It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NATO General: Kiev already lost the battle in Ukraine

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flatcoat
a reply to: DJW001

Not a shill: an intelligence officer. At least your English is better than most.

Edit to add: Nah, you need intelligence to be an intelligence officer. You're just a Europhobe who admires "strong leaders" like Putin.

You're a class act mate. Ever considered behaving like an adult?

Seems like when it comes to

So People in Novo Russia dont have rights to beat Fascist right sector members which you strongly support?

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: BornAgainAlien

But the EU and US have no right to tell other countries what they can and cannot do! Even in your twisted universe you must be able to see that! What you are saying is that if America can commit crimes, it is okay for Russia to commit crimes!

Edit to add: I'm glad I don't live in your disgusting, bloodthirsty universe.

I view it completely differently - if the EU and USA are committing crimes then they have no right to point fingers at Russia as if their s#!t doesn't stink.

The USA can't fix it's own house and it's meddling in the affairs of other nations. Until we/they straighten out our domestic issues we shouldn't be mucking around with other countries.

Furthermore, it seems much of what happened in the Ukraine was premeditated and aided by the USA and others. But we seem to skip all that and go along with the gov't and MSM finger pointing at Russia.

Russia is doing nothing different with Ukraine than the USA did regarding Cuba in the 60s.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: BornAgainAlien
a reply to: victor7

I know the US has a law to invade the Netherlands if US government officials get accused by The Hague. Do the Ukrainians have the same law...?

Russian Red Cross gathers evidence of war crimes in Ukraine

en.itar-tass.com...

No really the U.S. Law states that U.S. Armed special forces would smash the Hague and rescue any U.S. diplomat arrested by the Hague. I know its kind of semantics but invading the whole of the Netherlands is going a bit far. Still you don't see Dick Cheney or Bush hobnobbing around Europe do you? lol, then again they could be like me and not care to much to even visit.

Its all Germany's fault anyway, Iraq that is. There is a reason they still protect the guy who supposedly gave German cough cough I mean Nazi intelligence the bad Intel on Saddam's mobile Anthrax labs. Without the Curveball info from Germany the U.S. was not going into Iraq at the time, do to no info backing it. Not that they did not want too!

The CIA is dying to get their hands on the agent Germany is protecting!!! Germany should have gave him up the minute they knew the info was bogus like any other Intel group would from any other nation. Germany bought him a house, protects him and pays his way. Kind of telling isn't it???

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Patriotsrevenge

originally posted by: BornAgainAlien
a reply to: victor7

I know the US has a law to invade the Netherlands if US government officials get accused by The Hague. Do the Ukrainians have the same law...?

Russian Red Cross gathers evidence of war crimes in Ukraine

en.itar-tass.com...

No really the U.S. Law states that U.S. Armed special forces would smash the Hague and rescue any U.S. diplomat arrested by the Hague. I know its kind of semantics but invading the whole of the Netherlands is going a bit far. Still you don't see Dick Cheney or Bush hobnobbing around Europe do you? lol, then again they could be like me and not care to much to even visit.

Its all Germany's fault anyway, Iraq that is. There is a reason they still protect the guy who supposedly gave German cough cough I mean Nazi intelligence the bad Intel on Saddam's mobile Anthrax labs. Without the Curveball info from Germany the U.S. was not going into Iraq at the time, do to no info backing it. Not that they did not want too!

The CIA is dying to get their hands on the agent Germany is protecting!!! Germany should have gave him up the minute they knew the info was bogus like any other Intel group would from any other nation. Germany bought him a house, protects him and pays his way. Kind of telling isn't it???

Uhm, according to the MSM nowadays you can see that as a full blown invasion.

Germany didn`t matter, Iraq would have been attacked anyways.

The day after 9/11 I said to a friend of mine "they are going to attack Afghanistan and Iraq," Afghanistan he could agree, but regarding Iraq he said to me I was an idiot. I told him "Afghanistan is going to be first and Iraq may take a few years, but they will attack it too."

I even knew it before General Wesley Clark :

edit on 3-9-2014 by BornAgainAlien because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 04:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Agent_USA_Supporter

So People in Novo Russia dont have rights to beat Fascist right sector members which you strongly support?

I detest Fascism, which is why I am opposed the the fascist Russian thugs who are holding the people of Donetsk and Luhansk prisoners. Hopefully, the Azov Battalion will learn that violence is not fun, and those skinheads will crawl back under the rocks they came from. In case you hadn't noticed, it's like Hitler versus Stalin over there.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join