It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Wrongly Accused Of Beating His Girlfriend Gets Kicked In The Head

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Police say that at around 4 a.m. on Nov. 20, 2013, a 32-year-old man was out with his girlfriend celebrating her birthday in the area of King and Peter streets. The woman was having trouble walking in high heels so her boyfriend gave her a piggy back but they both fell down. The suspect, police say, was with another group nearby who had just finished watching a soccer match at the Studio Event Theatre at 333 King St.

Police say the suspect mistakenly believed that the woman had been assaulted by her boyfriend. The suspect violently confronted the boyfriend, knocked him down and kicked him in the head. The victim suffered life-threatening injuries and was rushed to hospital. The suspect went back to the Studio Event Theatre and then fled in an unknown vehicle.

Gotta love that vigilante justice.

This incident reminds me of another one I read about recently.....somewhere. (No. I don't want to rehash that one. Let's keep the topic on this one and vigilantism. M'kay? Thanks.)

Hope they catch the guy.

edit on 3-9-2014 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Crap happens.
2nd

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: proob4

originally posted by: proob4
Crap happens.
2nd

Awesome standard for society. I'm glad we're raising children in it.

So much to look forward to.

edit on 3-9-2014 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Alcohol fueled violence.
Disgusting.

There was a guy at a big festival here in the UK who got kicked in the head for nothing and died, it made big news over here.

www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk...

Some people are animals.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Yup, kicked him in the head and ran like the clappers. Arseholes are just that, arseholes, there is no vigilantism there.
Anyway, it seems the police are psychic now with that story, but I don't know because there is no link.
Okay, in edit it seems the Op has no notion of clarifying things, so this is a link to the story from the injured man himself, (please listen to the dialogue)..and his wife or girlfriend..seems the police are not psychic after all, there is also a secondary video, full face of the attacker if anyone knows him.

www.torontosun.com...
edit on 3-9-2014 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 05:35 PM
link   
when wanting to be the good guy goes wrong

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam
a reply to: proob4

originally posted by: proob4
Crap happens.
2nd

Awesome standard for society. I'm glad we're raising children in it.

So much to look forward to.
Hopefully your children will not be some drunks doing drunk stuff. Crap happens! Just sayin'.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnuTyr

There was no vigilantism there.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 07:03 PM
link   
This kind of stuff happens all the time. People get blamed for things they did not do or intend to do. Now we have cameras and can obtain proof though which allows us to decipher the truth sometimes. People sometimes go to jail because of mistakes like this because everyone tries to avoid saying they were wrong. Even the cops.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

It could of been had the occasion called for it
That's why i said when wanting to be the good guy gone wrong.

If the dude actually assaulted his partner i would be pretty upset if no one did at least something. Just happens this was a drunk incident perhapse.
way she goes.

edit on 3-9-2014 by AnuTyr because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

It could of been had the occasion called for it
That's why i said when wanting to be the good guy gone wrong.

If the dude actually assaulted his partner i would be pretty upset if no one did at least something. Just happens this was a drunk incident perhapse.
way she goes.

I understood that already, but making final judgment, (almost) on someone already on the ground by your own volition is beyond the pale. Why does nobody seem to understand that punching and kicking, especially to the head (in this case both) is something possibly fatal, and has been on perfectly normal people, you don't do it period under those circumstances, and it is perfectly obvious that the kick in the head was gratuitous, even had he had no knowledge of what had happened.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Thats not vigilantism!

He's a thug!

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 12:34 AM
link   
a reply to: loam

Honestly something extreme needs to be done to that guy.

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 01:39 AM
link   

...i would be pretty upset if no one did at least something.

So when no one did something to stop or later chase the ACTUAL attacker, you're not nearly as upset?

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 01:45 AM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

join