It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10 Crystals That Could Make You Healthier & Happier

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Uh oh, sounds like the OP is trying to start a cult of personality around rocks and benefit from their sale!

How much stock do you own in the gem market, OP?

(sarcasm)

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Too lazy to post all the properties up, you can if you life

no jack just wanted to add.

Amythyst clears negaivity and bring in heavly energy. Great for psychic works.

Tigers Eye represents the Solar Plexus
Crystal Meanings

Crystal Meanings

Tigers Eye

Alternate Names or Spellings: Tiger Eye, Brown Tiger Eye, Golden Tiger Eye

Tiger's Eye is a stone of protection that is also very stabilizing and grounding. It enhances integrity, willpower, self-confidence, practicality and correct use of power. It is a stone that enhances good luck, and brings prosperity, often in the form of money. Tiger's eye is also a very protective stone which is especially protective during travel. It can also help one see clearly without illusion. Tiger's eye brings a special boost to the solar plexus chakra and to one's personal power.

Tiger's Eye also comes in blue and red. See Blue Tiger Eye (Hawk's Eye) and Red Tiger Eye (Dragon's Eye).

Kynite

Blue Kyanite... How Does This High Vibration Crystal Help To Align and Clear The Chakras?

Crystalline Blue Kyanite ring

Blue Kyanite is the most widespread color of Kyanite and is the type most often seen. The most outstanding property that all colors of Kyanite are known for, is the ability to bring all of the chakras into alignment.

It does this without the user needing to direct it by thought, but if it is directed it will have the extra result of being able to open the chakras.

There are other colors of Kyanite apart from Blue, and although they have similar properties there are some differences in their use.

All are high vibration crystals and are powerful stones to align the chakras. All colors of this stone have particular chakras that it is most effective to heal, but all are powerful healing crystals and have a high vibration.

Any color of Kyanite will benefit the ongoing healing of the body and aid the development of spiritual and psychic gifts. It calms the mind and allows you to go deep into the restful and relaxing state required for a totally relaxed meditative experience.

How To Use Kyanite... Kyanite Healing Properties

This stone is definitely a stone to facilitate meditation. If you want to get the greatest benefit from this stone, this is a wonderful way to use it. Blue Kyanite has an ability to align all of the chakras... which makes it one stone that should always be used if possible at the beginning of any meditation.

By clearing the meridians and pathways it will restore the flow of energy to the chakras. Its energy is gentle and balanced...as it takes you easily to the higher spiritual realms. In meditation it has the potential to open the third eye... which will promote telepathy, aid you to develop your intuition, clairvoyant gifts and other psychic abilities. The Kyanite healing properties are quite powerful... as this stone starts the healing process of any chakra by its use.

This is a most powerful stone for healing you if you have had accidents or surgery on any part of the body, as this may have resulted in energy gaps, which blue Kyanite will bridge. It is also helpful if you are low in energy as it will assist trauma and replenish your energy.

Where Does It Come From ... Kyanite Meaning

Although Kyanite comes in colors other than blue, the meaning of its name comes from the Greek word which means 'blue'. This is because when Kyanite was discovered the blue colored variety of the stone was the most common. It has been found in Switzerland, Austria, Italy, Burma, Australia, Brazil, Mexico and the USA.

Orange KyaniteOrange kyanite is one of the colors it comes in... see image on right. It may also be green, indigo, and black, and some uncommon white, yellow, pink and grey stones, but the most common variety is the Blue Kyanite.

It is also found intergrown with some other stones, including with Green Fuchsite and with Red Ruby stone... which creates quite lovely stones.

Why Would You Use It

This is a high crystal energy stone, and is also a third eye chakra stone. This crystal is wonderful to use on the throat chakra as it will open the chakra, creating better communication and self expression. Its impact when communicating, assists you to speak your personal truth. When working with others it promotes telepathic gifts and it will also release fear from both yourself and those you work with.

Both Indigo KyaniteIndigo Blue Kyanite and the Blue Kyanite open you to spiritual honesty, and may help spiritual energy to flow through to your thoughts.

The Indigo kyanite stones... like the one seen on the left, are helpful to aid dream recall and helps by stimulating healing dreams.

If you have been thinking... how can I align my chakras as well as make contact with my guardian spirit... this is the stone to use. If you have been working on making a connection to higher guidance... Kyanite may assist you with contacting your spirit guide.

Use it during meditation, as this may allow you to make contact with the spiritual beings you have been seeking in the higher spiritual planes.

This best way to achieve this is by doing meditation each day. Meditating for even for a short time can help you to develop the psychic power that is specific to you. As your mind chatter stops, and you go deeper into the meditative state... you may find that these gifts develop more easily.

During meditation your brain waves should slow... as ideally their rhythm changes from the beta wave of your normal day to day activities, to a slower alpha wave. If you have difficulty with stilling your mind and stopping the thoughts from intruding... using Isochronic Tones is effective to aid you.

This relates to the fact that two specific areas of the brain, the Amygdala and the Anterior Cingulate Cortex that are said to be related to developing any psychic gifts and your intuition. These tones assist the development of psychic abilities, because they work by encouraging these specific areas of the brain to entrain with the new rhythms that are introduced by these tones.

Who Should Use It

Blue KyaniteBlue Kyanite has a strong vibration that will create a protective shield around anyone who is working with it.

This natural crystal is a high vibration stone that will work on all parts of the body so may be used on any chakra.

It will provide a safe haven for those who are carrying out healing. It will take you to the higher spiritual planes and stimulate the higher mind.

It is a strong spiritual grounding crystal, and it is well known for its action to also ground any excess vibrations stimulated by the spiritual journey as well. It is an excellent stone for those doing spiritual work as it has a strong energy for protecting you from psychic attack.

Keep a piece in your pocket... and if you want to take advantage of blue Kyanite's excellent ability to promote lucid dreams... put a piece under the pillow. Both blue and black Kyanite stones are quite inexpensive, and may be obtained for a reasonable price.

Kyanite stone has become easier to buy, and it often comes in relatively large pieces, and can now be found in a range of colors... depending on what you are looking

I have alot Im leaving out. can't remember them all

edit on 5-9-2014 by kodasaufa because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-9-2014 by kodasaufa because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: kodasaufa

WONDERFUL!!!!!!!

BTW, is that stone real? where would i find something like this?
edit on th11Fri, 05 Sep 2014 10:11:54 -0500K201495430am9 by SirKonstantin because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: SirKonstantin

kyanite is a soft almost feminine properties.

its pretty cheap

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

I've wondered this questions as well.

I was told by one person that originally where you find the stone and under what conditions it was found determine its meaning rather than this new age method of just static meanings to specific stones. I had always presumed the whole new age one had to do with the opinions of psychics but i still want to know the origin.

I tried looking it up and it seems various cultures assign different meanings and associations with various stones but I am unsure how many used them for crystal work type stuff.

Ive seen contradicting statements. Some say gemstones polished and all are fine the same and some like raw form better some even to the point the stones are having dirt cling to them still.

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Aural stones or gems in their raw form are not typically polished or tumbled etc..

personally I love my geodes. They are a raw form of energy. But it could be all in our heads....

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 08:57 PM
link   

What? Who said they are naturally polished? I was saying different people have different opinions on what is acceptable.

I have only one crystal which is amethyst. The rest are all polished gemstones.

I've put amethyst and rose quartz in separate water bottles and Ive drank the "charged water" as an experiment to see if it does anything. I am unsure why but the rose quartz water tastes different from the amethyst.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Thanks for posting this..I have been trying to learn about stones lately...
I have trouble with repetitive nightmares and so I tried falling asleep with an amethyst chunk in my hand one night a few months ago...
The experiment had fantastic results and I slept like a baby, oddly enough I am almost always able to sleep through the entire night without ever losing the crystal out of my hand.....it seems to strangely attach itself to me.

The only trouble is that this is so effective I have come to sort of depend on the crystal and sometimes cannot get rest without it...now if I hold an amethyst during the daytime... makes me feel sleepy.

edit on 7-9-2014 by Eliyahu because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-9-2014 by Eliyahu because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Aural

never meant to say they were naturally polished. late night typing.

I love stones in raw form. Seems more earth like. Man can polish a stone until it looks like a diamond.

Maybe the rose quartz tasted different because it was aiding or assisting your heart chakra more than the amethyst,

I have about a 100 polished stones and about 40 raw ones. My fav is Labradoratie sp

edit on 7-9-2014 by kodasaufa because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Eliyahu try bloodstone, citrine, carnelian and maybe tigers eye. Switch it up.

Also you might need a grounding stone like hematite, obsidian, black tourmaline etc...

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Diamonds are a crystal, right?

I am very sure a lot of people would be healthier and happier with those.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: jajaja

ever heard of blood diamonds?

energy gets attached to these prescious objections.

plus all the focus on them (creed)

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: kodasaufa

ever heard of blood diamonds?

energy gets attached to these prescious objections.

plus all the focus on them (creed)

That's ok, I make that somebody elses problem, by transferring that diamond energy to a jewler (jew most likely) and cash them out, then buy stufz that helps aid happyness and healthyness.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 09:40 AM
link   
I have seen powerful result happen when dealing with crystals, not always pleasant, but I do make jewelry using crystals raw or polished, I like raw best, I also infuse the piece with reik energy.

angels.about.com...

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 09:55 AM
link   

well you could certainly do a blessing or banishment ritual preferable during a new moon. You could do a medicine wheel or ritual of your choose. Some stones banish and clear out negativity. Abalone shell is great for that.

You can also charge them with the sun or moon or bury them to cleanse them. Stones are conscience.

But whatever your methodology you should be fine.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Do you buy off markets and then mark up or do you have operations in india or brasil/

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

If I may ask how do you incorporate reiki energy and what particular stones do you use.

Just trying to get an understanding why.

thanks

K

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 12:41 PM
link   

You do realize they are mocking you, right?

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Aural

They can mock to the dearest delight.

Am I supposed to be offended or stop what I am doing?

There is enough souls on here that get what we're saying.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 03:56 PM
link   

I just wasnt sure why the explanation of how to do it directed directly at them instead of a general statement.

I've noticed different things people say about charging the stones with sun or moonlight and purifying it with smudging or water. I dont really get why they would have to be charged and purified. I mean all matter that vibrates doesnt really stop. Unless its like looking at them like batteries of spiritual energy or something.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join