It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conclusion..All who call on the name of Jesus will be saved.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale
a reply to: Rustami

Whats wrong is your interpretation of posts, or it might be mine.
It's yours

But I will say its yours as I am an egotistical maniac.
okie doke

I replied to Trapeze who said, before they were banned, that they have been here multiple times and been banned multiple times.
care to show us where trapeze stated that?

Then Woodcarver who you replied to (thinking they were accusing you of something) replied to me and what they posted sounded like they were talking about the poster, Trapeze who I initially replied too, not you.
ah so trapeze whose only been here a few months is who he/she meant and since I have'nt started a thread since 2011 was just coincidence , hmm

Or did you mess up and you and Trapeze are the same person posting through different accounts?
ha

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: akushla99
wholey bologna

1 Corinthians 10:11 These things happened to them as examples and were written down as warnings for us, on whom the culmination of the ages has come.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 12:58 PM
link   

That is the xtent of your reply...'holey bologna'...then something written by a Mr Corinthians...

Many things have been written by, many now, deceased people all around the globe, for almost, ever since writing could be deciphered (translation is another matter - interpretation, another)...the amount of mental gymnastics that has been performed on (some) quite beautiful pieces of writing, is phenomenal...you are a spectator in the audience, like many who run around wagging their tails after having been given a new bone...completely unoriginal - no original thought - no insight of your own - no actual new angel/angle...why are you here?

Always fun reading of the journeys into personal spaces (self-created, or perhaps otherwise), even more fun reading how it gets processed in the pavlovian brain...

I genuinely wish you blind, dumb luck (you seem like you'll need it) on your journey...there's a way to go...

1. Akushla99 1:1 Whatever one 'believes'...is true...

A99

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: akushla99

That is the xtent of your reply...'holey bologna'...then something written by a Mr Corinthians...

Many things have been written by, many now, deceased people all around the globe, for almost, ever since writing could be deciphered (translation is another matter - interpretation, another)...the amount of mental gymnastics that has been performed on (some) quite beautiful pieces of writing, is phenomenal...you are a spectator in the audience, like many who run around wagging their tails after having been given a new bone...completely unoriginal - no original thought - no insight of your own - no actual new angel/angle...why are you here?

Always fun reading of the journeys into personal spaces (self-created, or perhaps otherwise), even more fun reading how it gets processed in the pavlovian brain...

I genuinely wish you blind, dumb luck (you seem like you'll need it) on your journey...there's a way to go...

1. Akushla99 1:1 Whatever one 'believes'...is true...

A99

welcome back 99..although we seldom agree it's always good to see when you present reason as you have done in this post.Keep up the good work denying ignorance.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: akushla99

what is there to discuss with someone who sets themselves up to the degree you've done?

This means He spoke from heaven as in God-
For if they escaped not who refused him that spake on earth, much more shall not we escape, if we turn away from him that speaketh from heaven Hebrews12

You know people die right?
And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment Hebrews9

As an emissary to the Source, the prime reason for a reset character, is to steer the mission statement back on track - notwithstanding the almightiness of a plan concocted by an Almighty. This little patch of created solid slime we choose to incarnate into is overseen by an upper management, the likes of which, cannot be conceived of…it is natural for the natives of the cargo-cult Terra to attribute finite qualities, human qualities to the game-master…problem is…the game has no end (that we can understand)…and the game-master is more than thrice-removed from the game…like little bots we are crashing into walls, finding cliffs and slipping into unfamiliar territory - some are using text to explain their pain…
see the bologna-ness?

Romans1 but became vain in their imaginations

For he flatters himself in his own eyes,
too much to detect and hate his sin.
The words of his mouth are iniquity and deceit. Psalm36

because you better believe in Almightiness to answer it correctly…otherwise, just like all others who have had this personal experience, you have only really had an episode describing a hallucination
see again?

See prophesied to hear voice of the Son of God-
Verily, verily, I say unto you, The hour is coming, and now is, when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of God: and they that hear shall live. John5

Acts 13 Behold, ye despisers, and wonder, and perish: for I work a work in your days, a work which ye shall in no wise believe, though a man declare it unto you.

Textual quotes reversing upon themselves to validate what we believe, is a psychological game we play with ourselves, at the behest of ultimate freedom of choice given…there is no timeframe, which is why armageddon cults will, and have, predicted that the time is nigh 'forever'…depends what time you're taking about…The concept of being 'saved' (let alone by the agent of nomenclature) is an absurd notion, that continues to appear like a rock in a fish bowl…it might in some other context appear logical - a circular logic…but we don't exist in a closed system…our little spit-rock is only one of many - parameters for experience cannot be limited by birth, death, oxygen or attachment…so…'saved' is a moot expression that begs more questions from fish in a fish bowl…
Are we to save ourselves from ourselves?…seems a tad sado-masochistic (as if we had designed the game)…
Are we to save ourselves from a predicament we were thrust into through the agency of an original 'sin' which no-one has the kohunas to own up to?…and where are they? I'd like to have a few words with them…
Sounds like you got it all figured out, don't you know where they are and what to ask?

Jesus~
John 3:13 And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven.

Regurgitating text is far from clever…it indicates you have nothing to say…begging the question, why are you here?
You've obviously read my testimony but speaking of regurgitating where does your "knowledge" come from? It's original?

2 Peter 1:19 We have also a more sure word of prophecy; whereunto ye do well that ye take heed, as unto a light that shineth in a dark place, until the day dawn, and the day star arise in your hearts

proph·e·cy noun ˈprä-fə-sē
: a statement that something will happen in the future

: the power or ability to know what will happen in the future
plural proph·e·cies also proph·e·sies

Full Definition of PROPHECY

: an inspired utterance of a prophet
: the function or vocation of a prophet; specifically : the inspired declaration of divine will and purpose
: a prediction of something to come

Revelation19 for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.

edit on 17-9-2014 by Rustami because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 02:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Rex282

TY Rex282
I think we would be surprised by the faceless cheersquads we have. your posts are a go-to, always...

I'm always interested in the experience - coldly described - some of the interpretations read predictably like horror movie scripts...like this one...complete with a majick word, the only word that will save you...comic book humour interpreted large...

A99

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Predictably...there really is no 'discussion'...let's not gild the lily, shall we...your reality is THE only reality...as it should be...if you'd chosen the path (before discussing it with your 'handler', on the precipice) of being born into a muslim environment, we may have been hearing you shout Allahu akbar with the same fervour...but you didn't and you're not...

...nevertheless, there doesn't seem to be a difference in the hoorah...

I don't 'converse' with phantasms...I have...but let the difference be known...and it is...I'm having a conversation with the guilty, childish me...callimero whose sky is falling in (revelations-style)...then the sun comes up, and it's a beautiful day...eventually...

...there are angles all around, careful of the cut...or you could (in an OC way) say the 'safe' word...but only just to get you through that episodic trash drama...sooner or later, there will be a trigger that makes your stomach sink, and you will realise (make real) that there is only you...

...and you wanna be comfortable with that - before you go 'committing' willy-nilly to a fixed notion that actually makes no sense...embrace the change, friend...no need to get all - maudlin on the universe...

A99

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join