It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thought experiement

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Heruactic

A god if one exists would not be omnipotent, and all loving. At least one of those has to be untrue. Either god would not be able to see and do everything or god doesnt care about suffering. I would want people happy if they seem deserving and eve if they are not deserving because being happy maybe theyd be better people.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Aural

I apologize. =) I forgot to add to the previous post. For myself, i would instantly lock out most of my omniscience to a level where i could access any information on demand. Then id just start creating new random worlds to live, die, repeat. Recovering memories of past lives when i die. Sometimes remembering past lives, sometimes having a cheat code for life like precognition. Once in a while enough godly power to be Space Jesus(Superman). These are the voyages...of me.

P.S. after living out the life i would keep the worlds i lived on. let their scientist frustrate over mysteries of the universe.
edit on 3-9-2014 by Heruactic because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Heruactic

Oh I have had this dream, it is a game we all play, although most never figure out we are more than it seems.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join