It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

hello

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate
I don't suppose you came in a machine?

If so any chance you can post pics?

If not, do you actually remember the trip or did you just wake up one morning and it was 2014?

You do know what year you're in?

i will not explain further but yes there is "machine".

kobalt
edit on 4-9-2014 by Kobalt because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sabiduria

originally posted by: Kobalt
What are those numerous reasons?

first i cant know everything. so if you ask me question about something im not familiar with i will fail to explain it.
lets say you ask me about new math breaktrough. i can tell you that you will find formula for prime numbers. i dont know how she found it or i dont remember formula. so some math genius would thought im here for redicule. also what i understand i must filter info so that you can comprehand.

kobalt

Do you know if human achieve enlightenment soon?

You say you are from 8800, do you know much about what is going on & a bit into the near future (up to say 2030?)

Also, if you are from 8800, did we colonize space?
Did aliens come to Earth to help us become more advanced?
In the year 8800, what class of civilization were your people?

I know some things what will happened in near future. we will not achieve enlightenment soon. humanity tried many dead ends to finally found right path. yes we did colonize space long time ago. no we came to ETs. we were technologically far more advance then two types of ETs we first met. third type of ETs were tech. more advanced then we but they didnt wont to share their knowledge. however we stole some of it.
we are not omniscience but we can teleport, telepathiclly communicate, time travel and we become immortals. unless someone took your life by force. we have "sonic" weapons. when we land on some new planet we use p-wave to scare "animals" in the ground. we are anarchistic society. no capital. etc-

kobalt

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hellas

im time traveler. i came from future. i know you wont believe. but still...this is what i need to do.

Kobalt

Apparently there is no importance of grammar in the future.

Welcome to ATS!

Maybe English doesn't exist in the future.

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: elevatedone
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

I'm here, now what do you want?

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

are you good in math?)))

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: guohua
a reply to: Kobalt
你好时间旅行者
你为什么不杂点普通话
中国将在未来统治世界
Exactly, you do understand Chinese don't you, China will Rule in the Future!

no they will not rule. humanity dont have rulers. sort of hive mind without queen. also chinese adopted latin.

kobalt

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: caladonea

I am glad you have joined us; I look forward to reading more of what you have to say.

awww...thats sweet. thanks.

kobalt

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Welcome to ATS!

A short but sweet intro.

A fun read with my morning coffee.

*sip*

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: WanDash
Hey Kobalt - love your 'screen name'!
Now - if you're looking for the Army of the 12 Monkeys...that's already been solved.
Otherwise...don't worry about all the negativity coming your way... They just have nothing better to do, than ridicule someone they think MIGHT be goofier than they are...
Truth is - everyone on this site is as looney as Wiley Coyote (ancient cartoonic reference)...so - please be yourself, and I hope to see you thriving in the community.

Oh! For an OutStanDing avatar...go to this thread and let them know you would like some help.
If you do ---- I can't wait to see the avatar you settle on...

thanx. where can i change avatar?

kobalt

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 09:34 AM
link   
im looking it because of exchange of data. before that genius die we need something that person knows. also i need to give data which will help humanity.

kobalt

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: AllSourceIntel

originally posted by: moth115

How far into the future?

8800s.

Kobalt.

Wow.
When was time travel invented/created?
When was the first time travel done, to where and when did that person go?
How does time travel work?
Have you ever heard of John Titor?

never heard of titor. time travel is recent invention. we have two experimental voyages. one failed. one was successfull. however this is first operational mission. if you desire first contact from the future. i cant tell you how time travels work since i dont understand it either. i was choosen because of different traits and knowledge.

kobalt

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Approved.

But bear in mind, this timeline is my hive. If you like, you may remain as a guest here as a neutral observer. But, the path for this timeline, is not going towards the the same future that you came from. You may not prevent what I am doing, and what I have already done.

We're going a different route in this many worlds template. Enlightenment in this Universe, is on a very accelerated path now.

I know you understand. Hue-manity and humanity are already defined. And Hue-manity, has heard the call.

One of them, asked you a question related to it, on this very thread.

edit on 4-9-2014 by Not Authorized because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Kobalt, welcome to ATS enjoy your experience here...

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Poor youO:-)

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Kobalt, perhaps you have traveled so far in the past that you are not quite familiar with the times!

If there was a mathematical/scientific genius whose information was valuable enough to still be relevant in 6,000 years, they are either under control of powerful corporations or completely underground. It will take some effort from you to prove your case, as we tend to get a whole lot of time-travellers around the internet.

To change your avatar, go to the top of the page where the menus are. To the left of the little gauge/speedometer is a down arrow in a circle. Click that, then click on 'Account' in the drop down menu.there are restrictions on size/dimension, but you should be able to figure it out.

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

Ohh come on you guys...if you were to travel back only 500 years your "basic english" wouldn't get you very far either.

The man just traveled 6800 year back in time, I think he's doing pretty well.

Peace

Oh PS: Welcome to the club Kobalt

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: operation mindcrime
a reply to: buster2010

Ohh come on you guys...if you were to travel back only 500 years your "basic english" wouldn't get you very far either.

The man just traveled 6800 year back in time, I think he's doing pretty well.

Peace

Oh PS: Welcome to the club Kobalt

sure if we didnt invent telepathic communication.

kobalt

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Serdgiam
Kobalt, perhaps you have traveled so far in the past that you are not quite familiar with the times!

If there was a mathematical/scientific genius whose information was valuable enough to still be relevant in 6,000 years, they are either under control of powerful corporations or completely underground. It will take some effort from you to prove your case, as we tend to get a whole lot of time-travellers around the internet.

To change your avatar, go to the top of the page where the menus are. To the left of the little gauge/speedometer is a down arrow in a circle. Click that, then click on 'Account' in the drop down menu.there are restrictions on size/dimension, but you should be able to figure it out.

this is what it says

ALERT!

YOUR AVATAR MUST NOW BE HOSTED THROUGH YOUR PHOTO ALBUM ON OUR MEDIA PORTAL.

Click here to access your photo album page, or here to learn more.

when i click there it send me to some "smart" video section.

kobalt

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 02:30 PM
link   
im not here to proove anything. im here to get attention from one specific person.

kobalt

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 02:32 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

im not here to proove anything. im here to get attention from one specific person.

Okay ... you have my attention. Go ahead ...

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Maybe I know him or her? name age ect?.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join