It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel cancels settlement plans due to international pressure

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 07:54 AM
link   
And also this:

West Bank, ALRAY - Israeli occupation forces raided Tuesday at dawn the West Bank village of Anzah and waged a wide arrest campaign; 19 Palestinians were arrested.

The Israeli military has intensified raid and arrest campaigns in the West Bank Cities after the end of Israeli offensive against the Gaza Strip.

alray.ps...

Now are these the actions of a government that is serious about any form of peace? I seriously doubt it.
edit on 2-9-2014 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zcustosmorum
And also this:

West Bank, ALRAY - Israeli occupation forces raided Tuesday at dawn the West Bank village of Anzah and waged a wide arrest campaign; 19 Palestinians were arrested.

The Israeli military has intensified raid and arrest campaigns in the West Bank Cities after the end of Israeli offensive against the Gaza Strip.

alray.ps...

Now are these the actions of a government that is serious about any form of peace? I seriously doubt it.

Looks like Israel wants Hamas to start shooting rockets again so they can kill more people while crying we are defending ourselves. This is what started it the last time Israel invaded the West Bank "arrested" (some people call it kidnapping) hundreds of people ransacked over a thousand homes while stealing over 3 million dollars worth of goods. Like you said
Israel in no way wants peace. Anybody that believes that is an idiot.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I doubt they stopped, Buster. They will do it some other way.

America should stop all aid to Israel and cut all ties with them. No sane person with a conscience should support these evil terrorists. Look what they done to Gaza and all the innocent people murdered, many of which were children. Israels obvious targeting of children and innocents is a war crime and Satanyahoo should have arrest warrants issued for him and his ilk. They'll steal more land. They'll build more settlements. They murder more Palestinians. They will commit more false-flag attacks. They will lie, cheat and steal their way to their goal.

The Zionist mind is a sick thing.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

If bowing to international pressure only leads to more hatred, what motivation does Israel have to respond to it? This has been the vicious circle that Israel has faced at the UN.

Israel has a long way to go if it wants the global communities forgiveness, trust and respect. It is not impossible, but it is going to take some work on Israel's part. If Israel works hard and stays on the straight and narrow they will be back in the good books in no more than a couple decades. As long as returning land to the Palestinians becomes an option Israel entertains.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 08:19 PM
link   
A country based on Bible Verses, that believes, err KNOWS that it should have all the land GOD promised them, will put out all the stops to accomplish it, and to show Jesus they do not need him to return and do it for them..............

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

I don't agree that decent people preventing Isreal from doing the wrong thing is the same as them doing the right thing. Stop this nonsense, it is easy to see the attempted deception.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 07:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: dr1234

I don't agree that decent people preventing Isreal from doing the wrong thing is the same as them doing the right thing. Stop this nonsense, it is easy to see the attempted deception.

Isn't not doing the wrong thing, by definition, doing the right thing? Or is Israel only capable of evil?

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Nothing is that simple, if they are attempting to do something wrong yet are thwarted, they do not deserve praise for it.
edit on 3-9-2014 by dr1234 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Nothing is that simple, if they are attempting to do something wrong yet are thwarted, they do not deserve praise for it.

They haven't been thwarted; they could proceed with their plans as they have in the past. They have simply become more responsive to public opinion. It is a change in attitude, not objective, and it is not being forced.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Again you're being deceptive, they could do this but they are aware people are getting less and less tolerant of their belligerent ways. If you want to keep pretending they deserve some sort of honor for simply not breaking international law you go ahead. the rest of us see this for what it is and if you continue to twist logic it is apparent you have an agenda. I'm all for differing opinions but yours is intentionally misleading.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Again you're being deceptive, they could do this but they are aware people are getting less and less tolerant of their belligerent ways. If you want to keep pretending they deserve some sort of honor for simply not breaking international law you go ahead. the rest of us see this for what it is and if you continue to twist logic it is apparent you have an agenda. I'm all for differing opinions but yours is intentionally misleading.

How am I being deceptive? I have merely pointed out that even when Israel does the right thing-- for whatever reason-- people continue to criticize and even hate them. So far, nearly every post in this thread has confirmed my observation; to claim otherwise is misleading. What is your agenda?

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 01:10 PM
link   

My agenda is to call out nonsense for what it is. Isreal can't afford to go through with what it clearly wants to do, and this isn't noble. The reason people criticize them is because they know what they would do if the rest of the world wasn't watching. Poor Isreal, everyone is ganging up them for no good reason..

edit on 3-9-2014 by dr1234 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

Why do the Jews really need Israel? If they were to give that land back to the Palestinians that doesn't make them any less Jewish does it? Most of the Jews in the world live elsewhere, so why the need to have a "State"? And prior to anyone labeling Me as an anti-semite, I AM actually an anti-Zionist, I LOVE the Jewish people.

But why? Is it the $18B-$20B that the US sends over there every year? I detest bringing funds into the discussion but if Israel is so great why not live there? Because it is much easier playing both sides of the fence..

Anti-Zionism is NOT anti-semitism....

Shalom Aleichem

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Israel's actions lately have been disgusting.

Building settlements on Palestinian land? Why would they keep doing this? There is no justification. This has no bearing on security. It's criminal.

Again, I call on all here to support BDS.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join