It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New here, love the forums! Introducing....ME! lol

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 11:17 AM
link   
My name is nathan, i have been reading the ATS forums for about a month now, and i cant stop! I am currently a mechanic for a family owned business, ##snipped##. I am very interested in metaphysics (enlightenment, meditation, pineal gland), which is actually what brought me to these forums. i love helping people as much as i can, so if you have car problems, i would love to hear them...challenges are fun! And helping is even more fun! If anyone has any info to help me get started "waking my third eye" or pineal gland, please share, im not looking for answers, just the right questions so that i may find the answers myself. i know it is different for every person, so i will definately share my experiences with everyone. I hope to share informative and interesting posts in the future, and am so glad to be a part of the forums, i wish all of you a great day, and a positive attitude!

Nathan
edit on Tue Sep 2 2014 by DontTreadOnMe because: personal info removed

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: neomaximus10

just the right questions so that i may find the answers myself.

Thats the best suit of armor around these parts. Your own awareness.

Welcome to ATS!

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Welcome! This is my go to, I can't sleep, I refuse to be bored or I'm waiting site.

I hope you enjoy it too.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Welcome here, Nathan (I assume your last name is ##snipped##). This is the best site ever.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Car questions car questions...
OH I got one... So look I got olds 6-71 blower that came off an old 383...

So where can I get a kit to mount this same blower on my Toy 22r engine?

Just so ya know... your not the only crazy car guy round here!

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Welcome to ATS neomax

Here is your complimentary intro to the ATS dance .................... Learn it you'll need it

It helps after a day like this on ATS

I'm Cody, one of the avatar artists here, we help people with avatars obviously, if you'd like us to make a custom avatar for you just click the link in my signature strip where it says "Avatar creations ......... click here" below this post.

It's a free service and it's fun for us.

Have a great time around the boards and if you need help feel free to ask.

See you around and remember ............................ It's not all doom and gloom and arguments.

Cody

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 11:59 AM
link   

neomaximus10, welcome to ATS enjoy your stay...

@If anyone has any info to help me get started "waking my third eye" or pineal gland, please share, im not looking for answers, just the right questions so that i may find the answers myself.

All 1 can say is have faith and believe in yourself to prevent or deter any unwanted "encounters" as you begin to exercise your Awareness perception level. Which in turn opens your eyes to things you may of once not acknowledged but have been just as valid and relevant as the observable everyday reality you experience...

Dont be in FEAR (think of it how dogs or other animals are said to feel fear and how they react) so no fear but be cautious as you step further out of this perceived reality with your 3rd eye or more open into the beyond.

May all your encounters be benevolent in interest/influence

I am 1 who is still trying to study and understand but these are some things I think may help you along the way.

Good Luck

NAMASTE*******

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: HardCorps

i guess i should have elaborated on my skills as a mechanic lol, i dont know a whole lot, i specialize in mercedes, bmw, volvo, jaguar, porsche, and audi. i do lots and lots of diagnostics, im only 28yrs old, when i started workin on cars 8 years ago, i started with those models and only those, i dont know much about american/japanese, but i can work on them if needed, most cars are the same generally speaking. also, my last name is hunt, ##snipped## is my uncles last name, he is the owner of the shop, but sometimes i feel like an ##snipped## lol. very nice blower and truck btw hard corps, very nice! and thank you all for such a warm welcome, i look forward to contributing to the forums!

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Welcome aboard this place is awesome.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS!

catch you around the site!

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Hello there and welcome to the nut house

A mechanic, what a good trade to know! I swear having a mechanic in the family is like having a doctor but for cars. My uncle is one and we call him for all car related issues. He has saved me money so many times!

See you around on the boards. We share similar interest on here. I love the metaphysical forum on here. It's got a lot of very interesting topics in it.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Ji, mate my first reply on ATS too. I m new as well. Also i m looking for same things. Awakening, pineal glands, OBE, Lucid Dreaming and so on.

What i did:
1. i have change my life up and down: I have decided to give my body best things. So i m not consuming any garbage. You could say i m Vegan, no meat nor animal products, as well i only use sea salt or Tibetan salt. Also i eat organic food, in other words zero processed food. If it go trough some kind of production that is not organic i dont buy nor eat. I know it is hard to do this, but i m doing it.

Also i have drop fluoride, no water with fluoride, no E numbers aromas (but if you drop processed food you will not consume E numbers at all).

I meditate and do yoga, but without spiritual or let me say religious bull # that comes with meditation and yoga. i do yoga because it is great excessive for your body and meditation to astral travel or have lucid dreams or OBE or just to relax.

MY lucid dreaming, OBE and astral travel is not going good, i didnt have any kind of event in last couple of years, but i m really trying hard in last month and will continue to do so. I had OBE 5 years ago and that was only once and just 1 time. I had it by accident and it was just as the same way people are describing it, loud sound, paralysis and fear. I was afraid because i didnt know wtf is going on and how the hell i cant move. I m sad that i didnt know about OBE back then...

P.S. any idea why is my car not starting when cold engine and why i need to push gas pedal to wam it so i can drive it? When hot he starts like a charm. It is Renault 2004 year.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: saadad

i believe the fuel pump relays stick on those, also the engine coolant temp sensor could be faulty, when the engine is cold, it sees the sensor cold, and gives it more fuel, when hot, it gives less fuel, the sensor could be saying it is hot, therefore u have to give it more gas to start when it is cold, i would do both and see if it fixes it, they r both very cheap, let me know how it goes!

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Welcome Nathan

It's great to have you with us!

Now just pull up a cyber-chair...

...and sit a spell and we'll go through a few things that could be helpful to know.

First of all, as ATS is a big community and there are lots of forums, you might like to check out the Forums page and see what catches your eye. It will also give you some idea on where to put a new thread if you want to start one after you have your first 20 posts. (Oh, and regarding our 20-post rule, perhaps I should just add that besides giving new members a chance to settle in, it also helps in picking up the obvious spammers before they can wreak too much havoc.)

Because there are so many threads already, it's not a bad idea to do a search here before you eventually post yours. Okay, you won't always find an exact match, but it's helpful to check. You can also use it if you just want to find threads on a certain topic.

Here's some of the threads that are worth a visit early on:

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Important stuff!)
The ATS Freshmans Forum
and...
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

If you need help with anything, feel free to send a message to any of the staff. Just mouse over the “member” tag under any staff member's avatar, then click “send message”.

Also, if you see a post that you think is a problem under the T&Cs, then mouse over the poster's "member" tag like before, but this time click “ALERT!” and perhaps write a few words about why you've alerted it. The alert goes straight to staff (with a link to the post) and we'll look into it as soon as we can.

By the way, if you get “flags” on your thread, this is actually a positive thing! So don't worry if your thread gets “flagged”. The more flags, the better!

Anyway, have a good time and see you around the forums!

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 03:53 PM
link   
i also know a lot about land rovers

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Have at it and have fun.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
(automotive forum linked above)

edit on 2-9-2014 by DrumsRfun because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 11:51 AM
link   
i sure will drumrfun, there doesnt seem to be much activity there though

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Once you've got your 20 posts you can start a new thread there!
(And you've nearly got enough already!)

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Yea, that could be problem. i just got the car, so i will see how it goes in winter when it is more cold here. BTW this car have very expensive parts and working on the engine is also expensive because this is Modus, very small car with big engine that is put in very little space.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 03:13 PM
link   
keep me informed on what happens saadad, always love to hear what ended up fixing the car. yeah, for some reason they love putting big engines in small cars....when u break it down, its all just work in the end, dont be scared!

new topics

top topics

join