It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Juvenile court: Michael Brown had no serious felony convictions, did not face felony charges

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: smurfy
I'm not sure what you're misunderstanding in my last post. I made reference to the graffiti scrawled on the wall of the Quick Trip gas station. Snitches Get Stitches, that's the general attitude of the Ferguson community it seems. I'm not suggesting the police purposely killed a snitch. I'm just pointing out the irony, if it's true that Big Mike snitched to keep himself out of jail as a juvenile, and karma caught up with him rather quickly and he did get his stitches in the end (autopsies).

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 09:51 AM
link   
There is nothing racist in this thread at all..

Young black male..has got to be in a gang, has to have been a violent criminal..etc. Deserved to be shot.

No mention that the cop may have had prior bad behavior issues, had cover ups..etc. No proof he did..but those are not even considered, yet no proof of prior violent crime for Brown yet still doesn't change the fact you "enlightened" individuals have no problem assuming he was a violent gang member looking to get killed.

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 10:00 AM
link   
He was a grown man. He was 18 yrs old. He was a large grown man at that. The effort to make him out to be kid is telling...

The point is. If his supporters propose that it doesn't matter what his past was when there was a report that he might have robbed a store.

Then why does it matter if he didn't have any criminal investigations on going? You can't have it both ways

The guy charged at a police officer after already assaulting him. What he did before that day....that moment. ....is irrelevant

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mikeultra
a reply to: smurfy
I'm not sure what you're misunderstanding in my last post. I made reference to the graffiti scrawled on the wall of the Quick Trip gas station. Snitches Get Stitches, that's the general attitude of the Ferguson community it seems. I'm not suggesting the police purposely killed a snitch. I'm just pointing out the irony, if it's true that Big Mike snitched to keep himself out of jail as a juvenile, and karma caught up with him rather quickly and he did get his stitches in the end (autopsies).

Nothing you wrote is based on facts, if you wanna post make believe on ATS maybe the grey area and skunk works? Do you have any links that support your accusations? Or are you just making it up as we go along?

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

The guy charged at a police officer after already assaulting him. What he did before that day....that moment. ....is irrelevant

This hasn't been proven, unless you can show otherwise.

Orbital blowout fracture was a LIE, Michael Brown investigated for second degree murder LIE. One news service claims he strong arm robbed the store, another news service claims he didn't rob the store.

The narrative of news services claim that he was a criminal, grows weaker everyday.

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Is there more evidence to prove the police in this area are the problem? 1 officer retired for racist comments on a Youtube video, 1 officer has quit because of racist comments on social media, 1 was fired for racial comments on social media and 1 has been fired for threatening the press with a assault rifle. 4 officers no longer officers, based on there own actions.

Then Darren Wilson was apart of a police force that was disbanded because of racism, this is where he was a rookie and received his real world training.

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: LDragonFire

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

This hasn't been proven, unless you can show otherwise.

Orbital blowout fracture was a LIE, Michael Brown investigated for second degree murder LIE. One news service claims he strong arm robbed the store, another news service claims he didn't rob the store.

The narrative of news services claim that he was a criminal, grows weaker everyday.

If you want to fall back on that again. There is video tape of the guy roughing the store owner. Give me a break.

2. Look at the witness testimony in the vids. They've said multiple times he came at the police officer

I think you're picking and choosing what "evidence" you like to believe.

The truth is other then some of the videos and commentary on those videos it's all the public has...Until actual reports come out anything that people who weren't there assume to have happened aren't considered facts....

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

The store owner put his hands on him first, in the hood that's reason enough for him to throttle him, but he didn't he just pushed him away.

The majority of witness say his hands were up when he was killed. You know where they got the whole "hands up, don't shoot!"

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 10:30 AM
link   

The store owner put his hands on him first, in the hood that's reason enough for him to throttle him, but he didn't he just pushed him away.

The majority of witness say his hands were up when he was killed. You know where they got the whole "hands up, don't shoot!"

And what reason would a shop owner that's half his size and considerably older have for coming from behind the counter and physically stopping someone who could put him in the hospital?

It's important to not get emotionally involved in order to keep objectivity..

Did what I stated above ever cross your mind.

Do you agree or not agree above w the rest of my post on what we have as facts? You didn't address that

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 10:35 AM
link   

I have no idea if he was a thug or a good kid. The evidence that the police are a problem is greater than the dude being a criminal, this is based on fact and not speculation.

Did Michael Brown steal a box of Swisher Sweets? No he didn't yet another lie.

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 10:44 AM
link   

I have no idea if he was a thug or a good kid. The evidence that the police are a problem is greater than the dude being a criminal, this is based on fact and not speculation.

Did Michael Brown steal a box of Swisher Sweets? No he didn't yet another lie.

We do know that absolutely police officers HAVE been a problem all over the US....

But we do not know this in this case

Painting this officer w that broad brush when you know nothing about him is no different then painting this kid as a ruthless thug....

Do you not see that?

Again you don't want to address the issue of why this clerk who could have been put in the hospital by this kid ..would have come from behind the counter and confronted him. It's not logical that he just did it for no reason

But again we have to work w facts. And the only facts we have are numerous videos after the incident. What the witnesses said on those videos. And the surveillance tapes inside that shop

Besides that everything else is speculation

Again. If you were if the opinion before that when this kid was painted as a thug for previous instances didn't matter....

Then it shouldn't matter if he didn't have a record

What matters is what happened at that moment w that officer. That led to his death. Period. Full stop
edit on 9/4/2014 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: LDragonFire

The store owner put his hands on him first? Are you serious? So, now it is the fault of the guy who gets up everyday and helps support his community...and the cops...and the white establishment...but NOT the perp. Store owner would not have done that without cause. He should have shot him feeling threatened for his life and NONE of this would be happening, the DOJ and FBI would be looking into REAL cases and none of those shops would have been burned down. In the hood that is enough for a throttling???

He stole those cigars and you know it...the statements made the store owner pocketed the money is drivel..plain and simple.The adult male was a thief...

edit on 09pm30pmfu2014-09-04T12:44:29-05:001229 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

edit on 09pm30pmfu2014-09-04T12:45:37-05:001237 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: LDragonFire
You will not listen to any educated people. Perhaps if a 'hood rat tells you Big Load grabbed 3 boxes of cigars you'll believe him? I'm not making it up, listen to this cretin tell what happened in the Ferguson Market. He's telling other ghetto thugs they are mistaken for thinking the whole thing started at Quick Trip. They decided to burn down the Quick Trip anyway! Because they're stupid criminals. The whole town is! Disregard any nonsense he's jabbering on about in the beginning about Big Load surrendering on his knees with hands up. That is a complete lie!

The protesters burned and looted the Quick Trip even though it had nothing to do with Big Load.

This looter is eating as he steals and pillages. Pants up, don't loot you scumbag!
theconservativetreehouse.com...

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: EnigmaAgent
So he still had a juvenile record then of lesser offences?

Cynthia Harcourt, a lawyer for St. Louis County Juvenile Officer Kip Seeley, argued against releasing those records, but acknowledged that there were no convictions or active cases for the most serious types of felonies.

He wasn't currently or in the past under investigation nor had convictions for what has been alleged by threads here on ATS.

The article in op also states:

It is not known whether Brown had ever been accused of lesser offenses; any record of those would be part of a confidential family court file.

Now what is considered "a serious felony" in the context of your post? Depending on the spin of the info being released, as long as it's not rape/murder, they might hand wave it away since it's not a top tier felony.

(post by tsingtao removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join