It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prophets and seers, a challenge!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 02:25 PM
link   
What do you guys think, will this guy ever get a lady? Yes or no.

==> Link to Daily Mail article

Now this one here is a real piece of work! Holy Mucus!

He's single and he's looking for love. But, to win his heart, you'd have to accept his rather unconventional lifestyle. Amou Haji has not washed for 60 years, because he believes being clean will make him sick, and his favourite food is rotten porcupine.

He smokes feces...

Could someone please predict something nice for this guy, like soapy rain?

His home is in Dejgah village in the southern province of Fars in Iran where, once, a group of young men offered to give him a shower - but luckily he managed to escape. At night he either sleeps in a hole in the ground, which is quite like a grave, or in an open brick shack which concerned locals built for him.

Oh dear, will this guy ever get married? Like does Swamp Thing have a sister or something?
edit on 29-8-2014 by Utnapisjtim because: Better?

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 02:34 PM
link   
He's 80. I don't foresee him finding romance, not that I claim to have any special prophetic abilities. I don't, however, think this one takes a whole lot of special inner sight.

I am thinking that even ISIS would have trouble getting close enough to want to behead him.

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Utnapisjtim

I think he is immune to everything.. Including women. No, he won´t .
I wish I could predict something nice to him in that area of life but can´t. So I predict for him a nice evening with a dream which would fulfill his dreams.

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 02:41 PM
link   

I predict the whole 'Smoking feces' thing could be a turn off for most females, I dunno though

edit on 29-8-2014 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I do predict that at this point in his life, he is well content or else he would have changed the way he does things.

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I mean. Check out his pipe. I think it's made from toilet parts for frig sake.

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Depends on how much money he has, ha

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

I can't even start imagining where he would keep his money when you see where his mouth is. I guess things could be worse sometimes.

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Utnapisjtim

I mean. Check out his pipe. I think it's made from toilet parts for frig sake.

I've learned that the trick in life is to not hunger for what you don't have but to be content with what you do.

That doesn't mean you can't aspire to more, but if you constantly ache for it rather than learn to be happy with what you have in the meantime ... you will never be content and only become increasingly bitter.

Think about it - how many of the truly wealthy have more and ever more and never seem to be truly happy even though they have it all?

Then look at people like this man who seem to have nothing and at the same time make it look as though they have everything they want? Does that mean he may not wish at times to have more? No, but I'll bet he's learned to make the most of what he does have and make it work for him, even though he might tell you that it would be nice to have more on occasion.

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

I can't even start imagining where he would keep his money when you see where his mouth is. I guess things could be worse sometimes.

This is about as bad as it gets, but I imagine those old prophets looked a little similar, locust and all

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Having sex would be a possible death sentence... not to him tho

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 03:01 PM
link   

There's a difference between being content and growing roots. Quite literally. Guess his condition has a very sound explanation, but how can such be allowed to happen? I mean, if I were king I would have had him forcefully washed and cuddled, looks like it's too late for that now.

Here's a prediction: I think he would most definitely die if he was cleaned up now after 60 years without a bath.

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: dollukka
Having sex would be a possible death sentence... not to him tho

Maybe not if she was a gardener. Things could grow between them.

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Maybe he isn't of same sapien sapien race as many are and so behaves differently.

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

Good point! Got to admire the spirit of his that he has managed to keep high all those years. That takes courage I tell you.

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Accepted, his health if intact could possibly provide assistance w/ others if he was willing to share his blood for testing or evaluation, as many things that cause illnesses abroad may not be able to grow within his biosystem... If he washes up now with the artificial soaps etc. this may endanger him and cause a breakdown of his biosystem that has grown used to his way of living...

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

As for his mental health: "he wears rags and, in the winter, a war helmet to ward off the cold"

I'm not sure it is right to let him sleep outside in a ditch at his age. Someone call Hefner! Stakes are up!

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 03:23 PM
link   

What are you twelve?

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: AutumnWitch657

Yupp! And some!!!

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 03:55 PM
link   

There's a difference between being content and growing roots. Quite literally. Guess his condition has a very sound explanation, but how can such be allowed to happen? I mean, if I were king I would have had him forcefully washed and cuddled, looks like it's too late for that now.

Here's a prediction: I think he would most definitely die if he was cleaned up now after 60 years without a bath.

Just because you and I find it hard to believe he likes it that way ... doesn't mean he hasn't found peace with it somehow.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join