It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IS militants vow to 'de-throne' Putin over Syria support

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Puttin's laughing and thinkin, this is a joke, right ? He will just sit back and watch the fireworks.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: tinner07
a reply to: Swills

What the hell is giving them this confidence? I suppose it has something to do with the billions of dollars at their disposal

Well with the Vatican calling for their destruction I'm pretty sure they have a few bucks as well...

They shall call it "The last Crusade"...

They are created and funded by the CIA, Mossad and some other dark elements ..thats what gives them the confidence .. otherwise, you would think they would takes examples of Gadaffi..Saddam..and the like ..especially that war monger John McCain ..who is practically neck deep up ISIS's kazoo..

As for threatening Putin ..bad move by the mullahs ... they will soon learn the meaning of pain ..!

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I started to wonder, Putin sees Obama as weak (as does most other nations). What if Putin and his old style KGB tactics set this whole thing up, after all, the video does show a Russian jet. Putin makes it look like ISIS threatens him, he goes in, annihilates them in Syria....he becomes the world hero while Obama does nothing. Hmm, the plot thickens.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I laughed out loud.
It'll be amusing to see how this plays out. An attack against Russia by IS is like a golden opportunity for Putin to both use his military and embarrass the U.S. by once again cleaning up our mess.

I bet he's just waiting for them to try it.
edit on 9/3/2014 by trollz because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: govmule

You make a good point..but,

As i posted earlier,

"I hope Putin jumps on this opportunity. If he wins good, his forces will be in scrambles and therefore by definition weak, great. Then WE take charge over him and sanction his ass up in a cage. Kim is too much of a kitty cat to make a move. yet idk about japan...

Even if he set this up himself. the world will find out. so i don't think he did, but sure knew about it in his own KGB way.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

originally posted by: Shuye

When you're brainwashed since birth to believe that killing infidels will get you called a "martyr" and grant you a ticket to heaven, you probably don't afraid getting killed in battle. Allah is with you.

It's a holy thing you see, Wahhabism cherishes death like most of us normal people cherishes life.

orr perhaps that in addition of captagon?
www.theguardian.com...

That article makes a lot of sense. So they're speeding out their nut - no wonder they're trying to pick a fight with Putin et al. I just got a whole new perspective on them.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

yeah pretty much they are talking smack to all the big players(india,usa,saudi,russia etc) and eventually we may see a joint nato/russia mission to crush these fools into oblivion.as i have always said if america and russia agree on something it happens and not many nations or combinations of nations could stop such endeavors.

have obama call putin and tell him he can have a free hand in Ukraine in exchange for a joint strike on ISIS,we leave Assad in Syria,and let him keep screwing with Ukrainians,and for that we would get 48-96 hours of allied (nato+russian forces)airstrikes on ISIS targets around the region. something tells me after the first day of Sukhoi Su-34 and raptor/f-16 strikes they might stop running their mouths a bit.

hell as odd as it sounds these idiots may be the thing that finally gets peace in the middle east as it seems they are almost universally hated by most occupants of the Middle east and may smooth over other hostilities between normaly competing nations,.

they wanna form a caliphate let them and we will bring the armies of orthodox Christianity(RUS),Judaism (IDF),Catholics(they threatened the pope) ,Hindu(their map claims india as an area of their caliphate),and the Protestants and the non extremist followers of Islam will probably get in on the game.if ISIS keeps up threatening every one and any one expect to see another example of Bush the first's "coalition of the willing" smack these fools like a toddler trying to grab a hot pan

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 03:42 PM
link   
amusing is it not?
thing is IS may have some jet aircraft available to them BUT
do they have pilots and ground support crew to actually operate them
not to mention a supply of jet fuel and armaments the planes can actually carry
meh more gobbing off from the Arabian noughts

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: trollz
Don't forget, Russia had a war with Afghanistan, it was their Vietnam. I don't think the radicals have forgotten about Russia either. I do agree, we have quite the chess match at hand. We will see what country has the most despicable war mongering intelligence agency.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 03:50 PM
link   
IS - about as sharp as marbles.

You don't threaten Putin.

He's a real life Bond villain analog.

Our President lacks a spine; Putin will break someone's spine.

When they wake up one morning to find all senior IS officials have been poisoned by radioactive polonium-210, they'll realize that talking crap about Putin was a very bad idea.

Just saying.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Putin won´t do anything by the hunch or couple ISIS fighters video taping macho BS against Russia, that video was not an official ISIS video so there is no real threat yet. Maybe Putin waits them to attack Russia so he has a reason to involve in ME situation.

Here is the video.. lacks credibility

Found the english subtitles one too.. but can´t embed it here .. so here is the LINK
edit on 3-9-2014 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: ShayneJUK
The radicals didn't have much trouble flying a jet on 911. I would agree they need the fuel resources to get where they want to go, that's where the problem is for them, they can take off with the jet but can they land it without a crash and burn to refuel? I hope they try it and all become lawn darts!!!

link   
a reply to: dollukka

Hey Dollukka!!!! Good to See You!

Can you confirm that the video threat was unofficial? I agree that the plane could have been a fake or something. But the threat itself? Please elaborate more.
edit on rd54Wed, 03 Sep 2014 15:54:29 -0500K201492930pm9 by SirKonstantin because: (no reason given)

link   
What a bunch of crap. Isis is a mossad invention. Russia obviously knows this. They'd love to finally pay Israel back for the Ukraine coup and the disinfo smear campaign by nuking them into glass.

Putin is too smart to get suckered in by the little punk ass bullies. He simply needs to sit back and let this latest false flag psy-op blow up in their faces as the Ukraine coup crumbles.

Eu citizens are getting wise. Ukraine is going to be their tar baby this winter when there is no gas for heat.

Ukraine and US keep stalling about turning over records on the downed Malaysian air liner.

Its another joke by desperate douche bags whose time has finally come.

Any terrorist activity by Isis will have mossad finger prints all over it. Its about time those punks got bitch slapped.

link   
I'm afraid we're in store for an Islamic dark age...

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: SirKonstantin

I edited a post there is link to the site which has english subtitles too.. you can clearly say its not official it just macho BS of bunch of guys who thinks they are rulers of the World.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Glinda

While Obama ponders a strategy, Putin will drop bombs.

Not to come across as argumentative, but is that not what Obama is already doing? Dropping bombs? Like for weeks now?

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 04:06 PM
link   

How old is that POS plane?

What a junker.

They've got a lot of nerve. This is like having confidence that a Ford Pinto is going to beat a Bugatti Veyron in a race. That's a lot of delusion in one video.

"We have your leftover trash, fear us."
edit on 3-9-2014 by Osiris1953 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 04:10 PM
link   
It appears to be a vintage MIG-21, probably from the 1960's (made 1956-1985) perhaps an expert can identify the aircraft. Also note, I do not see any munitions on the aircraft. IF it can fly, with todays technology it would be a sitting duck to any current Russian military aircraft. This is not much of a threat but it sure makes for good propaganda news.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 04:31 PM
link   
While the west stutters and stumbles on what to do I bet putin will ride his bear over there and destroy them all lol.
If he did that he wins it all.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join