It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Non-African Ebola Cases. Overview of possible cases, tests and diagnostics.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a thread to keep track of all those Non-African individual or other group possible Ebola cases.

I don't know about you, but I've been hearing quite a few stories of people outside of Africa with suspected Ebola. I then hear that they are being tested and *poof*, they disappear from the radar. Very strange. Is it a coverup? Please add them here.

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 01:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarkJS
a thread to keep track of all those Non-African individual or other group possible Ebola cases.

I don't know about you, but I've been hearing quite a few stories of people outside of Africa with suspected Ebola. I then hear that they are being tested and *poof*, they disappear from the radar. Very strange. Is it a coverup? Please add them here.

You go first-- I'll can wait my turn! It's only fair. II'll even hold the door for ya! Whatcha got, Thread-maker?

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Sure.... Gatwick Airport case.

Ebola terror at Gatwick as passenger collapses and dies getting off Sierra Leone flight

link

Staff tell of fears as jet from Africa is quarantined after the death of passenger who was 'sweating and vomiting' before she collapsed

edit on 1/9/2014 by MarkJS because: more info added.

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 03:02 AM
link   
From just today or yesterday - Man at airport in Sweden.

Man Hospitalized in Sweden With Suspected Case of Ebola Virus

link

A young man who recently had traveled in an Ebola-hit African country was placed in medical isolation in Stockholm after developing a high fever Sunday evening, local media reported. "Yes, we have a suspected [Ebola] case, but it's not confirmed...

We'll see about this one.... probably in a day or so.
edit on 1/9/2014 by MarkJS because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 01:32 AM
link   
China? From what I heard, China is heavily involved in various parts of Africa. Not that I wish anything horrible like Ebola on anyone.. I'm wondering if it's a good sign that we haven't heard anything about any Ebola in China or with the Chinese in Africa?

A lot of info we will not probably get because of the language difference. Mostly we hear from European countries. Some from India - which has a lot of English-speaking people.

As mentioned, not looking forward to any problems with Ebola in these 'distant' countries... I just hope that no news is good news.

new topics

top topics

join