It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama arranged for Joan Rivers death for saying he's gay and Michelle's a tranny!?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: ladyinwaiting
Excuse me, but are you accusing the President of murdering Joan Rivers?

Do you have any idea what poor taste this is?

why not?

something wrong with your hearing?

joan had proof, she went to the same doctor.

(post by tsingtao removed for a manners violation)

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 09:04 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 09:11 PM
link   
ha ha! sorry people.

joan would not be pleased.

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 09:22 PM
link   
WHO CARES!!!!

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Thats a strong possibility. And she said about Palestinians last month as well.

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 10:03 PM
link   

VOODOO !!

Nothing is out of bounds with Obama.

August 17, 2009

Kristen Atkinson, a blogger over at the Townhall website, has posted an article claiming Marian Robinson, the 72-year old first grandmother who lives at the White House, is practicing Santería, otherwise known as voodoo. A close friend of Michelle Obama says the president became furious at his mother-in-law.

Voodoo in Obama’s White House

Witchcraft or Voodoo in Obama White House?

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Oh, he didn't directly murder her. But it was his idea---ObamaCare and MediCare-caused cuts to actual health care so the insurance companies can continue their theft from the populace---caused that poor doc and his/her assistants to have to work until they are exhausted. Or the medications he had to use to be under the right plan only comes from China.
Look at it this way, who has 700 surgeries? Honestly....?
I could go on....lots of ways to view it....
So far, I'm leaning toward the VooDoo theory....

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Sounds legit...

I'm really starting to wonder when it became rare for a celebrity to die of anything natural or something of their own making. It seems like here lately everyone that has died has been an illuminati sacrifice or an assassination. Whitney Houston, Brian Walker, Robin Williams, etc. Not necessarily a question to you... Just random thoughts.
edit on 9/4/2014 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Annie Mossity

sounds right to me...

the WH 'occupier' has a trail of corpses/dead meat... to rival the Clinton regime carnage

edit on th30140988808504342014 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 07:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: proob4

originally posted by: randyvs
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck

Stoopid?
Stewpid? No wait.
Stupud? Noooo!
Stupeh! Thaaaaat's iiit.

It's a Canadian thing.

No, it's a totally derisive thing.

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: ladyinwaiting
Excuse me, but are you accusing the President of murdering Joan Rivers?

Do you have any idea what poor taste this is?

The OP never directly stated that they believed this, rather they offered up someone else's video and idea and asked whether we thought it was a possibility. Similar to how a reporter operates, you can bring up a subject without believing it. I just wanted to make that point, considering your post had quite a number of stars, meaning there are lots of people who were also thinking what you wrote.

It would be in relatively poor taste to make such a claim, but the guilty party does not seem to be the person who created the thread. I am pretty sure the guy in the video is doing more than raising questions however, but I didn't watch the entire thing. Anyway, in my opinion there is absolutely no way that her death was due to her statements. Even IF what she said happened to be true, which is highly improbable to say the least, she is a comedian, first of all, and there is no way a prominent political figure would actually murder a comedian, especially considering the political figure, in this case the president, would know that the majority of the population would take the statement as a joke. I highly doubt Rivers believed what she said. I think that was her style of comedy, but I could be wrong.

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

Well, you're safe from me, I'm not very rhetorical and I only have a softball bat dammit!!!!

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 08:57 PM
link   

I hope you're just messing about...and I imagine you probably are! But that notion is absolutely effing ridiculous. Anyone that takes that seriously needs to re-evaluate their sense of reason. Seriously

edit on 6-9-2014 by moresco because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck
Well, isn't this discussion about as stoopid as it gets.

Johnny - even as a Canadian you must be aware of the American media ("news", tv shows, etc). Stoopid is the absolute goal. Especially with every new generation born after WWII. Intelligence and self sufficiency are just too much effort for the average American nowadays. It's "not fair" to expect the average American to put any effort into having the slightest hint of actual knowledge or to get a job and support themselves.

The average American nowadays wouldn't even be offended by your remark because they're not bright enough to understand it anyway.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Agreed. Unfortunate...but the reason is simple. 81 yrs old...we all die sooner or later. 81. Hers was later.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: diggindirt
LOL, do you think Joan was getting and only affording low budget health care..she was old.

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 03:37 PM
link   

On tonight, live from 10PM Eastern time!

Show thread with listening information

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 02:02 AM
link   

edit on 27-9-2014 by AttitudeProblem because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Wow, now I have heard it all... She was not important enough to warrant a an ordered presidential killing...

edit on 10/2/2014 by Menrva because: Cuz

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join