It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dweller on the Threshold - Connection Between the Parasite and Host - Lord of Hosts

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I post this video, not as a promotion of the ideas of Alice Bailey, but as a comparison to ideas expressed in my previous threads. Here, I am trying to show the reflection between the Mystery School Error and the Truth found in religious symbolism. Compare the Western Esoteric Tradition against the mysticism under the hood of scripture. Is there a connection in the reflection between both?

Although this is very much related to Religion, I think Metaphysics might be a better place for this thread. If you have followed my latest line of reasoning, I have been showing the connection between the Angel above (our higher consciousness) and the Child of God below (physical image of heaven). I have previously outlined this from a biblical perspective, but I would now like to show how this idea exists in the world of the metaphysical western esoteric tradition.

The Dweller on the Threshold

Dwelling on a threshold is literally looking across the reflection of a mirror in an image. If you look at yourself in a mirror, you know the image is not you. Similarly, if you know that God created mankind in an image, then you know that what you see of your body is only a reflection of the consciousness it is attached to. The idea of looking across the threshold is like being able to see what is on the other side of the mirror, or being able to see from the perspective of the image itself. Compare this to the movie Avatar. If you could somehow see yourself from both the soldier in the pod and the Avatar of the alien species at the same time, you would be a dweller on the threshold. In other words, you see from both sides. In the movie, it was possible for the parasite human living in the avatar to then see himself in the pod. He witnessed both sides of the image he occupied. This is not a new idea. It is very old. If we believe the narrative of the Bible, then we are occupying this body inside a created image of reality. We are spiritual beings having a human experience. This makes our body the host for our Spirit. Clearly, there are people from antiquity (many people) who knew the secret behind this connection. They have encoded the truth into symbols in all scriptures. No matter what you read from antiquity, this idea is seen as a veiled mystery.

The Bible also makes it clear that Angels have invaded this connection by corrupting the women of Earth. Read my threads and you find out that the bride (joined to the groom) is the human below. The Angel above is the groom. The idea of the parasite and host is the same, only with a mutual bond that is beneficial to both. Connected to this is the idea of being born again into another person (host body in the future). Baptism is immersion into the waters of life.

Consider this from Wikipedia.

WIKIPEDIA
"The Dweller on the Threshold refers to a purported invisible and possibly malevolent entity that attaches to a human being. The term was first used by Bulwer-Lytton in his novel Zanoni."

Another explanation is that provided by Alice Bailey on Esoteric astrology, "From ancient recesses of the memory, from a deeply rooted past, which is definitely recalled, and from the racial and the individual subconscious (or founded and established thought reservoirs and desires, inherited and inherent) there emerges from individual past lives and experience, that which is the sumtotal of all instinctual tendencies, of all inherited glamours, and of all phases of wrong mental attitudes; to these, (as they constitute a blended whole) we give the name of the Dweller on the Threshold. This Dweller is the sumtotal of all the personality characteristics which have remained unconquered and unsubtle, and which must be finally overcome before initiation can be taken. Each life sees some progress made; some personality defects straightened out, and some real advance effected. But the unconquered residue, and the ancient liabilities are numerous, and excessively potent, and - when the soul contact's adequately established - there eventuates a life wherein the highly developed and powerful personality becomes, in itself, the Dweller on the Threshold. Then the Angel of the Presence and the Dweller stand face to face, and something must then be done. Eventually, the light of the personal self fades out and wanes in the blaze of glory which emanates from the Angel. Then the greater glory obliterates the lesser. This is, however, only possible when the personality eagerly enters into this relation with the Angel, recognises itself as the Dweller, and - as a disciple - begins the battle between the pairs of opposites, and enters into the tests of Scorpio. These tests and trials are ever self-initiated; the disciple puts himself into the positive or conditioning environment wherein the trials and the discipline are unavoidable and inevitable. When the mind has reached a relatively high stage of development, the memory aspect is evoked in a new and conscious manner, and then every latent predisposition, every racial and national instinct, every unconquered situation, and every controlling fault, rises to the surface of consciousness, and then - the fight is on."

If you understand what is being said, and compare this to what I have suggested from the Bible in past threads, you will see a very similar version being expressed. In the biblical account, the Lord is called the "Lord of Hosts." Literally, this implies that humans are a host to something else. Obviously, this would be the Spirit of God in some cases, but the Bible makes it clear that there are demons that attach themselves to individuals in much the same way that a parasite attaches to a host.

I realize that I have a very different way of looking at things. My mind always seems to view the connected symbolism in an orthogonal manner. It might be helpful to read other threads behind this one. Each thread follows from the one before, expanding from the previous thought.

The discussion questions in this thread are simple: Who is the dweller and how does the story of Religion play into this commonly observed phenomenon of consciousness? Is consciousness nonlocal or local? How do other streams of consciousness cross paths with our own? Why is the Lord called the Lord of hosts? Are there mental parasites?

Read the Lyrics: Dweller by Van Morrison

edit on 1-9-2014 by AlephBet because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Psychic space Amoebas that feed on our life force and energy don't exactly exist.

A soul can become a poltergiest after many reincarnations. Filling the keys of the frequencies keyboard in order to tap into these lifeforces.

It can't be done without a heritiary key, Which means the more times you reincarnate in branches of unrelated or distantly related family the more keys become available. For the most part *relatives* don't hurt you. But sometimes spirits can be naughty. But you CANNOT become possessed. Aliens/mental disorder or being poisoned sure. But not demonic possession.

As for the question about the Lord of hosts. Is because the savior is a link to the Heavens * space * and to Earth * humans*
What would exist in space? Anything that is not born on Earth is Alien to us. We are not the only forms of life, To assume we are the threads that hold this entire universe together is neive.

There is much going on elsewhere in the universe, We can't even see to the other side of our galaxy.
Take a step back and re-evaluate, Because believing in an invasion of Psychic Space Amoebas (P.S.A) Is like telling a shizophrenic the hallucinations and voices they are hearing is real. And that's not something you want to mess with.

Like this video.

Best reguards. -Anutyr

Are you thinking of Archons sir/mame/ms?

edit on 1-9-2014 by AnuTyr because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: AnuTyr

Yes. Archons are a very interesting take on this idea. I have read most of the Nag Hammadi. Thank you for posting this video. I remember seeing it several months ago.

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 07:10 PM
link   

This one is really interesting as well. The narrator suggests that the God of the image of creation is actually evil. This is a very Gnostic view, but that is what this thread is about. My other threads run counter to this, showing how there is ONE God in control of all things. I do not believe this video, but it is a good comparison to consider. Truth rises. Counterfeit truth sinks and is dense. Unfortunately, we have no presuppositions to know for sure. We are forced to speculate at every turn. For all we know, this video may highlight some elements of our current situation. It tends to leads us to the very thing it seems to stand against. The conclusion is that we have no hope as salvation from the mess the Archons cause. I do not believe this to be true. What ever evil plagues this universe, it will soon be rooted out. There is hope.

edit on 1-9-2014 by AlephBet because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: AlephBet

you are welcome, Just remeber that the living always have control. The dead are dead and for the most part have no control.

Anomolies can occure, Sometimes spirits are just pissed. But these are always humans, I'm sure we could throw some scientology in here and say that aliens HAVE died on this planet.

Which i believe in 100% because i believe aliens fought wars over the human colonies.
I believe the alteration in DNA you mentioned also in the bible with the snake taking of Lilthe and then finally snatching Eve away as well is a recount of E.T from some nearby star system attemping a silent invasion.

This didn't work out because our creators were actively scouting the planet and checking DNA samples. When giants started to grow to immense size the invasion became apparant as giant snake men were running amoke.

Some of them built temples, The ruins of these temples can be seen strewn through the land. But not all of these are made by giants. Anyways our creator created us to be perfect, After the gene pool has been tampered with human hybrids appearing. The whole land was washed away so that neither the alliance of E.T that were attacking us nore the Creators could consolidate the human race.

But before the Cata. A little over 2000 people were taken and hidden in the cities below the Earth. Hidden in the deepest pits. When we emerged the attacking E.T have lost to many vessles to continue their onslaught. They retreated home to rebuild their fleets. During that time the humans that remained were strategetically put in settlements build by the creators across the globe. Overtime our population boomed and we have been protected ever since.

These are beings born in the physical like us. Some may have underwent technological changes to become something else entirely.

Just think that when we label E.T with these ideas of them being nothing more than Jinn, Copies of thought flying around that immitate. We would be downplaying the dangers here. E.T is not something to joke about.
I have personally experienced E.T and the threat is very real. Pray that an Advanced E.T created us because were going to need them to help protect the planet. This is pretty much why disclosure has not happened.

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlephBet

This one is really interesting as well. The narrator suggests that the God of the image of creation is actually evil. This is a very Gnostic view, but that is what this thread is about. My other threads run counter to this, showing how there is ONE God in control of all things. I do not believe this video, but it is a good comparison to consider. Truth rises. Counterfeit truth sinks and is dense. Unfortunately, we have no presuppositions to know for sure. We are forced to speculate at every turn. For all we know, this video may highlight some elements of our current situation. It tends to leads us to the very thing it seems to stand against. The conclusion is that we have no hope as salvation from the mess the Archons cause. I do not believe this to be true. What ever evil plagues this universe, it will soon be rooted out. There is hope.

What if i told you our creators could of been a species that has unlocked nearly every secret of the univese?
That they are so ancient, they don't even remeber where the first colony emerged. That they crawled countless galaxies and have vast technologies and spiritual abilities.

If we were to ask what they were made of, And all they could tell us is the source. (Source of creation) Looking at it from a physics standpoint it would black matter and energy. What if i told you these beings exist and patrol the skies around Earth?

Once you become merged with the source of creation you are perfect. We were created by the source of creation so we are perfect. ( a little rough around the edges now but still great)

You can take that in many ways, Dark matter and energy is condensed light. All particles have the ability to produce light. And dark matter and energy is made of shards of particles. So it is condensed light/energy.
I'm sure you could read this along with the bible and see it fits pretty well.

But that is all just speculation. Even i don't know for for certain.

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Demon possession,

Mark 5:1-20

Luke 8:26-39

Nothing new under the sun here.

Why try to reinvent what has already been explained in the Bible?

If one believes in aliens for example, then one would logically be open to that suggestion, opening the door of the Threshold in that way.
The All Seeing Eye.....may symbolize a successful possession to those into that kind of thing.

"The Hosts" are the amassed assembly of angelic beings. An army may be referred to as a "Host".

Heavenly host (Hebrew Sabaoth "armies") refers to a large army (Luk.2:13) of good angels mentioned both in the Hebrew and Christian Bibles, as well as other Jewish and Christian texts.

Most descriptions of angels in the Bible describe them in military terms, such as encampment (Gen.32:1-2), command structure (Ps.91:11-12; Matt.13:41; Rev.7:2), and combat (Jdg.5:20; Job 19:12; Rev.12:7). The heavenly host participate in the War in Heaven and, according to some interpretations, will battle Satan and Satan's own army at the End of Days and be victorious

Source

Taken in context it is obvious what "Lord of Hosts" means.

new topics

top topics

join