It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

O9/03/14...Blue, spherical-shaped object speeds across Ocean City, Maryland

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 02:36 PM
link   
If you feel free to visit the UFO Casebook Website --- Breaking UFO Reports --- You can check out this 08/28/14 sighting of a blue, spherical-shaped object speeds across Ocean City, Maryland. [If anybody can post this sighting...feel free to do so.]

The reported sighting reminds me of my 1 of 2 --- 10 p.m., November, 1976 UFO sighting --- approx. 40 miles west of Washington D.C. ---- where the possible alien starship was flying at extreme speed [approx. 12,000 mph in our atmosphere], while encased in a bluish-white hi-power plasma phase.
edit on 3-9-2014 by Erno86 because: typo error edit

LINK
edit on 9/5/2014 by Blaine91555 because: Link added.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Erno86

Could you just add a link to the website?

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 02:43 PM
link   
try this link....www.ufocasebook.com It looks like a dot surrounded by a blue glow, not much else in the pic. a reply to: Char-Lee

edit on 3/2/13 by w8tn4it because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 02:45 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Char-Lee

www.ufocasebook.com... cross-ocean-city-maryland.html

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
www.ufocasebook.com...

Thankyou all for links.
Yes very interesting case, I have seen some amazing ones on there...thanks OP for sharing.
edit on 3-9-2014 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Erno86

This happened on 08/28/14 and was reported to MUFON, which is where ufocasebook,com got it from, so you may want to reflect that in your title and make sure it hasn't already been posted. Myself and at least one other person provided links to your article as well, because you did not include that info in your OP. Just giving you a heads up because people will flame you for the slightest things in this particular forum.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
www.ufocasebook.com...

Thanks for posting the link gortex. Apparently, I had the date of the O.C.,Md. UFO sighting dated wrong, [my bad] --- which actually occurred on 08/28/14.

Anybody can feel free to comment, since I sincerely hope that this sighting --- and a few recent others --- might be a start of some kind of UFO Flap.

Here's crossing my fingers....

Cheers,

Erno

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure that is not an actual picture of the object......I think it is a re-creation of the scene from CGI to show what the person who told the story saw. He mentions nothing of taking a picture, just that his camera was messed up so he couldn't take any pictures.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

tigertatzen --- Thanks as well. I did not know the O.C., Md. UFO sighting was first reported on MUFON --- though any blue high speed nightly UFO sighting gets me very excited --- to say the least.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 03:19 PM
link   

encased in a bluish-white hi-power plasma phase.

Right. Seems everyone knows about alien technology.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
I'm pretty sure that is not an actual picture of the object......I think it is a re-creation of the scene from CGI to show what the person who told the story saw. He mentions nothing of taking a picture, just that his camera was messed up so he couldn't take any pictures.

That is correct, though it's pretty hard to take a picture of a high speed glowing object --- unless you're set-up any ready for it. If these possible alien starships couldn't travel at extreme high speeds in our atmosphere --- they would never stand a chance against our own hi-speed military aircraft and missiles.

Any thoughts that that these starships are cloaked in a magnetically confined plasma sphere, and does this magnetically confined plasma absorb hyper-sonic sound/air waves as it travels thru our atmosphere?
edit on 3-9-2014 by Erno86 because: spelling

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel

Since my 1976 UFO sighting [and other peoples sightings as well]...I've had a lot of years to hypothesize on how alien starships tick.
edit on 3-9-2014 by Erno86 because: added texrt

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 03:37 PM
link   
doesnt sound/look like one of ours

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Erno86

originally posted by: roadgravel

Since my 1976 UFO sighting [and other peoples sightings as well]...I've had a lot of years to hypothesize on how alien starships tick.

hypothesize does not equal fact. But the UFO people like to overlook that idea.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: blacktie
doesnt sound/look like one of ours

That's good news to me. Here's hoping it's an actual sighting of an ET starship.

I would tend to say that Chinese lanterns --- or U.S. flying drones for that matter --- can be ruled out on this recent sighting around O.C., Md.
edit on 3-9-2014 by Erno86 because: added text

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Still... I've haven't heard of any nearby recent reports of a starship in it's low-power red-orange fusion plasma phase --- one that I've also witnessed --- on that night in 76 --- about one minute later, after having witnessed the bluish-white object; booking from the direction of Washington D.C.

edit on 3-9-2014 by Erno86 because: grammar

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I had a strange and far out there thought about UFO's and how they may be powering there crafts. There may be other elements out there in the universe that are anti gravity. A metal or substance that floats. Heck, there could be many many other super elements we are missing from our periodic table.

An element that will react to cold applied will provide heat. An element that when pressure that is applied, it pushes back. Extracting energy from the element produces more energy etc...
edit on 3-9-2014 by SamHill because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

Do you honestly expect the user to actually know how they operate? Of course it's going to just be a hypothesis, there are tons of science hypothesis that are basically taken as fact by the science people.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabiduria

It's one thing to say I think it is this, another to state it is so and so. That's the point.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join