It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iraq: ISIS leader’s top aide killed in air strik

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: SLAYER69
a reply to: CallYourBluff

THIS EXCEEDING TRIFLING WITLING, CONSIDERING RANTING CRITICIZING CONCERNING ADOPTING FITTING WORDING BEING EXHIBITING TRANSCENDING LEARNING, WAS DISPLAYING, NOTWITHSTANDING RIDICULING, SURPASSING BOASTING SWELLING REASONING, RESPECTING CORRECTING ERRING WRITING, AND TOUCHING DETECTING DECEIVING ARGUING DURING DEBATING

All of which has what to do with the topic or what wonderful humanitarians ISIS or their now extinct leader are?

FYI: Your cap lock is stuck

A bit of sub text.
FYI It's not stuck I just like to provoke the attention of people who care or not if someone is typing in capitals.
Are you testing me Satan?
edit on 4-9-2014 by CallYourBluff because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Satan?

Aries

Headsup, Typing in caps is so AOL.

So, you think ISIS, their beliefs and former leader *now sand fertilizer are worth defending?

Arent they some sort CIA orchestrated band of boogeymen?

edit on 4-9-2014 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: SLAYER69

Satan?

Aries

Headsup, Typing in caps is so AOL.

So, you think ISIS, their beliefs and former leader *now sand fertilizer are worth defending?

Arent they some sort CIA orchestrated band of boogeymen?

No I am not defending ISIS in any way and I wasn't referring to your avatar, it's a figure of, oh never mind.
As for being CIA funded, of course not. They simply found American made Tanks, Hummers and Guns growing out of the ground. Who knew? I thought those things were manufactured and heavily regulated. Silly me.
edit on 4-9-2014 by CallYourBluff because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

You know what the solution is? education. If we educate people the more chance they will not be radical in their religious beliefs.

So you would think....but judging by the number of home grown and educated Muslims who are flocking to join ISIS it doesn't always work does it?
The guy who drove a Jeep loaded with explosives into Glasgow airport was a Doctor - a man pledged to saving lives - who was willing to blow himself and countless innocent people, possibly including women and children, to smithereens.

I think that is what has happened to many of the Muslims I know they have been educated but the problem is ISIS doesn't want their kids educated they want them just thinking of the islamic state and we in the west are evil.

Of course there's more than just an element of truth in that but there's something much deeper that's motivating many of them....but to be honest with you I really don't know how to explain it.

I do also agree with you Muslims around the world who do not agree with ISIS need to be more vocal in their condemnation of them.

Its not just a matter of being vocal after one of the all too frequent atrocities, its about actually doing something real and tangible about the wolf that is within their midst.
I know some do, and I have nothing but enormous regard and respect for them doing so...but they are just a small percentage.
The majority just turn a blind eye or think that its nothing to do with them etc.

I don't profess to have any of the answers, but I do know we need a radical rethink before we face major confrontations both domestically and on the international stage.

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 07:06 PM
link   
ISIS took the American made Iraqi armored tanks and hummers.

They have very good 2 way radios in them that ISIS uses.

Problem they were made for the US military and the US military can track them.(they may even put out a GPS location signal.)

This means they are setting ducks.

Just track the one putting out the most transmissions and likely you have a leader of a unit. You take him out first and the unit falls apart.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join