It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What may be really bothering Obama

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 07:10 PM
link   
It has dawned on me that Obama may be resistant to going into Syria because he feels he is being and has been manipulated by the Intelligence agencies as Kennedy found out he was manipulated to do the Bay of Pigs.

Obama seems so much in a coma because he sees that he was manipulated and lied to by the CIA over Syria, something we don’t see since it is he who gets a daily CIA briefing and he was not informed of the ISIS threat so he knows he was manipulated and is now almost in shock and doesn’t know what the hell to do!

He went golfing to think about how he needs to respond in light of the fact that he knows he is being manipulated…

Here though Obama is trapped. He doesn’t have any choice but to go onto Syria since the situation is critical. Unlike Kennedy where he found out that he was lied to by the CIA and military intelligence AFTER the Bay of pigs fiasco, allowed him to respond and he did by firing the head of the CIA and promising to “scatter them ( the CIA) to the wind.

Obviously they struck first and scatterd him to the wind in Dallas.

Obama would be wise to do what they want him to do and go in and exterminate ISIS.
What he fears is what they really want to do AFTER ISIS is taken out. They may want to make Syria ANOTHER IRAQ.

If Obama is hip to this scheme he might understand that they actually want to go into Syria in the hopes of eventually taking out Assad and then dealing with the last country in the Mideast they want to screw up…Iran.

+16 more 
posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

No matter how he is defended, excused and pampered, it can't hide the fact he is incompetent. Nothing but a community organizer with no real experience for the top office. This is what his fans have been doing all along, making excuses for him, blaming everyone else except him for his own failures. Even he believes it.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Will Obama get the 'Kennedy treatment' if he doesn't tow the line for the CIA?

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

That would make him a martyr to many. He may not be high in the popularity polls, but something like that would turn it around quickly. They'll wait him out and just yank the reins tighter on the next one.

+5 more 
posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Your OP seems to suggest that Obama isn't one of the tools of the elite. He is nothing but a corporate lapdog and will do whatever the "powers that be" decide for him. Comparing Obama to Kennedy is laughable.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I think it more likely he's waiting for the EU to initiate a coalition. America doesn't always have to be the first to always go up against a threat. Europe needs to get off it's ass and do something, regardless of the political ramifications. Isis is more a threat to the EU than it is to America.

. a reply to: Willtell

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Obama wanted to get through his presidency without dealing with the tough stuff.

He wanted to change America into his own vision of what he believes it should be, without any resistance, he expected that everyone would love him for it, and his words alone with apologies would bring peace to the troubled regions of the world... He doesn't like reality, he avoids critical briefings, he wants to take vacations and play golf while escaping into his imaginary perfect world.

He is incapable of leading this nation through the extremely troubled times ahead.

Such is his destiny. And our fate.

It did not nor does have to be.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Amen....what else can be added....except....cowardice

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Its beautiful that nobody knows the man personally but everyone seems to know what hes thinking about.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
Its beautiful that nobody knows the man personally but everyone seems to know what hes thinking about.

We can only judge people by their actions/inactions.

So far, Obama has shown himself to be incompetent.

I do enjoy your statement however. It is one I've used in the past when people (on this site) would call Sarah Palin, "stupid".

lolz

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Honeslty, obama is sending our bad ass private contracting and special ops to take care of stuff out there. We won't here about anything but the wins and accomplishments here on out. I can put some money on that. And it's not that he doesn't know what he is going to do, its he knows but is not going to say. Why would you boast your plan of attack on national tv? He may be an idiot, but he's not that big of an idiot......you guys are idiots if you think we are going to give everyone our plan of action lol. U make me really lol

edit on 31-8-2014 by Thisbseth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Fine, I could accept that, then why doesn’t he just go in with all force as they want him to?
You see there are things that just dont add up.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 08:03 PM
link   
There is no body here who has criticized Obama like me.

I just am trying to figure out why he just doesn’t do what they want him to do.

You people aren’t thinking, you’re just espousing the same old rhetoric.

If Obama is this flunky then why is he going around in a funk and why didn’t he just go into Syria before, or why doesnt he just go in now. He's got enough reason to do it.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: ausername

That may be so but then since we don’t really know for sure unless you are a fly on the wall or in Obama’s brain then why doesn’t he just say: okay military go for it. Why is he going around in a funk?

You see, imo, they DON’T tell the presidents they are flunkies they manipulate them,

If they did then they would have never killed Kennedy.

edit on 31-8-2014 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 08:16 PM
link   

You're working with the assumption that Obama is a lackey for someone or something.

Obama is in charge.

He is just incompetent and a failure.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 08:20 PM
link   

I explained precisely why he is "going around in a funk" in that post.

Trust me, my sources are reliable... Or don't.

It is what it is.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

I don’t believe presidents are really in charge absolutely.

Also, I have no problem saying Obama is incompetent.
But whether he is incompetent may be irrelevant.
Since he may have had an experience like Kennedy, in the Bay of Pigs, where the intelligence agencies deceived him and he KNOWS they deceived him so he is acting strange and wondering: what the hell is going on.

You’re not a conspiracy guy so you wouldn’t get this.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
a reply to: beezzer

I don’t believe presidents are really in charge absolutely.

Quite an assumption.

Also, I have no problem saying Obama is incompetent.
But whether he is incompetent may be irrelevant.
Since he may have had an experience like Kennedy, in the Bay of Pigs, where the intelligence agencies deceived him and he KNOWS they deceived him so he is acting strange and wondering: what the hell is going on.

You’re not a conspiracy guy so you wouldn’t get this.

lolz

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Why the hell would you put troops on the ground when all that would happen would be the terrorists would just camouflage in with the civilians ....it would be a waste of resources and money. Terrorists are vaginas when we actually show ourselves so we need the bad asses to come in in the cover of darkness and destroy every bit of IS and strike fear into every one of them when they start dropping like flies. You all assume our government is incomponent but we have been fuc×ING $hit up since our creation... Willtell

edit on 31-8-2014 by Thisbseth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 08:40 PM
link   
I have condemned Obama as much as anybody but that still doesn’t explain his weird behavior.

He did refuse to bomb Syria. MANY DIDN’T LIKE THAT.

Then, all of a sudden we hear of this ISIS group going into Iraq and kicking ass.
That doesn’t make you think beyond the superficial?

Frankly, whatever the case, I want them to exterminate ISIS ASAP.

I’m wondering what ails Obama in this obvious choice since before this he was willing to drone anybody, anywhere.

What might make sense is he seeing the CIA and black ops for what the are something ALL presidents probably experience one time or another.

When Kennedy did he made the wrong choice.
edit on 31-8-2014 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join