It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Last Speech Of Qaddafi

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+56 more 
posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 10:31 PM
link   
How easy we people forget thing's these day's only 3 years ago but have you heard how well the country is doing after it was liberated from a tyrant

Enjoy A.T.S govtslaves.info...

Now, I am under attack by the biggest force in military history, my little African son, Obama wants to kill me, to take away the freedom of our country, to take away our free housing, our free medicine, our free education, our free food, and replace it with American style thievery, called “capitalism” -

Was he right or wrong ? what do you think

+15 more 
posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 10:36 PM
link   
I remember around the time he was killed people on ATS were posting comparisons between Libya and the West. People in Libya received free education and I believe money if they wanted to start a business. If my memory of ATS posts from that time is correct.

Libya also had untouched water underground that Qaddafi planned on tapping to give to his citizens. Someone actually polluted it so he couldn't use it. Down there for a very long time and unspoiled. Not saying it was a paradise but if you don't subscribe to the western system it's generally join us or face an invasion.

+5 more 
posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Yeahkeepwatchingme

I think they had the beat standard of living in all Africa and got help in all area's of life from a free house when they got married ,free land ,seed's reduced price car .

It sure seemed like they had life easier than we in the west do but his son's trial seems to be taking a while i have yet to hear anything about it

+12 more 
posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: douglas5

It was a horrible mistake. I didn't see it at the time, I too was blind. But in retrospect it was perfectly clear: Qaddafi defined himself by his stance against nuclear proliferation, he said he would not develop nukes, even while others tried to. And he was reward by anal rape with a knife.

Today however, Putin reminds the world of his nuclear capability, inspiring small nations all over the globe to develop their own. Be sure that he will be rewarded with power for his nuclear belligerence.

This is the rotten world we've set up for ourselves. Moving it toward a better one is going to take a whole lot of courage and faith, and a whole lot of holding up our middle fingers to the dysfunctional status quo.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 11:06 PM
link   
But www.dailymail.co.uk...
edit on 2-9-2014 by cass1dy09 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 11:09 PM
link   

+5 more 
posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: tridentblue

I can remember the night i came home from work to see Qaddafi get treated like a animal in front of the worlds press can you imagine if any other leader in the world had been treated like that

What ever happened to a King can only kill a king , And how much is the press keeping from the people , sad day's for freedom me thinks

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 11:10 PM
link   
All my favorite dictators are gone now.

Pineapple face is gone, Chavez, Hussein - gone and Qaddafi, also gone.

Just like my favorite TV shows, on for a time, then gone.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: tridentblue

what does this have to do with the link I posted

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 11:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: cass1dy09
But www.dailymail.co.uk...

whatreallyhappened.com...

o to be a normal red blooded male
weird what you dig up on the net

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: cass1dy09

A lot. Think of it from a young girls perspective: To be violated in that way is disgusting, if it happened. It leaves psychological scars for life. But stack it up to stories from the survivors of Hiroshima, where the first atom bomb went off. Lines of children were walking along, with burnt the skin hanging off their arms, off the torsos, off their privates. Dying from the burns. Yearning for water that wasn't there. And when the water came, it came as "black rain" radioactive fallout that killed every one who drank it from cancer soon later. There is no comparison.

NEVER AGAIN.

Nuclear non-proliferation trumps pretty much everything else. Its the difference between a world with a chance at a decent life where some bad things happen, and a literal hell on earth. Qadaffi's stance against non proliferation should have earned him US protection, but me and others were too blind to see it at the time. The ramifications of this poor choice are unfolding in the world today.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck
All my favorite dictators are gone now.

Pineapple face is gone, Chavez, Hussein - gone and Qaddafi, also gone.

Just like my favorite TV shows, on for a time, then gone.

i was speaking to a friend a few week's ago just how many things have happened in the last 3-4 years that have shocked you we were stumped at how many thing's we came up with

Sandy hook

Aurora shooting

Boston Bombing

Syria , Ukraine ,

Planes vanishing or shot down ,

Nukes going missing etc etc

IT makes for a good game to play one night a group of you are bored [ feel free to add ats ] my old brain is tired

+57 more 
posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Just a few things he Did. Never Disputed actually:

1. There is no electricity bill in Libya; electricity is free for all its citizens.
2. There is no interest on loans, banks in Libya are state-owned and loans given to all its citizens at 0% interest by law.
3. Home considered a human right in Libya ­ Gaddafi vowed that his parents would not get a house until everyone in Libya had a home. Gaddafi's father has died while him, his wife and his mother are still living in a tent.
4. All newlyweds in Libya receive $60,000 Dinar (US$50,000) by the government to buy their first apartment so to help start up the family.
5. Education and medical treatments are free in Libya. Before Gaddafi only 25% of Libyans are literate. Today the figure is 83%.
6. Should Libyans want to take up farming career, they would receive farming land, a farming house, equipments, seeds and livestock to kick-start their farms ­ all for free.
7. If Libyans cannot find the education or medical facilities they need in Libya, the government funds them to go abroad for it ­ not only free but they get US$2,300/mth accommodation and car allowance.
8. In Libyan, if a Libyan buys a car, the government subsidized 50% of the price.
9. The price of petrol in Libya is $0.14 per liter.
10. Libya has no external debt and its reserves amount to $150 billion ­ now frozen globally.
11. If a Libyan is unable to get employment after graduation the state would pay the average salary of the profession as if he or she is employed until employment is found.
12. A portion of Libyan oil sale is, credited directly to the bank accounts of all Libyan citizens.
13. A mother who gave birth to a child receive US$5,000
14. 40 loaves of bread in Libya costs $ 0.15
15. 25% of Libyans have a university degree
16. Gaddafi carried out the world's largest irrigation project, known as the Great Man-Made River project, to make water readily available throughout the desert country. Great Man-Made River project in Libya $27 billion.

Isn't this the way it's supposed to be?

Peace

edit on 2-9-2014 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: jude11

Thank you for that list jude
that is quite some list for all of us well to do people ? in the west to look at can you imagine Obama or David Cameron living in a tent [nope]

I wonder at the $ 130 billion of gold will it ever see the light of day again

+21 more 
posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 12:09 AM
link   
The greater reason for the so called liberation of libya's tax free society was Qaddafi plans for a single African currency based on the gold-backed dinar. Its was a direct threat against the banking elite so they made an example of Qaddafi to scare off any further treachery against their control of this world. So I sometimes wonder if the terrorist that are really destroying our freedoms are one and the same as those that talk about destroying terrorism.

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Free education, Cheap as Chips Petrol, Housing Grants when you brought your first home, Grants when you were married, Grants to buy a car, If you wanted to start a farm the Government paid for the seeds etc, the list goes on.. And now look at the sh*thole... Western maggots.

+6 more 
posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 01:01 AM
link   
I really do think a case can be made that the entire overthrowing of Qaddafi was instituted because of his plans to ditch the US dollar by requiring all oil purchases be made in gold, and his idea of a new currency for the country, or region. This is not the only time something like this has happened either. So it makes one wonder if the entire revolution was somehow instigated by US intelligence. It is hard to believe that so many people could revolt if they were not oppressed and were living a good life, but fighters were probably being shipped in from Africa and the Middle East. At the very least, the US and European countries' involvement in overthrowing Qaddafi by providing air support was motivated by what I described above.

US authorities can claim it was about righting wrongs by overthrowing a corrupt dictator, but this is simply not true. If the US government was truly worried about stuff like that, then there would have been many instances where we went in and liberated the people. It is funny how the only people the US feels need liberating are those who live in oil-rich regions. So the claims that US actions are motivated by helping the civilian population is an utter lie.

Qaddafi was right that they wanted to replace his system with capitalism, but why? Because of all the money that is to be made by big business when they are allowed to EXPLOIT a new region of its consumers and natural resources. And it is always the BIG companies, as they're the only ones who can afford to ship their operations all the way across the globe on such short notice. Capitalism is HIGHLY corrupt by its nature, in that it brings out the worst in people, and to that end Qaddafi was absolutely correct by saying it is "thievery" from the Libyan people.

+6 more 
posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 01:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: DarknStormy

Free education, Cheap as Chips Petrol, Housing Grants when you brought your first home, Grants when you were married, Grants to buy a car, If you wanted to start a farm the Government paid for the seeds etc, the list goes on.. And now look at the sh*thole... Western maggots.

Maybe we should ask our Goverment's why such a poor African country could give so much to the people when they say America is number 3 in the world for wealth and the U.K number 9 yet we are always told about cutback's and job losses ....

edit on 3/9/2014 by douglas5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 01:16 AM
link   
A big thank you to everybody who replied to this thread

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 02:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: douglas5
a reply to: Yeahkeepwatchingme

I think they had the beat standard of living in all Africa and got help in all area's of life from a free house when they got married ,free land ,seed's reduced price car .

It sure seemed like they had life easier than we in the west do but his son's trial seems to be taking a while i have yet to hear anything about it

Geesh...I thought his sons were all dead

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join