It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conclusion..All who call on the name of Jesus will be saved.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: minusinfinity

Romans 9 What if God, willing to shew his wrath, and to make his power known, endured with much longsuffering the vessels of wrath fitted to destruction

link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

In fact, God HATES Religion.

All religion does is drive people AWAY from God which is exactly what it was designed to do.

Fact?

You mean "you believe", not "in fact" right?

So whose the one being played again?

one that tries speaking on Gods behalf, one that places a dualism on God.

link   
a reply to: Rustami

I wouldn't try and call out Flyers she has a lot more religious experiences then most.
She has used her mind to look at the Bible for what it is and not to be taken literally.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I need to go make some popcorn and get a big bottle of Mountain Dew to watch this thread.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 12:50 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

originally posted by: Rustami
Oh you've been and know better eh?

I know better. Yes.

I'm not talking about a bible that spoke to me but Jesus Himself..

Yes ... well .. I"ve talked with God Himself as well.

just so happens the new testament agrees verbatim to what He said -"I am Jesus, I died for your sins, believe in Me and you will never perish"..hence the conclusion

Believe in him and do not perish. Good. But that does NOT mean that those who haven't heard of Him or who reject him out of ignorance will go to Hell. That's an assumption you your part. It doesn't work that way.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 12:51 PM
link   

no I'm talking about a real audible man's voice in reality that said "I am Jesus" just like the spelling sounds

So you heard him and were not personally visited?

This strengthens my idea that you are deceiving yourself then.

Are all people in a position of power going to be destroyed and why, are they evil because of their position or their actions?

Posting bible verses doesn't help your cause as interpretation of the messages found within can be a world apart.

Can you think for yourself and answer in your own words what it means to be destroyed, what one need to have done to be destroyed and is it "all" TPTB like you said in your OP?

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

So are you speaking for one God on behalf? How can we verify what you say is true specially in staking our perishing or not on? Is there another witness or two in regards to what you are claiming?

in the mouth of two or three witnesses let every word be established 2 Cor 13:1

For there are three who bear witness, the Spirit, and the water, and the blood: and the three agree in one 1John

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 12:56 PM
link   

I stand by what I said. DO NOT JUDGE SOULS . That is God's job. Do not assume to know who will make it to Heaven and who will not. God's ways are not our ways. He knows souls intimately and we only see the surface or what people want us to see.

Judge not lest ye be judged. The person you look down upon today could easily be the person to make it to heaven while you do not. Or they could be your neighbor in heaven and you'll have a lot of apologizing to do for having judged them wrong.

Everyone without exception will be surprised at the afterlife. Most folks have based their afterlife construct on what is written in fallible manmade holy books. Prepare for SURPRISE in the end.

/DONE and OUT

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Oh .. one last thing ..
Circular logic isn't a good argument.
It's illogical and doesn't stand.

edit on 9/2/2014 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

You just lied , accused and assumed. What or who are you attempting to convince of what again?

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Where did she lie?.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 01:00 PM
link   

It's a no brainer to me as one who has been personally visited by the raised Lord Jesus Himself but what's not commonly thought of is how He destroys all PTB in high places and their groupies in this relation.

I was visited by Zarathustra, who told me there is no other god but Ahura Mazda, and I should be reading the sacred texts of the Avesta. What makes your experience any more legitimate than mine?

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

just called her out on mutliple lies, what else?

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rustami
You just lied , accused and assumed. What or who are you attempting to convince of what again?

Where is my lie? No where. The holy books are fallible and written by men. And you aren't the only one who has had religious experiences that come straight from Heaven (or that take us up to Heaven as in NDE)

Where did I accuse? No where. Where did I assume? No where.
But I can point to where you just did 2/3 of those things.

You assume that if you believe you go to Heaven but those who disbelieve go to hell. That's ASSUMPTION on your part. And you just accused me of telling a lie, when I did not.

Scripture quote of the day for you to ponder on -
Take the log out of your own eye before you attempt to take the speck out of mine.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Your contribution to this thread would be real small without the big book what?

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Well me being a little dim would you point out her lies.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

I was visited by Zarathustra, who told me there is no other god but Ahura Mazda, and I should be reading the sacred texts of the Avesta. What makes your experience any more legitimate than mine?

You are lying because Ahura Mazda is not a real God. Zeus spoke to me and told me he is the only God. So please repent and read the Iliad.
edit on 2-9-2014 by danielsil18 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

speaking to me audibly is the visit, I suggest putting some odds together in your thinking and think about what all the apostles as well as a great cloud of witnesses have been saying for many moons now then think about an honest conclusion and there you may find who is decieving who and why

The one who speaks on his own authority seeks his own glory; but the one who seeks the glory of him who sent him is true, and in him there is no falsehood.John7

1 John 2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

2 Peter -We have also a more sure word of prophecy; whereunto ye do well that ye take heed, as unto a light that shineth in a dark place, until the day dawn, and the day star arise in your hearts

Revelation 21:14 And the wall of the city had twelve foundations, and in them the names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb.
edit on 2-9-2014 by Rustami because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 01:11 PM
link   

So are you speaking for one God on behalf?

Speaking for God, me?

I am asking questions of you and another poster in this thread, Is God influencing my actions and questions, I can only hope.

How can we verify what you say is true specially in staking our perishing or not on?

who is we and what exactly are you asking me? "specially in staking our perishing or not on" I don't understand what this means, can you maybe explain.

You cannot verify anything I say is true, I cant.

But you are free to believe

Is there another witness or two in regards to what you are claiming?

What am I claiming?

Is it this in my first post

If so you are being deceived either by your own thoughts or delusions or you are being visited by a deception trying to manipulate you.

You never answered my questions pertaining to this, like are "all" TPTB going to be destroyed and the other questions I posed.

Yes it could be a claim I am making or an observation, to observe would mean to witness but all I have witnessed are your words on a screen and reacting to those words to gain a better understanding of your position is what I am doing.

But to answer If my position is of a more truthful one than yes there should be at least one other witness, that being you.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 01:13 PM
link   

speaking to me audibly is the visit

The most logical conclusion is that you might have schizophrenia.

Maybe Jesus wanted to tell you to visit the Doctor to be saved.
edit on 2-9-2014 by danielsil18 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join