It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scotland Yard delays 200 charges in Westminster linked paedophile ring over fears of 'media frenzy

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Link

The police have now compiled enough evidence to charge members of Westminster, and yet seem hesitant to go through with the process over apparent fears of the media reaction. Not only does this seem hypocritical given that media frenzies over celebrities has been encouraged (Cliff Richard), but also quite a lame excuse given a media frenzy is an inevitable conclusion. I'm pretty sure this is a story with some monumental truths which are gradually being uncovered despite the barrier of political influence.

Police have delayed seeking to press nearly 200 charges as part of their investigation into a paedophile network linked to politicians, exaro can reveal.

The move prompted one MP to say that police were trying to avoid a 'media frenzy' amid growing public concern about evidence of the scale of a paedophile network that existed in Westminster for many years.

So far four of them face a total of 52 charges as a result of criminal investigations that sprang out of Operation Fairbank.

This is also a further example of the laboured approach from the government to deal with this issue, after the debacle over Theresa May's inquiry which after months still doesn't have an appointed leader. Without investigative journalism I doubt any of this information would even have reached the light of day.

edit on 3-9-2014 by twfau because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: twfau
A Media Frenzy is not as bad as "high level" Pedophiles, so what's the problem?

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 12:43 PM
link   
So do like most crimes, charge them and dont tell anyone.

If a law has been broken it shouldnt be in the headlines every time. If its going to cause a frenzy because its one of the worst hated crimes, you cant just not do anything. Thats worse!

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: ugmold
A Media Frenzy is not as bad as "high level" Pedophiles, so what's the problem?

Those high level paedophiles run things; and have powerful friends, who they no doubt have other powerful #### on.

....and that's the proplem

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Media frenzy. So what who cares they deserve a frenzy. Sounds like they are trying to protect their buddies from prosecution to me.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 12:50 PM
link   
it will take them time to make a big enough rug to sweep it under

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 12:57 PM
link   

It is not the media they are afraid of but going up against the Heirarchy and that is exactly what this require's, they stopped an investigation into my mother's inheritance because there is a fake Duke using her title and he is well connected and other member's of the heirarchy are involved so to me the police not dealing with those in position's of power and privalege in the uk is nothing new, but peodophiles in government or on the street's should NEVER BE ALLOWED so unless they get off there fat arses and do something this time there will public outrage, maybe they were just dragging there feet hoping it will die down enough to shuffled under the carpet like they usually do.
edit on 3-9-2014 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 01:07 PM
link   
200!?
First all these well known british celebrities are investigated and some charged, now all these?

Forget the media, what the hell is going on? Why are all these people suddenly coming out to being pedophiles and child molesters?

My girlfriend is english, moved here about 5 years ago. So I hear all about this, and every other week there seems to be a new case or something like this. Is England full of child predators? Or is someone taking advantage of a few bad apples to snuff out certain people?

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: skalla

You nailed it. That is the issue. Media frenzy? Who cares, it needs exposing and the truth should be known.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

England does seem to have a pretty sorry history in regards to high level paedophilia. There is quite a list of high level people in the last thirty years who have been convicted or posthumously accused, but the media attention after the Jimmy Saville affair has exploded, meaning every case will now receive a high profile. As it should.

There have been stories in Belgium, Holland, Australia, USA etc but a lot of them have been suppressed.

edit on 3-9-2014 by twfau because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Just like the Rotherham cover up was done to stop ethnic riots,to protect the immigration policies of the then Labour government(IMO),the establishment are going all out to keep this out of the public domain.
It goes back a long way-I believe Blair knew about the westminster pedo rings and covered them up.

Its not a media frenzy the are worried about either-its lynch mobs.

The truth will out in the end.

+10 more 
posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 01:27 PM
link   
A media frenzy lynch mob is exactly what needs to happen.

Every single one of these SOB's need to be strung up... in full public view.

I'm starting to think that anyone and everyone in a high-powered, influencial position is a friggin pedophile...

Ugh.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 01:28 PM
link   

I suspect that they got their positions because of such actions. There is perhaps a network and being part of it means such heinous things.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Silcone Synapse

Right back to before Thatcher, Thatcher was supposedly aware of one of her cabinet involved in this behaviour and gave him a "Verbal" ticking off behind closed doors about not being DISCREET enough, you could not make this crap up if you tried.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

The verbal ticking off probably went like this-

"C**** S**** you got yourself noticed,never do that again or you shall be suicided,we keep this hidden in the cabal and don't you forget it"

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 02:05 PM
link   

If they're guilty...charge them, whoever they are and whatever office they preside over.

Guilty is guilty.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysterX

If they're guilty...charge them, whoever they are and whatever office they preside over.

Guilty is guilty.

Correct but theres due process in that they are innocent until proven guilty and theres been a few paedo trials that have fallen short of a conviction, the problem is like most things in this sort of case its a 50/50 he said/she said type of thing so unless they have some special proof (thinks of the clinton dress and its dna evidence) there would be nothing to prove they had done the act, but if so i'll provide the cash for few 'stakes' for them to be burned at along with the pitchforks to get them there

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Silcone Synapse
a reply to: LABTECH767

The verbal ticking off probably went like this-

"C**** S**** you got yourself noticed,never do that again or you shall be suicided,we keep this hidden in the cabal and don't you forget it"

I think you'll find it went more like this -

"L*** B****** you got yourself noticed,never do that again or you shall be suicided,we keep this hidden in the cabal and don't you forget it"

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 03:18 PM
link   
They will be hanging off until Lord Britton pops his clogs. I am sure he handled the dodgy files that vanished.

I wonder how those types operate nowadays. I think a lot of that stuff comes from, or did come from the public school system. I don't believe it has all stopped somehow just because those are historic cases. I can recall Mandleson and his rent boy scandal...I would not be surprised to see him on that list.

Anything that damages the established institutions or powerful individuals will be covered up as much as possible. The way things are going though the truth might come out.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 04:01 PM
link   
They are hanging off due to the Scottish referendum...can you imagine the outcry, "You vote No" you support pedos..

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join