It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The truth about Babylon, Illuminati & Freemason

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Nechash

The pillars of Heracles are pillars because of sudden erosive forces.

I doubt that. From looking at the map, it looks as through there was a slow erosion, and then perhaps an earthquake, volcanic eruption and/or tsunami.

edit on 30-8-2014 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: sacgamer25

So if your theory is right about how the flood happened then your statement about science not being able to explain it is false, because you just explained it scientifically.

Even if your theory is right, that hardly proves the biblical God caused it or that it even happened.

Flooding of the entire planet is ridiculous if you ask me. Where did all this water come from and where did it go? Even if it was caused by excessive evaporation, when it turned into rain it wouldn't have risen any higher than originally.

The flood doesn't account for the extra water, even with the ice caps completely melted there would still be more than enough land to continue on. Where did this extra 5 miles of water come from (Mt. Everest)?
edit on 8/30/2014 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 09:17 PM
link   
I don't really consider myself a scientist, but maybe I should, lol.

Here is your missing water. I would love to see scientists try out my theory and see if it's possible.

www.theguardian.com...

PS, you heard the theory here first, I think that Makes ATS part owners of my theory. I'll give them the naming rights.

edit on 30-8-2014 by sacgamer25 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 09:34 PM
link   

From your article:

Jacobsen told the New Scientist that the hidden water might also act as a buffer for the oceans on the surface, explaining why they have stayed the same size for millions of years. "If [the stored water] wasn't there, it would be on the surface of the Earth, and mountaintops would be the only land poking out," he said.

So it seems the article you linked goes against your theory in two areas. One: this underground water could explain how oceans have stayed the same size for millions of years, which basically implies the flood never happened, and two: even if the water were on the surface, mountaintops would still be visible, which implies there isn't enough water to cover the entire planet.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

It could have also welled up from underneath as the oceans were evaporating before the flood, and receded to where it is now, after the flood. That actually fits the biblical account perfectly.

Since I'm playing scientist.

edit on 30-8-2014 by sacgamer25 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 09:43 PM
link   

That's the thing though, even if all that underground water rose to surface, it still wouldn't be enough to cover the mountaintops, t today's oceans included.

Plus your article says the water is "trapped" within a type of rock 400 miles beneath the surface . Key word: "trapped", meaning it can't get out or anything in.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Whiston found in classical literature references to the change in inclination of the terrestrial axis and, ascribing it to a displacement of the poles by the comet of the Deluge, concluded that before this catastrophe the planes of daily rotation and yearly revolution coincided and that, therefore, there had been no seasons. He also found references to a year consisting of 360 days only, and although the Greek authors referred the change to the time of Atreus and Thyestes, and the Romans to the time of Numa, ca. -700, Whiston ascribed these changes to the effect of the Earth’s encounter with the comet of the Deluge. Whiston thought that the Earth itself was once a comet.

Whiston was chosen by Isaac Newton to take over his chair of mathematics at Trinity College in Cambridge when Newton, after many years, retired in order to dedicate himself to the duties of the president of the Royal Society. Whiston, like Newton, was a Unitarian. He was also close to being a fundamentalist. He was certain that only one global catastrophe was described in the Scripture—that of the Deluge. Of the phenomenon described in the book of Joshua, he wrote: “The Scripture did not intend to teach men philosophy, or accomodate itself to the true and Pythagoric system of the world.

www.varchive.org...

some interesting bit's in this work about the flood

In the year of the creation of the world 1656, after Noah had attained the age of 600 years, three days before the death of Methusalem, a comet appeared in the constellation Pisces, was seen by the entire world as it traversed the twelve signs of the zodiac in the space of a month; on the sixteenth of April it again disappeared. After this the Deluge immediately followed, in which all creatures which live on earth and creep on the ground were drowned, with the exception of Noah and the rest of the creatures that had gone with him into the ark. About these things is written in Genesis, chapter 7.(2)

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Also the title of a article is a bit misleading. There is no "ocean" beneath the Earth, it's more like trillions of individual ions spread out throughout this transition layer.

These hydrogen ions have also been trapped for billions of years. The oceans we see today is water that was lucky enough to not be trapped and rose to the surface.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

I've always imagined Noah as being more si-fi since it was a fairly intergalactic world back then in the beginning of the humanid project.
I see Noah as building a lab and taking DNA samples from each animal.
After the cleansing of the earth the DNA was used to clone and repopulate.
I think Noah, having lived for over 600 years must have been of extraterestrial lineage.

edit on 30-8-2014 by FinalCountdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: FinalCountdown

I also tend to lean toward ancient astronaut theory, when considering the possible origins of myths.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: sacgamer25
This is what the religious texts say.

Many civilization, Myans, Aztecs, Incas, Egyptians, Persians, all with an abundance of knowledge and technology were thriving. But their religion was Hellinism.

4000 AD and in the whole world God found only one man who had faith, only one who still believed in love as God's Devine law. Noah was that man of faith, declared righteous by his faith in God he was separated from the faithless by a flood that destroyed them all.

Although God declared Noah righteous he was still far from perfect. One night when Noah got drunk his son Ham made fun of him. It was this night where Noah, a man who believed in curses, cursed Canaan, the son of Ham. Cursing Canaan to be the lowest of servants to his brothers. Thus begins the story of Babylon.

The Babylonian Nimrod
According to the enlightened ones who created the English language should be considered a moron. Someone who believes conquest is good, when all war should be seen as evil. The Necomongers in Riddick. Keep what you kill is the Babylonian philosophy.

The descendants of Noah built the Tower of Babel the Great Pyramid.

Then God decided man had not yet completed his learning, he thought it best to separate us as a trial, to allow for love to bring us back together.

Those who were confused and standing in front of the Great Pyramid, not remembering thier past, decided the God's must have built this. Without understanding they tried to interpret the knowledge left in the Great Pyramid. They learned about Hypnosis, and they considered it power from the God's, and thus created the Magician.

Moses saves the brothers that were made slaves. The male slave children were killed but the females allowed to live and continue to be sexual slaves to the Egyptians. So God rescued them from slavery.

The Golden Calf represents another religious text that the Magician failed to understand, the Hindu texts, believing in many God's that were pleased with Cow worship. They could not understand the spiritual nature of the Vedas.

This Is why they were given stone tablets. Although God's law is written on our hearts, we were not of understanding so he gave us 2 stone tablets to guide us.

Later Isreal is ordered to completely destroy Canaanites, the one's who are under Noahs curse, or they will be lead away to follow false God's.
Why was Israel told to destroy the Canaanites?

Deut18:14" The nation's you will conquer listen to those who practice sorcery or divination."

Human sacrifice, giving thier own children to the fire. However Israel failed to eliminate all of the Canaanites. .

We will call Egypt the Magician.

We will call the Canaanites, the ones cursed by Noah, that follow the Magician, the Cursed Ones, because they follow a magician.

We will call them Babylonians. They believe in magic and powers that are opposed to God. They are Nimrods who believe it is ok to kill and enslave, even thier own brothers, simply for having a different opinion.

The Babylonians became experts in deception, using lies and hypnosis(magic) to gain control. When the Babylonians rose to power Israel suffered. When God sent leaders who would follow the Holy Spirit Isreal was returned to peace and prosperity.

The battle between the Holy Spirit and Babylon continued until Christ.

By this time the Magician Caiaphas who was a Sadusee had managed to merry into the family of the High Priest and become the High Priest of the "Cursed Ones" who are called Pharisees.

Once the High Priest along with the other priestly class, Sadusees, and the Pharasees, the Cursed Ones, completed the plot to kill Christ they assumed control. They hunted and killed as many converts as they could find.

In 70 Ad they were decimated by Rome.

Around 300 AD the Sadusees and Pharasees, who are now know as the Illuminati, priest class, and the Freemasons, the Cursed Ones who follow the Magician, conspired with Constantine to bring the world under one ruler, with one religion.

This is when they created the Catholic Church. Using the money from tithing the Magician was able to finance private banks and collect usury on money intended for God. The maddening wine? Satan, sin is more powerful than you.

Thier is an Egyptian Oblisque, believed by the Magician to have power, although it has none, in front of the church, signifying it is the church of the Magician. The second statue, voice giving to the antichrist, is also an Oblisque, called the Washington Monument.

For the last 2000 years God has let Babylon and her ideas rule the world. In the prophecies the time of Babylon ends when all believe in the Holy Spirit. The first terror Napoleon, the second WW1, the third WW2. The battle of Armageddon, Hellinism vs the Holy Spirit.

Thier are only 2 spiritual philosophies, a distant God or the Holy Spirit. The religion of the Magician and the Cursed Ones is Hellinism.

The religion of the rest of the world is a God who is not only with us but within us.

The choice is simple, Babylon and Hellinism. Or The Holy Spirit and peace. I choose the Holy Spirit, because it is real and can be known. It is the love that refuses to die, the light within all men, that cannot die.

To Babylon, and the cursed the sons of Ham who still follow the Magician, turn away, Thier is only one God and he is the only source of power. Your false God's cannot help you, all that is left is repentance.

Save yourselves Babylon from the coming wrath. Repent from your sins and accept the forgiveness that was given to the Illuminati and Feemasons 2000 years ago.

First for attempting to kill the flesh of the son of God. Second for attempting to kill the Holy Spirit, who is the son of God.

Forgive them father for they know not what they do.

God does love us. Babylon is falling, and taking religion down with it. All the texts agree, the voice of one who calls from the desert, make straight paths for the Lord.

Mathew 21:21
Jesus replied "Truly I tell you, if you have faith and do not doubt, not only can you do what was done to the fig tree, but also you can say to this mountain, 'Go, throw yourself into the sea,' and it will be done.

Let the Lord's will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Amen

There is a wall of text with 2 bible quotes. If you want to convince people that what you are saying is the truth (and not your version of truth based on limited resource ie the bible) you are going to have to provide some hard evidence. Other than that, this was a good fictitious read.

edit on 30-8-2014 by f0xbat because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Moses saves the brothers that were made slaves. The male slave children were killed but the females allowed to live and continue to be sexual slaves to the Egyptians. So God rescued them from slavery.

The Golden Calf represents another religious text that the Magician failed to understand, the Hindu texts, believing in many God's that were pleased with Cow worship. They could not understand the spiritual nature of the Vedas.

Its all very interesting though i am confused by these above statements.
Where do you get your information from re the killing of male slaves?

and
What has the Hindu texts got to do with the thread, I dont get it, just simply dont understand.
Can you explain it to me with greater detail.

And this magician, whats the story, who or what does it represent. Its surely not Egypt.
I am guessing its the antichrist

Thanks

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: borntowatch

Pharoh ordered all male slave children killed, but Moses was saved in the basket. This in on the OT.

The only religious text that references a cow is Hinduism. The Vedas predate Moses. It is a logical conclusion that the golden calf wasn't an accident but rather something they had already worshiped in Egypt.

This happened during the time Moses was on the mountain, and the congregation was complaining to Aaron and wanting to return to Egypt.

Aaron put the gold in the fire and brought forth a golden calf, reminding them of polytheism, which they were more comfortable with, since it was the religion of their fathers.

Moses was, teaching one God and performing miracles from God. The Egyptians were the magicians, they were able to duplicate almost all of the seven plagues, though magic.

I think we can assume at least some of the Israelites believed Moses was a magician, and not receiving power from the One God, since we can see they were ready to return to slavery in Egypt even after they had just walked through the parted sea.

The Koran confirms that the magician, who worships demons, believed that Moses and Christ were magicians. This is why the Apostle was not sent with miracles, the magicians didn't believe Moses or Christ. They will never believe in anything greater than their dark magic and polytheism.

They believe in light and dark magic, and believe that they gain power by worshipping the source of dark magic. This belief is still held today, just ask the Catholic Church, they do believe in demon possession.

If you can take your mind back before men knew about Hypnosis, plants that caused hallucinations, and slight of hand, you can imagine it was rather easy for magi/shaman/magicians to claim supernatural power.

Think to today, sideshow hypnosis so we know how it works, encyclopedias full of the effects of different plants when digested. At one time this was all secret knowledge known only to the magician.

The Hindu God's are not God's, they are attributes of One God. The sacrificial cow is the son, and the Holy Spirit can also be found.

But men did not understand the Vedas, the spirit of the texts died because men were worshipping cows, and never understanding the cow is a metaphor.

The Magician is the Anti-Christ. The Magician class not only still believe in dark magic, demons, possession, and sacrifice. They believe their power comes from Oblisques and trinkets. As if power can be imbued into an inanimate object that returns power to the one who built it.

This is the type of insanity the magicians believe in. Thier is no dark power, except freewill. Because of their lust and greed God gave them over to insanity that simply has no cure.

edit on 31-8-2014 by sacgamer25 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: f0xbat

You can read Plato, The OT, the NT and the Koran for yourself. I didn't make any of this up. But part of the story can be found in all 4 of the texts. I do this off memory of the texts, the amount of time it would take to put together all the quotes to prove this came from the 4 texts is just too much work right now.

You can believe what you like.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Also the title of a article is a bit misleading. There is no "ocean" beneath the Earth, it's more like trillions of individual ions spread out throughout this transition layer.

These hydrogen ions have also been trapped for billions of years. The oceans we see today is water that was lucky enough to not be trapped and rose to the surface.

I didn't know scientists found a way to date 2 billion year old trapped water. Saying it has been trapped for 2 billion years with no way to prove it, is that what we call science today?

If they said we believe it's been trapped for a long time perhaps billions of years, that would be a theory we could investigate.

But scientists now get to use their imagination to determine the age of something, then call it a fact, and the whole world is supposed to bow down to thier imagination.

Sorry this was just a rant against scientists who make impossible claims that they can't prove. I want my science based on fact.

I only have room for faith when it comes to God.

The role of science is to discover how, the role of faith to discover why. When the how becomes the why we are all lost.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Where's proof of the flood?

It seems odd that you are so quick to post a scientific study that you think supports your theory, but when further investigation shows that the study contradicts the biblical flood you say the scientists who conducted the study can't be trusted any longer.

Also, science explains both the how and why. Why did that plane fall out of the sky? Science will figure out why. How? It'll figure that out also. Cause and effect.
edit on 8/31/2014 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Sorry this was just a rant against scientists who make impossible claims that they can't prove. I want my science based on fact.

So the scientist are just like You? "Science" to prove 'facts' I guess You're using the legal definition of "fact".. Isn't a fact 'true' until proven 'false'? 'Science' is like Mother Earth Herself, the only 'constant' is 'change'...

For the "Truth" that NEVER changes, that is what makes it 'true'...

Perhaps if You research Moishe (Moses) a bit deeper it may shed some "light" but will that be a "fact"?

Please don't misconstrue this post as an attack but You knocked on 'the door' now Sell Us...

namaste

I'd opine that God even LOVES the scientist...

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quetzalcoatl14

originally posted by: onequestion
a reply to: DogMeat

Same, i was hoping for a good thread.

LOL

Same, wasn't prepared for a faux-mystical interpretation of fundamentalist Christian theology and history.

I just put together history as reported by Plato, The OT, The NT and Koran. And you wanted something better? Lol

I could link to many events, and available documents to prove theses things happened, because they did, but that is for others to do.

All subjective. Yes, I do want something better. Not religious texts that have pieces of truth but also a whole lot of religious mythology that may or may not be true thrown in there.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 06:15 PM
link   

a reply to: f0xbat

You can read Plato, The OT, the NT and the Koran for yourself. I didn't make any of this up. But part of the story can be found in all 4 of the texts. I do this off memory of the texts, the amount of time it would take to put together all the quotes to prove this came from the 4 texts is just too much work right now.

You can believe what you like.
'

Again, it doesn't matter if the OT, NT, and Koran say something, or plato. They are biased religious texts that have been edited and controlled for thousands of years. And, they are not considered pure evidence based historical texts. This should be a lesson for you in anthropology, history, and argumentation. Just because some religious texts say something does not make it true. And, the Koran borrowed a lot from the NT and OT. Saying that something is true or not based on religious texts is what is called the "argument from authority," which is a noted logical fallacy.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 06:20 PM
link   

a reply to: borntowatch

The Hindu God's are not God's, they are attributes of One God. The sacrificial cow is the son, and the Holy Spirit can also be found.

But men did not understand the Vedas, the spirit of the texts died because men were worshipping cows, and never understanding the cow is a metaphor.

Ok thats fairly reasonable.

You are saying that Hinduism (Vedas?) is a perversion of the truth.

Can you give me some information on how these vedas are linked to the Trinity?

I have never come across this concept or seen any evidence, though always believed it was true

Thanks

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join