It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iraqi Poetry : To The Father in Fallujah Who Buried His Son in His Garden

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mokuhadzushi
The proof can be found with the link i already provided, provided you afford to buy the article. Therefore i said that killing Margaret Hassan does not fit into the mujahideen's behaviour pattern. So the hypothesis is reasonable that she was either a CIA spy or was abducted by Mossad or CIA.

You keep building your house of cards with no factual basis. For example, prove this statement that you made:

jsobecky, the CIA-Hassan thing was said as a possibility, not as a fact, regarding the know probably more than well-known fact that the mujahideen do not kill indiscriminately, but hold trials to their beheadal victims, and if found guilty of espionnage or treason, are beheaded.

You want me to pay for the proof? Bwahahhahhaahahaha!

These that you call "mujahideen" are nothing more than dogs. You obviously already paid for the proof; share it with us.

There is videotape showing Margaret Hassan being executed by these dogs with a bullet to the head. Therefore, by your standards, she was a CIA spy.

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 07:57 PM
link   
This is a thread about children dying at the hands of your pig brothers.

If you want to discuss Margaret Hassan, use the threads in which we began to discuss the issue, that would be nice and keep the board clean.

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 08:17 PM
link   
OK, the poem is sad,

Let get some facts straight,

liberation in Iraq is killing Innocent people,

Children deaths are the most sad of all,

No every man kill in Iraq is an insurgent,

Women are been killed also,

Not every women is an insurgent.

Liberation is becoming a death sentence for some Iraqis.

But most people will find excuses here in the US to make it look that is OK.

Not is not OK these people like children did not do anything to us here in the US, and neither their civilians parents they are all victims of and unjust war.

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
Thanks for catching that racial slur and circumvention of the system. Proper action has been taken.
It might happen again by the same violator, I can't read minds, but I can say it would only happen one more time!

Carry on with the regularly scheduled insanity.

What race are you talking about? The human race, the rat race? The Indianapolis 500? What about a nagger? Or a nogger? Who do you think of when I say negger? What about a poseur?

What race am I? Do you have more than five fingers? Some would say that a racist is one who distinguish one self from another.

You have thin skin.

The blood flows quickly to the surface.

[edit on 6-12-2004 by Justanotherperson]

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 08:02 AM
link   
You want to argue, play games and semantics, J.A.P., go somewhere else.
You don't have another time.

As a matter of fact,you continue to play by now saying "egger", as a way of sticking your finger in our eye.
I don't take kindly to that.

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 08:12 PM
link   
You are the one that sends me email, making threats. You have thin skin, that is my honest opinion. Would you rather I lie to you? Do you prefer an honest person or one who lies to not offend?

You called me a racist and I responded likewise.

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Justanotherperson, you responded in a way that was unfit and moraly deplorable;only a child would respond in such a disrespectfull manner; only a child would stoop to the level you stooped with your ignorant remark.

Do you deny that the ski-mask wearing cowardly terrorists, or, as you calll them, insurgents, have INTENTIONALLY murdered innocent Iraqis, including children, with their car bombs? They are the only ones intentionally murdering innocent Iraqi's over there; that is why I correctly identified them as the subject of that poem.

Causality dictates that these "ski-mask weating cowardly terrorists" would nto have been acting in such a fashion if it had not been for the hastely actions of the ignorant and highly misguided Bush administration. There is a difference between a terrorist and an insurgent: Terrorists kill innocent civilians and non-combatants in order to further perpetuate thier political goals; insurgents uprise against an established government --in this case under illegal precedents.

That boy that was buried by his father in the garden, died due to injuries sustained by U.S forces who also happened to occupy hospitals and clinics; the boy died becuase he could not be administered first aid; the boy died in this fathers arm for an illegal invasion under false premises just to gain clout in the middle east and continue the flow of wealth to the west.

Deep

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Would you be offended if someone calls you a racist? I don't really care, people have their opinions and that is that. What morals are you talking about? I was trying to stay on the topic, apparently I pushed the wrong button.

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Would you be offended if someone calls you a racist? I don't really care, people have their opinions and that is that. What morals are you talking about? I was trying to stay on the topic, apparently I pushed the wrong button.

I think it's quite apparent as to what was stated; no need for to deny it now. The moderators did act for a good reason.

I speak of the morals you lack: respect, maturity, and outright decency. The plurality of this forum does not bode well with ignorance.

I'am not a mod, but that does not stop me from telling you that you should have seem decency on these forums, and post comments relevent to the topic.

Deep

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Are you talking about the word negger? As in negative. Nagger, as in one who nags. A nogger, is one who uses his noggin.

Is there a race in any of these terms? You could be a blue blooded aphrodite and still can be a negger.

If someone calls you a racist, then that would clearly indicate that that person somehow distinguish himself from another to take offense. That in itself can be construed as being racist.

semantics? yes.

[edit on 7-12-2004 by Justanotherperson]

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 08:52 PM
link   
"kill each other for greed and some just kill because they enjoy it, it appeals to their animal instincts. "

Those do not fit the context of this statement. I'am not going to argue over this. They seem conjured in the spur of the moment.

Deep

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 08:54 PM
link   
That is the human condition. To be or not to be. If you act like an animal, you become one.

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 09:03 PM
link   

That is the human condition. To be or not to be. If you act like an animal, you become one.

How are 'negros' acting like animals? The humans are entailed with the predispitory faculty of reason: this is what differs us from animals. We can make rational volitions in regards to certain realms of life, animals can't.

Deep

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Where do you find in any of my comments the word "negro?" I wasn't talking about John Negroponte

Negger is a slang for a negative person. I have already said this three times. Try reading the thread again.

[edit on 7-12-2004 by Justanotherperson]

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Justanotherperson
You are the one that sends me email, making threats. You have thin skin, that is my honest opinion. Would you rather I lie to you? Do you prefer an honest person or one who lies to not offend?

You called me a racist and I responded likewise.

What kind of threats did he make ? I sometimes get anonymous death threats.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join