It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tamil supports ISIS...The 'Brotherhood' is gaining a foothold on the World:

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 06:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Thurisaz

Your title says Tamils support ISIS, to me that reads as a link between Tamil (Tigers) and ISIS. You may want to choose your thread titles a little carefully next time. As the current title is misleading to the content or your opinion on the matter.
edit on 31-8-2014 by f0xbat because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 06:22 AM
link   
a reply to: f0xbat

did you even read the info? The Video?

there is nothing misleading with the title of the thread.

thanks

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 07:41 AM
link   

No, when I click on play it, I get a message notifying me that the video has been removed due to YouTube's policy on violence.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 07:43 AM
link   
The Tamil Tigers got demolished in 2009 and their leader Prabakaran beaten to death.

I'm not sure what the point of this thread is...but no momentum will be regained.

its too late.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: f0xbat

oh that is interesting.

wow it was up the day I posted it.

?

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: michaelbrux

any links to support what your claiming?

You haven't provided anything to substantiate your opinion.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thurisaz

more info video 25/8/2014

the video is still up via the news link I provided.
if you click on the link directly...the video is embedded within the page.
more info

there is heaps of info regarding this online also.
edit on CDT08000000Sun, 31 Aug 2014 08:17:56 -05001756am242 by Thurisaz because: add link

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Two Arrested in Tamil Nadu Over Group Photo in ISIS T-shirts

RAMANATHAPURAM: Two young men have been arrested in Ramanthapuram district of Tamil Nadu after a photograph of a group of people posing in T-shirts with the emblem of the Sunni militant group ISIS went viral on social media.

The two men, Abdul Rahman and Rilvan, have been charged with abetting insurgent activity and criminal conspiracy for ordering and distributing the T-shirts. The ISIS or the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria is a breakaway group of the Al Qaeda, which has captured large swathes of Iraq and Syria and have declared a Muslim "caliphate".

August 5, 2014

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Hilary Clinton actually called for a UN Investigation into Prabakaran's brutal demise from Massive Head Trauma; An end that many others insist upon for themselves, clearly. Pumpkin Heads for Hard Heads.

One of the main reason's I don't trust her. She supports the existence of Terror groups, so I suppose that means if the Remnants of the group have allied themselves with Islamic State, Hillary Clinton supports the Islamic State as well.

While fleeing the Sri Lankan Army the Tamils dragged 10s of 1000s of Tamils with them through the countryside...where many of them died. Human Shields I suppose. But it didn't save their leader, but I do recall at least one upper level management surviving, as he was out of the country at the time the Tigers were swept away...I cannot remember his name just now but if he's picked up, the Tamil's hope for rebirth will be aborted.

Sources for you: (They probably won't help, as my opinions are common knowledge)

Tamil Tigers

Prabakaran

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 06:46 AM
link   
a reply to: michaelbrux

thanks for the info and links. I read last week there was also some fears of recruitment in Australia.

checking out your links. Thank you

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 06:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: michaelbrux

... if the Remnants of the group have allied themselves with Islamic State, Hillary Clinton supports the Islamic State as well.

From a lot of the info I have read, it seems that a lot of these groups or remnants of them are aligning themselves to ISIS and have a new agenda.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join