It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Childhood "Night terrors" .. anyone else?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Hi Darkblade,thank you,nice to be back:-)! yes it was really terrifying for a small child.The times i turned to look,i recall it always coming out of a swirling mist,this big dark creature,when i first read of the Sasquatch,it made me think of that.It was stocky,looked strong as an ox and tall,furry.I think i actually referred to it as a gorilla-like creature once,when mentioning it to someone on another site.But really,it was not like a gorilla,more Squatch,if i had to compare it to anything.Not that i've seen a Squatch in real life of course,but from descriptions on the net.I love gorillas,they are,with the exception of lemurs too,the only primates that don't give me the creeps.But i can understand how folks could describe it as gorilla-like,just the posture and gait did'nt match,it ran bi-pedal totally like a human,where-as gorillas tend to be more hunched,from doccies i've seen.The thing i hated was how even as a small kiddie i felt i had been touched by something unwholesome and unclean-in the "biblical" sense,not hygiene-wise.Just a sick feeling.a reply to: Darkblade71

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join