It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hummm ISIS to the rescue ! ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 09:16 PM
link   
By reading the threads and comments by many of our members it is evident to me that many of our members wonder (as myself) why ISIS has been permitted to continue to organize and gain strength.. Something I had not considered was Chechnya and Russia.

As the crisis in Ukraine continues to fare poorly for Kiev and its NATO-backers, an "unlikely" ally has emerged - ISIS. Threatening to "liberate" Chechnya and the Caucasus, ISIS would essentially be handing over regions of Russia to its Western and Persian Gulf sponsors. While one would imagine the West would attempt to at least appear to stand in solidarity with Russia in the face of this recent threat, it has instead used the threat to stir fear among Russians, and as leverage against Moscow.

www.activistpost.com...

Before the inception of ISIS by the Western media, and as far back as 2007, Pulitzer Prize-winning veteran journalist Seymour Hersh would portend the creation of just such a terror group in his 9-page report in the New Yorker titled, "The Redirection Is the Administration’s new policy benefiting our enemies in the war on terrorism?" He stated that (emphasis added):

To undermine Iran, which is predominantly Shiite, the Bush Administration has decided, in effect, to reconfigure its priorities in the Middle East. In Lebanon, the Administration has cooperated with Saudi Arabia’s government, which is Sunni, in clandestine operations that are intended to weaken Hezbollah, the Shiite organization that is backed by Iran. The U.S. has also taken part in clandestine operations aimed at Iran and its ally Syria. A by-product of these activities has been the bolstering of Sunni extremist groups that espouse a militant vision of Islam and are hostile to America and sympathetic to Al Qaeda.

How many times have we seen ISIS in their brand new Toyotas formed up and heading down a street to their next battle ? I have often wondered why the convoys were not attacked by the much touted drones which seem to have no problem in destroying other targets... Anyway just something else to add to the pile of foreign policies.

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Maybe we finally learned our lesson

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 09:34 PM
link   

You ever wonder why Pearl Harbor was allowed to happen? The other side can be a useful tool to get what you want.
Sorta like the popular saying, "Never let a good crisis go to waste."

Once the Mid-East in shambles, or in danger of that, perhaps there is a new Crusade in the making, enabled by NATO partners under the guise of rescuing the more moderate Muslims, of course. Hell, maybe even Russian, China and India will join in.

The dangers so far is merely from a ragtag army in black with AK-47s and lots of ammo to burn. Let them run wild through a few countries and create havoc. What's a few million casualties when necessary for regional peace?

A couple of "no-nos" in the strategy is to not let Pakistan with its nukes get involved and to keep a close hold on the collar of Israel. Imagine it, a docile Middle-East, more or less after the smoke clears. Just what the New World Order wanted. Heck, Russia, the US and other countries can benefit greatly from a reduced oil flow out of that region.

--Over simplified or the root of a basic plan being allowed to seemingly create itself?

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 09:42 PM
link   
What ever the reason is we the average Jane or Joe will never know just like all the other world changing events we find out later that we were lied to.

I'm sure you have heard the adage about being treated like mushrooms.
edit on 4-9-2014 by Battleline because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Battleline

I haven't please explain.

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

Yes with the amount of information we are able to ferret out there are all kinds of scenarios and purposes we can imagine for ISIS by the think tank policy makers. I for one, in my inept view of world events never considered ISIS and the possible further problems they might pose for Russia. Russia has Muslim problems already.. A little fuel to the fire ?

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
a reply to: Battleline

I haven't please explain.

Kept in the dark and fed excrement.

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Toyotas formed up and heading down a street to their next battle ?
AHA...I knew all along it was The JAPANESE!
edit on 4-9-2014 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Well, it even further supports the theory that ISIS is an invention of Saudi Arabia, trained by US forces, and here to help the US war machine move onward towards total supremacy. I find it funny how Saudi Arabia comes out and warns that the UK will be next, and the US will be within two months, and nobody even questions them saying that. I mean really, how would they be privy to that information? The US is the youngest country in the world, and yet we have moved into being the biggest superpower on planet earth. I am telling you, the US is not stupid, they have this stuff very well planned well in advance. You will see, ISIS will serve US interest with Russia, and for the US own war on "terror".
edit on 4-9-2014 by thesmokingman because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-9-2014 by thesmokingman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 12:00 AM
link   

RITUAL DECODED: Ice Bucket Challenge - Katy Perry - Dark Horse Satanic Music Video

I think this adds a whole new dimension to this group and I'm going to be calling it Isil from now on. As my native friend kept bringing up how this primitive violent demonic group has no right to Goddess/Mother or Gaia's name, depending on which camp you're in about the positive symbology of Isis. But the metaphor mother basically and what is going on is obviously long term plans that they even bother to cover now that they realize many people are onto them and see through the middle east stuff and Ukraine. They now just resort to simply doing it, open borders, put adults in schools, just keep doing it, more and more because we aren't fooled and they just think they can force it, whatever their long term plans are.

But its really done, BLACK MAGIC STYLE. And people are being roped into helping their spells along. These guys are very dark magicians.

Wonder if the murderous villians doing this are all on in on it or unaware of how they're being used?

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 12:10 AM
link   
ISIS has also claimed that they are going to take out the Saudis, the US, Israel, Jordan, the Vatican etc. etc. And the one threat you chose to buy into is the one against Russia? Maybe you should keep in mind ISIS is just looking for recruits and trying to get them by pretending a regional conflct is a global one. Groups that take up the AlQaida name do the same thing.

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 12:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrSpad
ISIS has also claimed that they are going to take out the Saudis, the US, Israel, Jordan, the Vatican etc. etc. And the one threat you chose to buy into is the one against Russia? Maybe you should keep in mind ISIS is just looking for recruits and trying to get them by pretending a regional conflct is a global one. Groups that take up the AlQaida name do the same thing.

Wrong my friend it is but part of the whole. And my "whole" had not factored in the Chechnya and the Caucasus equation which actually makes some sense to me. Apply additional pressure to Russia since the other restrictions seem to have failed on stopping Russia in the Ukraine. Just a thought and if you read the article there are others. IMO war by proxy is alive and well and is happening all over the place if their (ISIS) announcements are to be believed.

ISIS is kinda like a virus in that once it is released, no telling how it might mutate and attack it's host.

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Sorry, but when you're basing assumptions around the fact that ISIS and the US are linked, everything else from herein becomes white noise...or BS.

At least you admit to having an inept world view of events, perhaps you should get up to speed before parroting these inept views though?

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 03:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: AlphaHawk

Sorry, but when you're basing assumptions around the fact that ISIS and the US are linked, everything else from herein becomes white noise...or BS.

At least you admit to having an inept world view of events, perhaps you should get up to speed before parroting these inept views though?

And maybe you should read the article and write Tony about his world views.. He has facebook and twitter so you will probably be right at home. twitter.com... or www.facebook.com...

As if your world view is any better than the author of the article? Or anyone else outside of ISIS and their true leader's plans. Think about the tone and words in your reply.....

The only proven and admitted link with ISIS and the USA is some of the fighters who were deemed non-radicals at one time which were assisted and trained to fight Assad. Weapons and money through Jordan and Turkey mostly from Saudi and a few other gulf states unless you discount all the covert aide the US supplied to the declared non-radicals in the beginning of the Syrian mess. Plenty of articles on how splinter groups broke off to become part of ISIS. If you do not know that maybe you are not as well advised as you think ?

Tony Cartalucci is a widely published writer whose articles appear in many international news papers.. I would have thought someone with your proclaimed smartness and understanding of world events would have known that...

Tony Cartalucci is a geopolitical researcher and writer based in Bangkok, Thailand. His work aims at covering world events from a Southeast Asian perspective as well as promoting self-sufficiency as one of the keys to true freedom.

I see his articles all the time in news papers and web sights especially around here... But I am not restricted to reading only western thoughts and news.... certainly not afraid of thinking about what others have to say and doing a little pondering. If you don't like it or are offended because there is not enough ra ra usa for you sorry. Write Tony and let him know he is full of Caca. I am a vet (I assume you are more than keyboard warrior and a vet too..surely you are not one of those who acts the part without the baggage ?) I will put my purple heart and stack of medals on the table with anyone if that kind of stuff is important to you. With 8.5 years in the service with 4 years of that in S.E. Asia so I have a few. I am way past that meaning anything to me except I was a lucky Mo Fo and figured out along time ago to try and do my on thinking and reading. You might try different sources; sometimes it actually is enlightening so if the article was totally outside your ability to think about the possibilities.. Then good luck My Friend with your world view.

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 04:40 AM
link   

I aimed my comments at you, specifically...

there are all kinds of scenarios and purposes we can imagine for ISIS by the think tank policy makers

Sounds an awful lot like you are tying ISIS is the US government to me!

All that other waffling of yours, well good for you, you must be a well endowed fanboy of whoever this tony guy is... if you want to get confirmation bias from sites like activist post, then by all means, feel free it doesn't make you more open minded, it doesn't make you right, just don't get all uppity when someone points out the BS.

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 04:58 AM
link   
a reply to: AlphaHawk

there are all kinds of scenarios and purposes we can imagine for ISIS by the think tank policy makers

Aaaahhhh I should have been more clear for you.. and should have said by their inaction and current lack of cohesive policies there are all kinds of scenarios and purposes we can imagine for ISIS by the think tank policy makers. Do nothing and let them run wild and clean up some dirty work that our impotent policies have led to a Mid East fiasco.

Sorry I have a party to go to and will check back later..

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Unity_99

RITUAL DECODED: Ice Bucket Challenge - Katy Perry - Dark Horse Satanic Music Video

I think this adds a whole new dimension to this group and I'm going to be calling it Isil from now on. As my native friend kept bringing up how this primitive violent demonic group has no right to Goddess/Mother or Gaia's name, depending on which camp you're in about the positive symbology of Isis. But the metaphor mother basically and what is going on is obviously long term plans that they even bother to cover now that they realize many people are onto them and see through the middle east stuff and Ukraine. They now just resort to simply doing it, open borders, put adults in schools, just keep doing it, more and more because we aren't fooled and they just think they can force it, whatever their long term plans are.

But its really done, BLACK MAGIC STYLE. And people are being roped into helping their spells along. These guys are very dark magicians.

Wonder if the murderous villians doing this are all on in on it or unaware of how they're being used?

(*Lifts wrist watch to mouth.)
"We have one that can see."

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 04:48 PM
link   
POST REMOVED BY STAFF
edit on Sat Sep 20 2014 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join