It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientists find the cure for Cancer but no-one cares!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 01:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

originally posted by: 123123

Why would I need this information to be peer reviewed as proof? It is not proof enough that patients are cured?

No, it's not. If you understood anything about science or medicine you would understand why.

is it not proof enough that you are responding to this thread or do I need to peer review this thread so I can prove that you are responding to this thread? Peer review journals are probably owned by those who don't what this information public or (too public). Why do you believed that peer review is the source of all truth?

Except for the fact that there is plenty of peer reviewed literature on this exact topic. You should really consider not responding to topics you are completely ignorant about, unless the goal is to learn, which you clearly are not interested in.
I see you worship science like a religion. I don't need to be a scientist to respond to this thread. Are you a scientist?

Thread title is scientists find the cure. You are welcome to think science is evil and youtube is the source of all knowledge. Sorry I doubt the mighty wisdom of the great youtube and anonymous ATS poster who says believe me, I have zero evidence, but believe me!

Did I say anything about youtube? Did I say believe me? Did I say science is evil? Did I say youtube is the source of all knowledge? NOPE NEVER
Now you have your belief system. You automatically believe I did say those text above.

anonymous ATS poster who says believe me, I have zero evidence, but believe me!

The hypocrisy.

You flat out said watch and believe a movie on youtube, I have no evidence, and asking for scientific evidence is treating science like a religion.

So how about you get back to me with any actual scientific evidence/studies/clinical trials. I won't believe because you say to, I won't believe because youtube has a video. If you think I should the problem lies with you.

If you have good reading comprehension you will see that what I said is "Watch and decide after" and I didn't linked to youtube I only linked to imdb.com. I din't FORCE you to believe, you believe that I am forcing you, why is this? The programming is deep. Your belief is so fragile that even slightest action is perceive as a threat. And the only comfort for you is to have a peer review so you can accept new ideas.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Yeah we've known about it since they created it. Similar to free energy. Oil/ gas companies laughing in our face, as do pharmaceutical companies. AS DO our own government. # the world. Humans are worthless. The after life is peace. Or a video game.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Why would I need this information to be peer reviewed as proof? It is not proof enough that patients are cured?

No, it's not. If you understood anything about science or medicine you would understand why.

is it not proof enough that you are responding to this thread or do I need to peer review this thread so I can prove that you are responding to this thread? Peer review journals are probably owned by those who don't what this information public or (too public). Why do you believed that peer review is the source of all truth?

Except for the fact that there is plenty of peer reviewed literature on this exact topic. You should really consider not responding to topics you are completely ignorant about, unless the goal is to learn, which you clearly are not interested in.
I see you worship science like a religion. I don't need to be a scientist to respond to this thread. Are you a scientist?

Thread title is scientists find the cure. You are welcome to think science is evil and youtube is the source of all knowledge. Sorry I doubt the mighty wisdom of the great youtube and anonymous ATS poster who says believe me, I have zero evidence, but believe me!

Did I say anything about youtube? Did I say believe me? Did I say science is evil? Did I say youtube is the source of all knowledge? NOPE NEVER
Now you have your belief system. You automatically believe I did say those text above.

The hypocrisy.

You flat out said watch and believe a movie on youtube, I have no evidence, and asking for scientific evidence is treating science like a religion.

So how about you get back to me with any actual scientific evidence/studies/clinical trials. I won't believe because you say to, I won't believe because youtube has a video. If you think I should the problem lies with you.

If you have good reading comprehension you will see that what I said is "Watch and decide after" and I didn't linked to youtube I only linked to imdb.com. I din't FORCE you to believe, you believe that I am forcing you, why is this? The programming is deep. Your belief is so fragile that even slightest action is perceive as a threat. And the only comfort for you is to have a peer review so you can accept new ideas.

I work in medicine, I know all about this subject, you are clueless. Nothing you can say threatens me. Cancer runs in my family and I routinely look up cancer research. You are just clueless and can not back up a single word you have said. Get back to me when you can.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 01:54 AM
link   

The hypocrisy.

I work in medicine, I know all about this subject, you are clueless. Nothing you can say threatens me. Cancer runs in my family and I routinely look up cancer research. You are just clueless and can not back up a single word you have said. Get back to me when you can.
If you even understood my posts, I didn't claim anything, I said "watch and decide after". Don't you see you are acting like a religious(or scientific) zealot, you think that what I am doing is threatening your belief and that is why you want these peer review so you can confirm this thing that is threatening your belief. In other words you believe that "cancer is incurable" and you need peer review to change this belief. Don't you see the programming here?
edit on 31-8-2014 by 123123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 02:00 AM
link   

The hypocrisy.

If you even understood my posts, I didn't claim anything, I said "watch and decide after". Don't you see you are acting like a religious(or scientific) zealot, you think that what I am doing is threatening your belief and that is why you want these peer review so you can confirm this thing that is threatening your belief. In other words you believe that "cancer is incurable" and you need peer review to change this belief. Don't you see the programming here?

No, you are acting like I don't already know the topic. I do. As to your assertion you did not claim anything ...

Why do you resist cure? Why is it so hard for you to accept this?
There is more truth in that documentary than what the media has been feeding you.

False. You did claim something. As I said, you can't threaten my belief, it would be awesome if it would be true, it's not. When you have a single shred of evidence come back to me.

Bye.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 02:06 AM
link   

The hypocrisy.

No, you are acting like I don't already know the topic. I do. As to your assertion you did not claim anything ...

There is more truth in that documentary than what the media has been feeding you.

False. You did claim something. As I said, you can't threaten my belief, it would be awesome if it would be true, it's not. When you have a single shred of evidence come back to me.

Bye.
Wrong again. You see it was a question and not a claim. By responding to my post you are already defending your belief. And by defending it, it means you are threatened.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 02:11 AM
link   

The hypocrisy.

Bye.
Wrong again. You see it was a question and not a claim. By responding to my post you are already defending your belief. And by defending it, it means you are threatened.

Reply to OccamsRazor04 and 123123
Can't help but smile anymore when posters here defend their belief against one person.

NO MY WAY IS THE WAY IT IS AND ALWAYS WILL BE. AS FOR YOU AGAINST ME, DEATH! DEATH!

As for cancer, ofcourse there is a cure. You have to think about how much MONEY they make off of cancer patients. Everything comes down to money. PAPER, PLASTIC, INTERNET TRANSACTIONS, "CREDIT"... nothing REAL. If you know the cure to any cancer, you're either paid off or "suicide".
edit on 31-8-2014 by thirdcoast because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 02:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: 123123Wrong again. You see it was a question and not a claim. By responding to my post you are already defending your belief. And by defending it, it means you are threatened.

Your post is there for the world to see. My last response to you until you show me some actual evidence. Why do you resist the truth? Why is it so hard for you to accept this?

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 02:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: 123123Wrong again. You see it was a question and not a claim. By responding to my post you are already defending your belief. And by defending it, it means you are threatened.

Your post is there for the world to see. My last response to you until you show me some actual evidence. Why do you resist the truth? Why is it so hard for you to accept this?
Your programming is really deep. You never understood my posts. I didn't claim anything therefore I need not prove anything.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 03:22 AM
link   
a reply to: 123123

Stop being a drama queen and just post up the peer-reviewed science supporting your claim.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 03:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ziath
Has anyone looked into the banned "Vitamin B17" that also cures cancer? It was of course under the boogeyman scare tactic that it can kill you like arsenic, although it is naturally found heavily in certain nuts. It was apparently banned in the 90's and i haven't heard much about it since my original read.

Thoughts?

Hydrogen Cyanide is found in certain nuts too, if you eat the pits. They don't cure cancer though. Death though, they do indeed cause that if one is so inclined.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 03:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: boncho

originally posted by: Ziath
Has anyone looked into the banned "Vitamin B17" that also cures cancer? It was of course under the boogeyman scare tactic that it can kill you like arsenic, although it is naturally found heavily in certain nuts. It was apparently banned in the 90's and i haven't heard much about it since my original read.

Thoughts?

Hydrogen Cyanide is found in certain nuts too, if you eat the pits. They don't cure cancer though. Death though, they do indeed cause that if one is so inclined.

The B-17 is the hydrogen cyanide. Found in nuts, must be good!

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 03:55 AM
link   
I’m dubious to be honest. Bob Marley's death comes to mind....

But there’s absolutely no doubt it can help with relieving symptoms of cancer and other illnesses. Actually, some good news came out here in Wales a few weeks ago for MS sufferers

www.walesonline.co.uk...

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 04:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: GetHyped

Stop being a drama queen and just post up the peer-reviewed science supporting your claim.
Hmm. Why do you insist I made any claim? You are just like OccamsRazor04. All I want is for you to watch the documentary and decide for yourself (don't let others decide for you). It is not that difficult really. Really.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 04:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3danimator2014
If anyone here seriously believes that cannabis cures cancer then by all means prove it and get yourself a Nobel prize, a million bucks and the love and thanks of millions of people around the world.

Oh..what no takers? Thought so.

To be fair you will be so high by the end of it you wont care about the noble prize

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 04:11 AM
link   
a reply to: paradisepurple

I’m dubious to be honest. Bob Marley's death comes to mind.

In his old age, I met an Englishman who had had quite a life. After an adventurous early life as a diver, film-maker and bon vivant, he'd lived through the craziness of the Sixties in London and the Seventies in Hollywood. He'd been friends with Marlon Brando and with Brian Jones of the Rolling Stones. He retired to my country and took up the robes of a Hindu swami, his credit having run out just about everywhere.

He smoked weed all his life. During his swami phase he smoked it in a chillum, a big conical wooden pipe.

He died of lung cancer.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 04:11 AM
link   
a reply to: paradisepurple

Bob Marley died of melanoma in the toe discovered after playing football. This can happen for no reason at all, or may occur after repeated trauma to the area (aka football). It is also more common in people from African descent, and skin cancer in general is more common still for people with fairer skin (Marley's father was white), so there were quite a few risk factors present. Cannabis is never mentioned as a potential cause for it.

I had this discussion with someone who used the Bob Marley death as a reason that cannabis was bad, after some pestering he admitted he'd got the information that cannabis caused his cancer from Trisha.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 04:13 AM
link   
a reply to: twfau

It isn't that cannabis caused Marley's cancer. The point is that Marley's prodigious ganja consumption didn't cure his cancer.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 04:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Astyanax
a reply to: twfau

It isn't that cannabis caused Marley's cancer. The point is that Marley's prodigious ganja consumption didn't cure his cancer.

Exactly. I didn't mean that I thought cannabis actually caused his cancer, just that it didn't save him did it. Poor Bob.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 04:57 AM
link   

A video is not scientific evidence. Either you have it or you don't. Evidently the latter.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join