It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'You are not up to this job': Parents of SEAL Team Six soldier killed in action call for President

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: HauntWok

I love how the right thinks Obama is only on vacation, or golfing.

Right wing media never reports things accurately.

Well actually it's fund raising that he always seems to be doing. But do you think that he made some strategic blunders? Announcing troops being withdrawn may be good for politics but it is not sound war time strategy. Problem is Obama created his image problem not the media. Yes it's not his fault all these crisis occur when he is on vacation but his actions right after are not inspiring confidence in his leadership.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 12:53 PM
link   

I know the anti bush crowd will say Obama didn't start the fire

Neither did GW because they have been killing each other BEHEADING each other long before GW came around.

Long before this nation was ever created.

The Entire Middle East is still living in the dark ages.

All of western civilization is a threat to them over there.

See we have that separation of church, and state over here, and that is something they can't stand.

If Obama, and his supporters would treat those people over in the MIDDLE east clinging to their guns, and religion with the same contempt, mockery, and guile.

Maybe things would change.

But that is never going to happen the only enemies of the state the current Obama administration see is the 'right wingers' in this country.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

originally posted by: OptimusCrime
a reply to: Maluhia

Obama has been the worst President in the HISTORY of this country. Obama has not made ONE thing better and the amount of money and resources this dead beat President has wasted far exceeds any other President.

You are really showing your ignorance with this post. Obama's federal spending has been the lowest for the past presidents for decades.

I don't think you've read my response very well. I said "wasted" not spent. I could have said "spent" as well, as that is true, too. He's given more money away on things that have back-fired than any president, EVER. From his Solyndra crap to a website that costs billions and probably plenty more.

President Obama: The Biggest Government Spender In World History

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Maluhia
I know the anti bush crowd will say Obama didn't start the fire, but he did absolutely nothing he promised to do to change the world as we knew it -- he made things worse and yet he's still getting a pass.

News flash, he never intended to change the world. The man (and I use this word loosely) is so full of double-talk and nonsense, that for anyone to believe one word escapes me. I saw him for the charlatan he was many years ago, before his seemingly overnight rise-to-fame during the 2004 DNC.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Maluhia
a reply to: HauntWok

Nor does the left wing media. The point is not the number of vacations or who sucks more...they all do! But Obama has NOT made things any better - and very few people are willing to call him on it! Why? Let's try to put an end to "the other guy did it too" OR "he sucked worse" because it's not getting us anywhere-----that's the problem!

What really bothers me about this letter is that they are essentially politicizing their own child's tragic death. They are allowing their child's death to be used by right-wing media outlets as an attack on the President for their own agenda. Their child joined the military with the knowledge that he may be asked to give the ultimate sacrifice and I feel like statements such as this cheapens the entire situation and reduces it to political cannon-fodder.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
DP

What does this have to do with Double-Penetration? LOL

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: hangedman13

I've always gave Bush a little credit about the vacation thing.

Presidents aren't ever really on vacation, they have the job with them all the time.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: DoubleDNH

What really bothers me about this letter is that they are essentially politicizing their own child's tragic death.

Well, I'm not really going to tell them they don't have the right to their opinions.

But I can't help but wonder if those who are raging against them now were similarly outraged by Cindy Sheehan and how she was propped up by the media and the Democrat party as some kind of authentic voice, invited to State of the Union address, etc.

She made the news seemingly every night for awhile - but the coverage disappeared after Obama's inaugural; and when she called Obama a "war criminal", what was the reaction?

Oh, right you didn't hear about that. Of course you didn't - the media and the Democrat party "suddenly" realized she was "crazy" and put her out to pasture - more accurately, she no longer served a purpose.

Somehow, pretty sure CNN, MSNBC, ABC, etc aren't going to be putting these people on the news every night, but if they do, if it becomes apparent that they're exploiting their son's death for their own personal ego and enrichment, then I think your objection will merit more discussion.

But let's wait for them to cross the "Sheehan" line first ...

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: DoubleDNH

HAHAHAHA...I guess you could say we are penetrated by both sides...

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Eh...I don't think he's so bad.

Certainly not as bad as they try to make him out to be. Oh hey, the letter broke on 'The Blaze', imagine that!

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 05:07 PM
link   

not only in America’s security — but the security of the entire globe. Your message has come across loud and clear, sir: You are not up to this job. You know it. We know it. The world knows it.

Must be a nationwide delusion. It has nothing to do with the rest of the world, or the security of "the entire globe".

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 05:08 PM
link   

but not limited to the outing of SEAL Team VI on the Bin laden

Dead...since 2001...

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 05:24 PM
link   

edit on 2-9-2014 by sheepy01 because: bad info

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

He worked as a civil rights attorney and taught constitutional law at the University of Chicago Law School.

I"m just dying to know what constitution he taught because he might be a much better president for THAT country. Doesn't seem to know very much about, nor respect, ours.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

The fact that Obama did not show up to the funeral of the highest ranking official killed in combat since Vietnam means something. The fact he sent the AG to investigate a convenience store robbery gone wrong but is not securing the borders is troublesome. These are things that should be concerning all citizens.

That's a pretty good start for what the heck is wrong here.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Obama needs to do his job or RESIGN! These people are right.

…He could go play basketball in Cleveland with Lebron James and Kevin Love

Go golfing with Tiger Woods in the Bahamas

Go Hip Hopping with Beyonce, Dr Dre, and JZ

But he should get out of the White House because he isnt protecting the American people or the people who America attacked and took the responsibility to protect: that is the IRAQI people….Who America owes since it was this country that attacked them and upset the balance in that country that led to the creation of this world demonic menace.

It’s HIS JOB TO CLEAN UP THIS MESS!

Sure the Iraq war was a travesty and crime BUT as president its his duty to deal with the ramifications of that stupid act OR HE SHOULDN’T HAVE RAN!

He is disgracing America and making a dam fool of himself

If he doesnt have the intestonal fortitude to do what a president has to do then he shouldn’t have run in the first place…

So therefore if he refuses to—for whatever reason—wipe out of existence this world menace then he should RESIGN!

edit on 2-9-2014 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: HauntWok
Opinions, good for them.

I'm sorry for their loss. It always hurts to lose a child.

I love how the right thinks Obama is only on vacation, or golfing.

Right wing media never reports things accurately.

www.politifact.com...

It blows me away that there are still people who think in terms of "right wing'/'left wing'

With no disrespect,

WAKE UP.
edit on 2-9-2014 by 8675309jenny because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 07:13 PM
link   
The sad thing is if it were permissible bringing out the roman columns,a few rounds of hail to the chief and the star spangled banner,some baton twirlers and cheerleaders and more obloviated hot air from this useless turd would probably still get close to half the vote,I guess when you vote with one arm bandits you deserve what you get.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: OptimusCrime

I agree with you. I think the whole thing sux. But, its always been like this. And they are supposed to be our leader and represent us?
I cant go on vacation or golf outtings. Nor could I if I knew my country was hurting all over.

I think the whole "executive priviledge" stuff reeks. They can live with themselves because they are way above us....way way above.

We dont obviously think the Prez knows what mac and cheese from a $.99 cent store tastes like, do we? But, Ill bet he knows which hole is the best at Pebble Beach Country Club...or elsewhere.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: 8675309jenny

Excuse me for being rude.

But we don't all effing think the same! When I talk about right/left, I am talking about the damn people, not the government! Pull your head out of your ass and wake up yourself.

We get it! Those at the top are two sides of the same coin.

But we the people do run the wide range of the political spectrum. We don't think the same on the issues. And that's who I was talking about.

So take your condescending WAKE UP, and (insert euphemism of your choice here)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join