It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientists find the cure for Cancer but no-one cares!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 05:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: GetHyped
a reply to: 123123

A video is not scientific evidence. Either you have it or you don't. Evidently the latter.
What kind of logic do you have? I said I did not claim anything. I didn't claim anything what that video is. I just want you to watch it and decide for yourself and not blindly follow your herd.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 06:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: 123123
What kind of logic do you have?

The kind of logic where people who make medical claims have to back them up with scientific evidence.

I said I did not claim anything.

Maybe all the weed has affected your memory. Here:

Proof? Watch: What If Cannabis Cured Cancer (2010)

Why do you resist cure? Why is it so hard for you to accept this?
There is more truth in that documentary than what the media has been feeding you.

Why would I need this information to be peer reviewed as proof? It is not proof enough that patients are cured? is it not proof enough that you are responding to this thread or do I need to peer review this thread so I can prove that you are responding to this thread?

Clearly reading comprehension and logic aren't your strong suite.

And, of course, this hilariously ignorant and ironic gem:

I see you worship science like a religion. I don't need to be a scientist to respond to this thread. Are you a scientist?

My goal is to educate.

"We don't need no stinkin' evidence!"

I didn't claim anything what that video is. I just want you to watch it and decide for yourself and not blindly follow your herd.

Yeah, funnily enough I don't need to sit through an hour of BS before I can call you out on your BS.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 06:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: GetHyped

originally posted by: 123123
What kind of logic do you have?

The kind of logic where people who make medical claims have to back them up with scientific evidence.

I said I did not claim anything.

Maybe all the weed has affected your memory. Here:

Proof? Watch: What If Cannabis Cured Cancer (2010)

Why do you resist cure? Why is it so hard for you to accept this?
There is more truth in that documentary than what the media has been feeding you.

Why would I need this information to be peer reviewed as proof? It is not proof enough that patients are cured? is it not proof enough that you are responding to this thread or do I need to peer review this thread so I can prove that you are responding to this thread?

Clearly reading comprehension and logic aren't your strong suite.

And, of course, this hilariously ignorant and ironic gem:

I see you worship science like a religion. I don't need to be a scientist to respond to this thread. Are you a scientist?

My goal is to educate.

"We don't need no stinkin' evidence!"

I didn't claim anything what that video is. I just want you to watch it and decide for yourself and not blindly follow your herd.

Yeah, funnily enough I don't need to sit through an hour of BS before I can call you out on your BS.
As you can clearly see I use question mark after the word proof. Therefore I am also asking a question not claiming it to be the answer. You are just like those religious fanatics who blindly defend their beliefs.

LOL

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: TechUnique

really sorry for being so insensitive.. looking back my posts were actually quite horrible.

No problem bud. Thanks for the apology.

I get passionate about this stuff that's all.. one of my really close friend's mum is dying of Cancer at the moment and she would never even try alternative treatment no matter how promising..

I'm very sorry to hear that. Older people can be hardheaded sometimes. I would maybe try to talk her into at least smoking it to help alleviate the symptoms of chemo/radiation.

It's just frustrating for me because I genuinely believe in this and so do a lot of other people. (Whether you do or not)

I absolutely believe that it can help with treatment but I don't think it should be pitched as a "cure all cancer" miracle drug.

I'm just so passionate about life I hate to see stuff happening so slowly whilst people are suffering.

I hate to see it too bud. The world is ridiculously insane.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Are you being obtuse on purpose? Trying to make a point by making such a stupid statement with no basis in science, medicine, life or elsewhere?

Cannabis can help with symptom relief. That hardly makes it a cure. For anything.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I definitely would like to see more research put into medical cannabis as treatment potential for a wide variety of diseases. both methods of consumption, smoking and eating, have different effects. Smoking it acts directly on the nervous system, and thus, is handy for nervous related problems. Eating it takes longer, and it acts more directly on blood and tissues. This is where more organ related benefits could possibly be found.

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 11:56 AM
link   

"there is no logical reason to carry on with the current 'Cancer treatment programmes' other than PROFIT"

You think they couldn't PROFIT from selling *another* drug? I love you crazy medical conspiracy wacko's. Have a great day.

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Long time lurker, rare poster here, but research in to cancer treatments holds great interest to me. My personal opinion is that we are probably many years away from a 'cure' for cancer. As mentioned previously it's too diverse and personal to be treated by one cure all drug/therapy. I do believe that we probably aren't too far away from the disease being managed as a chronic condition; much like diabetes/epilepsy etc.

Anything that exists to aid symptoms and 'treat' the disease must be investigated fully, and it frustrates me that you hear about supposed new treatments every now and again and then nothing else after the initial 'promising' report. If there are benefits to using cannabis in any form to help (and I believe there probably are), then more research is needed in to this and pushed out to human trials/mainstream use.

With regards to a cure already having been developed, I really don't see that this could be kept under wraps by any pharmaceutical company or others. The cynic in me wants to believe that a cure does exist somewhere and is being kept under lock and key, but I just can't see it happening.

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Wrong reply to wrong post!
edit on 1-9-2014 by idmonster because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 03:10 AM
link   
main reason of no-one care : first of all they don't know which causing the cancer till now

for HIV, there are causes.....
& also i dont think Cannabis will cure any type of cancer, if suppose "cannabis" will cure the diseases, then why
top actress Angelina Jolie would choose "Mastectomy"

edit on 6-9-2014 by Ujwaleshwar123456789 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 04:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ujwaleshwar123456789
if suppose "cannabis" will cure the diseases, then why
top actress Angelina Jolie would choose "Mastectomy"

hmm. Why does the treatment chosen by an actress have anything to do with the validity/invalidity of cannabis curing cancer? What does she know about curing cancer?

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Read the Rick Simpson Protocol - $10 ebook- and see Run from the Cure - the Rick Simpson Story on You Tube or at PhoenixTears.ca THC oil from Indica variety of Cannabis is curing almost every disease known and unknown to man - read the testimonies and stop this nonsense that Cannabis is not curing cancer. The truth will out - also see the work of Manuel Guzman in Madrid, Spain, for the last 10 years- cannabis kills cancer cells, keeps healthy cells alive.

End of story. Rick Simpson has helped thousands of people cure cancer - with the extract from a 10,000 year old suppressed plant aka marijuana. Smoking it is NOT the answer for CURING cancer - taking the oil made with (generally) a solvent process or ingesting it
(even in a small piece of bread folded) or topical application is the technique he teaches. I am glad he finally published a book - it prints out to 150 pages - in 2013. He is working on the Run from the Cure - 2, sequel - the first movie is the amazing history of how he
remembered hearing on the radio from the mid-70s that THC oil cured cancer - the rest is history.

And Rick will make history and stop the nonsense of radiation and chemotherapy.

What are we waiting for? the $2 billion cancer biz to become $3 billion? It was $1 billion 20 years ago....

reply to: ScepticScot

edit on 7-9-2014 by EarthShine because: add copy

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: EarthShine
Ah that well know peer reviewed journal you tube! Ask yourself a serious question do you really belief what you have posted and if so why?
Why choose to belief this against all the evidence based on what you have seen on a you tube vid?

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 06:25 PM
link   

If he deemed it classified in 74 then get the file released! Petition... Start one

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 04:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: speculativeoptimist
Some additional info and a doc for consideration:
Top 42 Medical Studies Prove Cannabis Can Cure Cancer

The very first study in that list says nothing of the sort. Please stop distorting the facts to suite your narrative.

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 06:02 AM
link   
a reply to: ScepticScot

Dude! it is a 150 page book - read it and weep that you had been ignorant for so long!

phoenixtears.ca...

Not talking about a 3 minute You Tube video here.

I have talked with Rick Simpson - he is for real and so is his protocol - THC oil - NOT SMOKED by the way.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 02:25 AM
link   
a reply to: EarthShine
Well I he has a book and a web site ir must be true...
Or it is a scam preying on the gullible and desperate.
Tough one.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 05:17 PM
link   
i didnt read the whole thread... dont need to.
i think it is pretty evident that cannabis does not cure cancer.... i know this because people still have cancer...
i am an advocate for cannabis but thinking it cures cancer is pretty silly

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join