It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Missing Libyan Jetliners Raise Fears of Suicide Airliner Attacks on 9/11

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Doesn't seem to be any word yet anywhere on the makes, models, registrations or owners of these "commercial" aircraft, or who allegedly flew them away.
We are just led to believe that they were sat there on the tarmac, all fueled and ready to go, ready for Johnny Jihadist and his couple of hours on MS flight simulator to turn up and fly off into the sunset.
No radars, civilian or military saw them depart or managed to see where they were heading. All very plausible of course and would make for a crappy Hollywood action movie, but I just can't see it is based in reality.

Without specifics on the aircraft supposedly stolen, I am calling BS on this as just another scare story, perhaps one that will evolve at some point into another "terrorist atrocity".

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 07:31 AM
link   
I have just heard the biggest load of #### straight from the horses mouth.

BBC News 1pm - and I quote "..We do not currently track airliners right across the globe, although the technology exists it is expensive and will be another 10 years before we see the likes of it on commercial airliners.." - in regards to missing Malaysian airliner MH370

So you're telling me after 11/09/01 more than 10 years ago nobody thought this would be a good idea?

And here I am, for at least the past 5 years having several mobile phones that can track when I go to the corner shop or take a shower - and yet this technology does not exist on a commercial airliner in 2014?

Very convincing
This actually riled me so that I had to come and rant here.

Watch the void.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Swills

i did some quick research. while i cannot verify the other two sources you've quoted, gertz has a reputation of being a cia media whore amongst some.

www.conspiracyplanet.com...

on the other hand, he posted about those missing jetliners in september, while the other two sources were writing about it in august already, so it's hard to find out who really started it.

that being said, there's a strong possibility it's not just a rumour.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

some numbers can be seen on those photos, so perhaps someone more interested in aviation can check those planes, if they were really on that airport recently or not. that way we can at least verify if those pictures from dailymail are BS or not, which should help in determining the credibility of this whole story.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: MagicWand67

ah yes. same photos that were posted by dailymail.
my bad, i should check the whole thread first.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 09:25 AM
link   
looks like they've hijacked one hell of a scrap.

www.aviation-safety.net...

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: L.A.B "..We do not currently track airliners right across the globe, although the technology exists it is expensive and will be another 10 years before we see the likes of it on commercial airliners.."
So you're telling me after 11/09/01 more than 10 years ago nobody thought this would be a good idea?

To be fair, most of the circumstances a plane might be found to be threatening occur where there are already methods of detecting the aircraft. No one is (or at least was) much worried about a hijacked plane crashing into the ocean.

I still think we know precisely where MH370 ended up, but haven't revealed it because of how the information was gathered.

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: _Del_
I still think we know precisely where MH370 ended up, but haven't revealed it because of how the information was gathered.

Diego Garcia?
The Russian document?

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: KissMyWookiee

I didn't say I knew. Just that someone up the chain knows exactly where it went.

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: L.A.B

Global Scientist can place a 'Tag' on a Dolphin, Shark, or Whale etc. then sit back in the office and track the Tagged creature 24/7 all year round, I too have been ranting as to how or why they cannot stick a similar tag to the exterior of an Aeroplane (so it cannot be tampered with) and again, they would be able to track down the plane. Result I keep getting is 'No Reply'. So who is deliberately planning what ???????

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: jedi_hamster

There are plenty more outlets running this story now.

Google News Search

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Britguy

I know right! No advanced country in that whole area, including Egypt would not bomb those planes into worthless parts seeing that they are going to fall into Islamic nut job hands unless they were told to not do it by the U.S., France or Saudi Arabia. Hell, I think even Israel would have flew over to bomb them.

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: L.A.B

You can bet money that the owners do have a way to track their massive million dollar jets. Even the freight companies in the U.S. track their trucks with GPS. For many reasons including if they get stolen.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 07:34 AM
link   
September 13th, watch out. I've got a very bad feeling of it. Perfect time to pull off a false flag since the 9/11 hype(tomorrow) will be a quite day. It's a weekend too so people will be out and shopping. Some people at home too watching TV. Will be blamed on the puppet terrorists ISIS.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: steaming

They know exactly where the planes are mate. And if it crashed somewhere, they know how it crashed, where it crashed and when. And if it's stored somewhere, they know that too. Think of MSM as a bunch of actors. Everything they say is scripted and made ready prior to the events taking place. Remember WTC 7? BBC announced the building had collapse before it even had actually collapsed.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Wouldn't that just exacerbate the problem, cause more hatred?

That in itself would be considered a terrorist attack. Almost Borders on genocide.

a reply to: eNaR

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Patriotsrevenge + Steaming

It is like _Del_ said..

No one is (or at least was) much worried about a hijacked plane crashing into the ocean.

Why track planes over seas if they cannot do damage to infrastructure, after all - we humans are a plague that needs chopping back a bit anyways and just count as collateral..

watch the void.
edit on 10/9/2014 by L.A.B because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 12:48 AM
link   
This theory is chilling! I can see how this would be possible.

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I have been looking for any more word on this story and have found nothing to speak of. Did everyone simply forget about this? Or did this turnout to be untrue and rumor? Seems like this was an important story to keep on eye on to me . . .

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join