It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A pitfall in alchemy

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 09:54 PM
link   
I have no opinion on this really.

It's just sad that topics such as this are now relegated to the gray area. It was only a few years ago that this thread would have been considered the usual, run of the mill, every day kind of thread. Ah, the nostalgia. I miss the days of arguing about reptilian overlords or the existence of the Akashic Records, or whether or not aliens appear secretly in every photo. Now we have very little beyond theories and bitter arguments about religion and politics and religion and politics and religion and politics....you get my point.

Anyhow, I commend you OP. Do your thing.

Done with my interruption, please continue one and all.

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Glad to see another Alchemy thread!!!! I am very passionate about alchemy.

Pls tell us more about what could happen to an individual who is split between different frequencies. This is the first i have heard about this.

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Alchemists were somewhat right in their assumptions of turning lead or mercury into gold was more likely when using those substances. it is easier than various other metals in today's scientific methods of particle accelerators except they tend to use bismuth more often. Lead has for a fact been turned into gold in modern times. I'm not saying all alchemic methods would work or are on part with modern science as all known ones dont but I am just saying they could have had a method we are unaware of that could have worked such as exposure to nuclear material among other things. Sure they could have guessed it by the weight of the metals and their crystalline form but they made good observations that makes it sound like they had some idea what they were talking about. Also even more simple some minerals that contain lead also can contain gold in it they just had to separate the gold from the lead although its not exactly transmutation that way though.

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: bbracken677

If this isn't a step in the right direction....Bacteria Forming Gold. This is a Man-Made-Intervention, hence, which seems to be that we can create gold. even on a little amount.

And I believe that there is a Japaneses scientist that exposes vast amounts of electricity for a particularly amount of time to lead element that does produce gold.

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Unity_99

originally posted by: bbracken677
a reply to: deadeyedick

The making of gold via alchemical process is not possible. It is bunk, hoax, prevarication of the most dastardly order. (lol I used dastardly in a sentence).

That is not what alchemy is, its the transformation of lower mind to higher.

What you're talking about is advanced work the sun does in its corona, or related to cold fusion and cavitation.

Alchemy is spiritual work.

shhh...the secret of alchemy is not for everyone.
edit on 5-9-2014 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: broteinshake
Glad to see another Alchemy thread!!!! I am very passionate about alchemy.

Pls tell us more about what could happen to an individual who is split between different frequencies. This is the first i have heard about this.
the two sides fight each other. They both come from places of truth. They have evolved into the mindset they present to us everyday and both have justifing roots. The split is us. Our everyday lives are a reflection of the influence and choices we are left with. It is the game of life. Just like the ole indian parable of each person having a battle of two wolves inside them One good and one bad. The one that wins is the one you feed. Now we all know what happens when one side overcomes the other. Honestly i have to be cautious with what i can share to all. It is not that i do not want people to know. I do and that is why i am here but i have found that the more we know then the more fragile our existance becomes. Nature is a very conrolled enviroment and the impact that humans have is closely monitered not for fairness or justice but for the sake of even being able to exist. Ignorance is bliss and at this point i would much rather be dumb to everything except having food shelter and family.

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Aural

I have found that in alchemy mercury has more relavance as a planet in the process rather than an ingredient. You are very right that there is more than one way to do this but we must remember that the transference of heat can be seen throughout even what we might call the dreamworld and the asteral plane.

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Here is a good hint to the process that one can benefit from in their daily lives. Meals prepared to eat should use a combonation of foods from below the ground level and from the air. It creates a balance in our bodies that keeps us level. Let's take the hamburger for instance. You have onions from below the lettuce and tomato from above and the beef in the middle. Using this combonation will keep you balanced. eating foods from just one side of the combo can throw off our frequency and cause not only improper digestion but even influences to be more dominate from one side or another.

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 01:30 PM
link   

They (Hermeticists) do not secretly guard a religion, which to them is appropriate, to replace the existing religions, or a science to replace the current sciences, or arts to replace the fine arts of today or yesterday.

That which they possess does not comprise any tangible advantage or objective superiority with regard to religion, science and art; what they possess is only the communal soul of religion, science and art.

-Anonymous

tarothermeneutics.com...

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 02:13 PM
link   

How is beef in the middle? I havent seen many half burried cows.

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: deadeyedick
Here is a good hint to the process that one can benefit from in their daily lives. Meals prepared to eat should use a combonation of foods from below the ground level and from the air. It creates a balance in our bodies that keeps us level. Let's take the hamburger for instance. You have onions from below the lettuce and tomato from above and the beef in the middle. Using this combonation will keep you balanced. eating foods from just one side of the combo can throw off our frequency and cause not only improper digestion but even influences to be more dominate from one side or another.

i get the feeling you make this up as you go along. hope your having fun with that because im totally lost now.

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 05:17 PM
link   
No i am not making anything up. Proper meals should include something from below ground something on the ground and something above the ground. This is a hint to the aspect of earths make up. as above and so below that creats a middle and all points should be used in order to ensure proper digestion. That can then be related to different frequencies that can be connected to places we do not see but are there. If one eats only say potatoes then life can become off balance and over time the body will show the signs. The same would be true of only eating something from a vine that seeks the sun. It is about balance and the relavence would be to show that bringing the properties of a metal up or down would require taking them through different levels or frequencies. There are even fabrics that can trancend those frequencies. The danger is that you create a path that allows you to be followed by someone that resides outside our visuals. Other dangers are creating disasters like found in the bible. It is nothing that everyone should know.
One way to look at our true reality is that during the fall of adam there were brain pathways that were opened up and allowed for influence from people outside our home. We live in a protected enviroment in that no one can reach us here but by spiritual influences.

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 05:43 PM
link   

No i am not making anything up.

ummmm ok. Right!

Alchemy... 21st century. I use coconuts and string as cell phones. Long distance is a beeyatch!

I have a life sized map of the US. Folding it is... really hard!

All those who believe in telekinesis, raise my hand.

Support bacteria, they are the only culture some people have.

The problem with the human gene pool is that there is no lifeguard.

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: bbracken677 Yea it must be real fun to sit around and wait for someone to speak of something you know nothing about just so you can call them a liar. It gets very old. I am not here to argue and all i can do is be honest in my thoughts. Inside you are a sick person. Your school yard retoric is really not needed here. Go watch a cartoon or something calling people names is getting old.

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Sorry, I apologize that I have a degree in an earth science. I apologize that I have not sufficiently studied alchemy enough or gave it enough thought to actually (lol) try it out.

Show me one documented case of anything being turned into gold via a true alchemical process.

There are not chemical or alchemical processes that can radically change the nature of an element and claims to the otherwise are wrong.

You say you are here to be honest? Then tell us, have you converted one element into another using alchemical means? You can believe in alchemy all you want, and I can believe that Stephen Wright is the 2nd coming of Christ, but that does not make either truth.

Is it not the mantra of ATS to "Deny Ignorance?"

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: deadeyedick
a reply to: skalla ....
Spiritually i have been givin glimpses into some of those of our past that have done it and was shown how they were all brought ahead 500yrs in time. One part of them is punished and another part is sent to travel time and the gold was used to set up their future enviroment...

Hi.
Although the thought of physical alchemy has always been interesting to me, I thought it was mostly bunk due to the extreme heat and pressure under which it is (normally) created. (Ex; -neutron star pressure and explosions) But.. what you said above really struck a chord with me due to some personal experiences I've had. I'm curious to read more of your interesting thoughts!
If possible.. can you explain more about the spore trails and also how the frequencies of objects/ elements are used and changed?
Thanks

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Starcrossd The trail or scent is often called a spor by peeps in other countries other than the u.s.
I have seen that energy imprints itself during travel. Once one has a lock on the source then it can be followed. Keen trackers often use the ole poop taste to get a firm lock on a subject but what they are really tapping into is the spiritual. Let's look at the burning bush parable from the bible. What i was shown is that the heat from a fire leaves an energy imprint on the area and that energy can be harnessed to partially manifest ones self into this world from one nearby. This can be seen in many rituals of the witches and ghost hunters. So then just as that fire has energy that can be tracked so does everything else. We are sandwiched in between worlds. Some plants ressonate at low frequencies and some at high ones. When one raises or lowers frequencies then the energy of that substance will leave a path and if something is transmuted into a metal then the path is locked into the essance of the metal or stone. Many have seen faces in the smoke and wrote it off a coincidence.

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: bbracken677 It is my bad. Like i said in my first response your view is the most safe for us and i am just torn between knowing what i know now and trying to deal with the fact that all the knowledge and truth i have been on a journey for can not be known. I had always made a promise to reside in the truth but it is a heart breaker to find out that the control we have put on us here on earth is harsh but necessary. Yes i have proof and i could show everyone beyond the shadow of a doubt but then at what cost? What i seek here is just to shed some light on a few aspects that we could all benefit from without starting a fire. I will give no empirical evidence but will take certain aspects a little closer to the truth. By all means stay steadfast in your resolve but no one needs to just revert to saying that it is just a lie because there is proof out there for most of what i am saying. For instance take a look at proper cusine and you will find that the below middle and top method to eating is already found in many proper meals. I have presented many good points here that can be debated besides my formula for making gold or if it works.

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I am surprised no one has picked up on the timing of the asteroid that just mysterously appeared to be coming near us and the fact that only after i stated on here that i closed the doors on my proceses did they confirm that it would not impact us. The recent quake in cali. was just a mistake. Now there is some sure ground for the haters to call me out.

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 12:52 PM
link   

All I can say is: how convenient that you will not give any empirical evidence to support your claims. Never mind that the alchemical process violates the simplest laws of physics and chemistry and there can be no evidence.

But hey, carry on!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join