It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Canadas Delegation to Iraq Pledges support for the new Gov.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 11:09 AM
link   
home.mytelus.com...

Visiting Iraq, at this time , John Baird has pledged support for the new Iraqi prime minister and his government.....
We are currently delivering arms and ammo with two aircraft from the Can Air Force....
Personally, I am wondering if this means an incrementally slow submergence in the ISIS/ISIL war which is far from over....thoughts??

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Wow what a commitment some guns and 2 aircraft. Might as well throw marbles at them.
edit on 3-9-2014 by roth1 because: grammar

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: stirling
home.mytelus.com...

Visiting Iraq, at this time , John Baird has pledged support for the new Iraqi prime minister and his government.....
We are currently delivering arms and ammo with two aircraft from the Can Air Force....
Personally, I am wondering if this means an incrementally slow submergence in the ISIS/ISIL war which is far from over....thoughts??

Personally I don't think you can fight fire with fire. And, I think they are all in cahoots with each other in an effort to propagate war, violence, crime, greed, poverty and hunger. You know, the staples to a healthy capitalistic society.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Of course our government reps are vocally supporting the new Iraqi president and sending some aid his way... the guy was hand picked by our allies.

And just like Libya (et al), Iraq is now in our pocket too.

Next country on the bucket list: Iran

But that one might prove to be a little more tricky.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: CranialSponge
don't forget this train also stops at Syria and Ukraine...and the Arizona border

cheers all
hope the best this summer (past, lol )

oh yeah....
peace

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Sparkymedic
smashed marble shrapnel make dreadful wounds and can't be seen by x rays
war crime material

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 04:40 PM
link   
The situation as I see it seems to be thus....Harper talks the tough talk for Obama.....reason being we are pussies on the international scene....We have no way to project force (military) and not a helluva lot of force we could project either......
This gives Obama a war horse with no teeth to make his threats for him, and he can choose to follow up or not....but it wasn't him , backed up by the might of the US military, making offensive noises.....
Obama gets to play it either way, and thus eludes the responsibility for the tough talk which may spark real confrontation.....
And this way, he doesn't have to take anything back or look weak and ineffectual........
Good cop bad cop, but the bad cop doesn't punch anybody out....

top topics

join