year at midnight and do not follow the ten commandments. The problem in the world today is that the majority is allowing the minority to have a louder voice. At one time the majority would eventually say something but now it simply puts it's head to its smart phone, plugs in and drops out. Wanna start a revolution in America? Take away Starbucks...people would # bricks...

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 09:01 AM
link   
That is sad, that is not the uniform of a police officer. Keep your religion at home or your church. Same for all religions. Church and state are supposed to be separate. She looks like she is representing more than the state or city to me. Does she get paid breaks to pray several times a day? Hope everyone gets the same time off. Can other officers where what they choose on their heads. They may not like the assigned attire either. Can a Cristian cop refuse to kill? Are they supposed to throw rocks at those they judge in the town square like the old book says. Or is it an eye for an eye. So many contradictions to the bible can you choose instead of following the laws? Like i said church and state are supposed to be separate. Muslims are no exception. If they do not like it do not sign up. If i saw her and i do live in Minnesota. I would ask her to call some one else because she does not look like a real cop.

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

I am talking about radicals. There are moderate Muslims just like Catholics that only go to mass once a year at midnight and do not follow the ten commandments. The problem in the world today is that the majority is allowing the minority to have a louder voice. At one time the majority would eventually say something but now it simply puts it's head to its smart phone, plugs in and drops out. Wanna start a revolution in America? Take away Starbucks...people would # bricks...

I honestly believe the moderates agree with what the radicals are doing.

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 09:03 AM
link   

While I would say that hypocrisy in any form is to be derided entirely, I also think that it is dangerous to generalise. In this case you saying that "they" do not follow their own laws, is far too blanket a statement. It pretty much invalidates itself.

It is true that in ALL cultures, there are those who seek to hide behind their professed faith or position, while behaving in a manner which cheapens everything they claim to hold dear, but that is never true of an entire faith, community, nation, or political preference.

Now, on the subject of these Sharia law zones, it is only worth calling such a thing, if it is ratified by the state in which it occurs. As it is however, these falsely described zones are not legally supported by local or federal law in the states, or indeed by British law here in the UK. Therefore, they do not actually exist. What does exist, is an area which is no different to a gang territory, except with SOME different rules. This means that the law enforcement community in affected areas, need to simply get their finger out, and go HEEEAAAAVYYY on the prosecutions for any crime related to Sharia matters, so that people get the idea that the law of the land is paramount, and the law of faith is secondary, and that no other situation will ever be tolerated.

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 09:07 AM
link   
In Germany they are already under investigation.

Intimidation and provocation isn`t allowed for them to do, only thing they can do is recommend religious life rules.

I won`t be surprised if they keep doing it German youth will go after them.

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: KawRider9

Sharia police in America? That'll go over real well.

I'll take, "Cowboys and Muslims" for 500 Alex!

Three strangers strike up a conversation in the airport passenger lounge in Bozeman, Montana, awaiting their flights.
One is an American Indian passing through from Lame Deer. Another is a Cowboy on his way to Billings for a livestock show and the third passenger is a fundamentalist Arab student, newly arrived at Montana State University from the Middle East.
Their discussion drifts to their diverse cultures. Soon, the two Westerners learn that the Arab is a devout, radical Muslim and the conversation falls into an uneasy lull.
The cowboy leans back in his chair, crosses his boots on a magazine table and tips his big sweat-stained hat forward over his face. The wind outside is blowing tumbleweeds around, and the old windsock is flapping; but still no plane comes.
Finally, the American Indian clears his throat and softly he speaks, "At one time here, my people were many, but sadly, now we are few."
The Muslim student raises an eyebrow and leans forward, "Once my people were few," he sneers, "and now we are many. Why do you suppose that is?"
The Montana cowboy shifts his toothpick to one side of his mouth and from the darkness beneath his Stetson says in a drawl,
"That's 'cause we ain't played Cowboys and Muslims yet, but I do believe it's a-comin'."

www.freerepublic.com...

Mind if I put my money on the Cowboys?

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: RedmoonMWC

The odds will most certainly be in our favor!

Merica!

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 09:26 AM
link   
For the US. . .

1st Amendment

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion.

No law. Not Christian, Muslim, Jewish, Wiccan, Spag-Monster, Chtithulu, etc.

My rights shall not be infringed, based on anothers religious leaning. That being said, MY faith has no basis to infringe on the rights of others either.

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

Now, on the subject of these Sharia law zones, it is only worth calling such a thing, if it is ratified by the state in which it occurs. As it is however,This means that the law enforcement community in affected areas, need to simply get their finger out, and go HEEEAAAAVYYY on the prosecutions for any crime related to Sharia matters, so that people get the idea that the law of the land is paramount, and the law of faith is secondary, and that no other situation will ever be tolerated.

I wholeheartedly agree,

But the danger comes when the law enforcement authority consistently fail to act for 'sensitivity' and political reasons.
The abomination of the Rochdale abuse and the failure to address it points to a major flaw and weakness in the system. Many people realise that the system is not fit for purpose any more.

www.bbc.com...

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 09:31 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: roth1

Keep your religion at home or your church.

That's the problem...it goes against their religion not to adhere to and enforce these "laws" 24/7. Their beliefs leave no room cohabitation with other faiths - or even the absence of faith.

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Moderates comply more than follow. That is what I meant by the majority staying silent to the minority. Like Palestine...

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 09:46 AM
link   

They are not willing to live by our law's, they do not respect our religion or culture, many of there male members see our female children as fair game and this is being nice about them.
They should have there citizenship of our country's revoked and be put back onto a slow ship to there nation of birth (or ethnic origin), pay that nation if necessary to take them back but only so much and they should be permanently barred from ever re entering our country's even on another passport using biometrics to stop them (home grown convert's and militant's should face treason charges).
I can not say what I feel but today it feel's as though our own house is being deliberatly divided against itself by an outside interest who are litterally destroying our nations and these migrant's in particular have been a proxy tool used for that purpose in a hidden war against our nationality's.
edit on 5-9-2014 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: HumansEh
Civil war is coming to Europe. Very soon.
An unstoppable force is heading for an immovable object.

Only now is the west waking up to the insidious menace within. And its frightening what is gathering under the radar on both sides.
I will not breach T & C's by linking, but those with eyes can easily find horrifying manifesto from both viewpoints.

War is coming, mark my words.

"As I look ahead, I am filled with foreboding; like the Roman, I seem to see 'the River Tiber foaming with much blood.'"

-Enoch Powell April 1968, may be prophetic after all.

I agree, it will come one day. Stupid pc crowd as we are invaded by muslims all over Europe. Many good muslims here in the UK, it's the youth that somehow are suddenly becoming more brazen and hardcore. Just like previously Christian/Jewish north africa and the middle east, this Europe will probably face an effort to take it Kosovo/Bosnia style.

Anyway we can all blame one group for this, Hitler and the Nazis. By doing what they did to Europes (small and then naturally declining through emigration) ancient Jewish minority, they created revulsion of anything not politically correct. If there had been no Third Reich there's no way Europe would have put up with what can probably be called an Islamic invasion of its cities.
edit on 5-9-2014 by ufoorbhunter because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join