It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I shouldn't drunk when I post...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 10:55 AM
link   

2nd line

I am fiinding it very difficult to coordinate my fingers to get them to type

this has taken me many bakspaces and redos.

lol

i balme it on the red wine, don't usually dirnk red wine.

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I don't know where your from, but reading this at 8 a.m. is funny.
a reply to: Thurisaz

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 11:00 AM
link   

There's a lot of things people shouldn't do drunk. Like driving for instance. They become a liability for the company they work for. They will be outed.

Thank you for sharing though. At least you didn't do anything that could become a liability issue for ATS.

I'll bet you're fun drunk.

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 11:01 AM
link   
As long as you are not as drink as some thinkle peep you are you should be ok.

On a more serious note :

As long as you are at home and not on the road or intending to take the car or caring after little ones.

Maybe its time for a little sleep?

Hope you are feeling better tomorrow.

This is always good for those who are not used to drinking wine the day after :

Kindest respects

Rodinus

edit on 1/9/14 by Rodinus because: Pic and phrase added

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 11:01 AM
link   

You should try drinking a glass of water upside down. It cures hiccups and sobers drunks.

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 11:02 AM
link   
I like to read impaired too. The question is are you learning?

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Thurisaz\\
Why drink when you only make fools of yourselves when drunk? My father died from drinking wine, age 42 major war hero and suffering, no excuse as it made him a fool and dead.

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 11:05 AM
link   
well it is weir d cos I stopped drinking about an hour ago and i fell worse than i did before.

it is late so i should go tobed anyway, that is what i will do...it seems to have hit me suddenly.

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 11:09 AM
link   

i balme it on the red wine, don't usually dirnk red wine.

Thats what I told the told the ploice ocifer when he pulled me up.

Jokes, dont drink and drive

If you do as us aussies have a saying if you do, You're a bloody idiot.

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Char-Lee

Why drink when you only make fools of yourselves when drunk?

But the world would seem rather sober then.

Condolences for your father, Mine likes the drink as well which has caused much despair and a break up of the family so I know where you are coming from about alcohol and getting drunk.

But without any fools getting drunk half the entertainment industry based on reality TV is dead, stories that get told about the drink up at the pub and what proceeded die off and threads on like this on ATS wouldn't exist.

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 12:00 PM
link   

I feel sad that you had a need to get drunk; what are you trying to escape from...yourself?

A glass of wine with dinner is one thing; getting drunk is quite another.

Perhaps...you've been super stressed out...and needed to escape.

In any case...please take better care of yourself...you have value.

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 12:00 PM
link   

I'm with you this morning. On the Jameson and Sprite diet today.

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: denybedoomed
I don't know where your from, but reading this at 8 a.m. is funny.

Read it at 4:20 and you will laugh as you have never laughed and suddenly develop a gargantuan hunger for high caloric foods.
edit on 1-9-2014 by HUMBLEONE because: A change in needed in our consciousness in order to survive, of course we will survive for the consciousness that we speak of is the primordial and therefore Divine.

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 02:23 PM
link   
The sensations of being drunk are really fun to me. The world in a fluid-like state of motion, complete with mock zero G feeling once in a while when you move just right (weeeee!) I thoroughly detest the resulting hangover, otherwise I'd drink more often. I knock back some brewskies only a few times a year, as in maybe 2 or 3 times annually. 3 beers is usually a max for me (Guinness! None of that American pee-water liquid) Any more than that and it stops being fun and starts being the impending feeling of ick. Wine is similar for me, 3-4 glasses depending on type, no more. Hard booze is nasty to me, Goldschalger is the only thing I can stomach at all. 2-3 shots of that and I'm done. Yep, I'm technically a lightweight.

Sometimes, our abstaining members who don't understand why, sometimes it's not about running from things, but losing yourself in the fun of it (without going overboard into blackoutville) Try it some time!

edit on 9/1/2014 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I don't mind a wee drinky, cheers!

Foolish? all people do far more stupid things, drink related stupid incidents? well I know of one instance somewhere in England where a bunch of hoodies robbed an off-licence of drink. Trouble is, none of them wore their hoods and they were catched..eventually. That's what I call stoopid Ala sober.

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

But without any fools getting drunk half the entertainment industry based on reality TV is dead, stories that get told about the drink up at the pub and what proceeded die off and threads on like this on ATS wouldn't exist.

You are right, very wise many good things would happen!

My brother followed my Dads footsteps, war, and came home alcoholic and died...also at 42 liver dissolved. Please don't follow!

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I have never ,never , never posted while i am drunk

That is disgraceful on a family site like this 50 hail somethings for you when you log on again and the dreaded oh no when you wake up
and remember that you have been online

p.si tell porky's sometimes

edit on 1/9/2014 by douglas5 because: (no reason given)

edit on 1/9/2014 by douglas5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

Sometimes, our abstaining members who don't understand why, sometimes it's not about running from things, but losing yourself in the fun of it (without going overboard

If you have the gene that causes alcoholism it is best to never start.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 04:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Taupin Desciple

There's a lot of things people shouldn't do drunk. Like driving for instance.
That's more like a guideline than a rule. Drunk driving is a serious issue though. I think what I found the most funny about this thread is the fact that the OP included "2nd line" after the smiley face, and then continued on with a paragraph...HAHA. Oh and before someone attempts to "educate" me, yes I know there is a rule against drunk driving. It was a very bad joke.
edit on 9/2/14 by JiggyPotamus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 07:10 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

I shouldn't drunk when I post...

You are right ... you shouldn't. The morning after drunk posting you'll have embarrassed yourself with the nonsense posted. Do you really want drunken babble to be saved forever in cyberspace to come back and haunt you in the future? Nope. Make a note to yourself ... no more drunk posting ....

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join