It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Andrew Wakefield Breaks The Silence Now That He's Been Proven Right

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Now that the CDC whistleblower has confessed to taking part in the Vaccine/Autism cover-up (see link below), Andrew Wakefield breaks the silence and calls for prosecutions. It's surely now time for Andrew Wakefield to be reinstated as a doctor after the pharmaceutical hitman smeared his good reputation, just like what was done to the doctor who discovered the danger of Thalidomide.

CDC Whistleblower Confesses Vaccine/Autism Cover-Up

edit on 29-8-2014 by hiddencode because: added link

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: hiddencode
Only he hasn't been proven right and even if he was right he still wouldn't be reinstated as he was struck off for conduct of his research not what he erroneously claimed.

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot
Only he hasn't been proven right and even if he was right he still wouldn't be reinstated as he was struck off for conduct of his research not what he erroneously claimed.

It has now been shown that the CDC were suppressing data showing that the MMR vaccine was causing Autism, so hence Wakefield was right. You are right that he was struck off for ethics, but given that his work would have saved hundreds of thousands of children around the world from vaccine-induced mental disability then an exception needs to be made which sees Wakefield reinstated and on the long term given all that he's been through he deserves Sir Wakefield
edit on 29-8-2014 by hiddencode because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Under freedom of information we can see that the CDC doctors and researchers are comfortable to admit privately that vaccines can cause neurological damage in children:-

Dr. Johnston, pg. 14-15 & 19-20: "The data on its toxicity (shows) it can cause neurologic and renal toxicity, including death.”

Dr. Weil, pg. 24: "There are just a host of neurodevelopmental data that would suggest that we’ve got a serious problem." .... "the potential for aluminum and central nervous system toxicity was established by dialysis data. To think there isn’t some possible problem here is unreal.”

Dr. Verstraeten, pg. 31: "we have found statistically significant relationships between the exposure and outcomes for these different exposures and outcomes."

Dr. Verstraeten, pg. 44: "Now for speech delays, which is the largest single disorder in this category of neurologic delays. The results are a suggestion of a trend with a small dip. The overall test for trend is highly statistically significant above one.”

Dr. Bernier, pg. 113: "So we are asking people who have a great job protecting this information up until now, to continue to do that until the time of the ACIP meeting. So to basically consider this embargoed information."

Dr. Johnson, pg. 198: "This association leads me to favor a recommendation that infants up to two years old not be immunized with Thimerosal containing vaccines if suitable alternative preparations are available.” ... "I do not want that grandson to get a Thimerosal containing vaccine until we know better what is going on."

Dr. Weil, pg. 207: "The number of dose related relationships are linear and statistically significant. You can play with this all you want. They are linear. They are statistically significant.

Dr. Brent, pg. 229 "we are in a bad position from the standpoint of defending any lawsuits"

Dr. Clements, pg 247- 249: "that I am very concerned that this has gotten this far, and that having got this far, how you present in a concerted voice the information to the ACIP in a way they will be able to handle it and not get exposed"

Dr. Bernier, pg. 256: "just consider this embargoed information, if I can use that term, and very highly protected information"

www.safeminds.org...

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Now these quotes of the former UK Chief Scientific Officer of the Department of Health make so much sense, they fit in perfectly with what we see unfolding. Dr Peter Fletcher has had access to documents which are not available to the public, he is a distinguished man with over 40 years experience.

Dr Peter Fletcher, former UK Chief Scientific Officer at the Department of HealthL:-

"it is the steady accumulation of evidence, from a number of respected universities, teaching hospitals and laboratories around the world, that matters here. There's far too much to ignore. Yet government health authorities are, it seems, more than happy to do so."

"the refusal by governments to evaluate the risks properly will make this one of the greatest scandals in medical history"

"There are very powerful people in positions of great authority in Britain and elsewhere who have staked their reputations and careers on the safety of MMR and they are willing to do almost anything to protect themselves."

"Clinical and scientific data is steadily accumulating that the live measles virus in MMR can cause brain, gut and immune system damage in a subset of vulnerable children,"

Former UK Science Chief - MMR Fears Coming True

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 09:22 AM
link   
At one point the head of the CDC accidentally admitted that vaccines can trigger Autism on television, after that they denied it to avoid lawsuits worth $Billions.

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Only it hasn't, actually try looking at what has been confirmed.
Even if it turns out that there is a connection between mmr and autism despite the overwhelming evidence that there is no connection the Wakefield would still not be right as faked his results. In fact he would be even more guilty as his dishonesty would have set back any legitimate research by years.

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 09:57 AM
link   
And I admit this is just me being pedantic but you don't refer to a knight as Sir (second name) always sir (first name) or full name to identify. Its just bad form.

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Only it hasn't, actually try looking at what has been confirmed.
Even if it turns out that there is a connection between mmr and autism despite the overwhelming evidence that there is no connection the Wakefield would still not be right as faked his results. In fact he would be even more guilty as his dishonesty would have set back any legitimate research by years.

It's been confirmed that data showing that the MMR vaccine was increasing the risk of Autism was deliberately being suppressed. Wakefield's study recommended more research into an MMR/Autism link, so hence he was right.

Since then doctors have been scared off researching the vaccine link as such powerful people were involved and trying to cover their tails, there's always plenty of funding available for researching a genetic link, but research into the vaccine link was all but stopped, with only a few Pharma-funded studies drawing false conclusions and fiddling with data to cover up the unfortunate reality that vaccines are behind the Autism Epidemic.

You say that Wakefield faked his results, that's not true at all, his results were never in question, they threw out him for ethics. Given that Wakefield could have improved the lives of so many thousands of families around the world if his advice had been followed, he needs to be recognized and made into a hero.

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Try reading something other than anti vax sites. There has been a massive amount if research and no connection ever found.
Wakefield lied, used a tiny sample size, didn't follow protocol and was attempting to market his own vaccine (conflict of interest).
The current revelation still doesn't confirm a connection it just shows poor judgement regarding one data set within one study over ten years ago that has now been superseded by bigger and more accurate studies.

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Try reading something other than anti vax sites. There has been a massive amount if research and no connection ever found.
Wakefield lied, used a tiny sample size, didn't follow protocol and was attempting to market his own vaccine (conflict of interest).
The current revelation still doesn't confirm a connection it just shows poor judgement regarding one data set within one study over ten years ago that has now been superseded by bigger and more accurate studies.

After reading over many studies over the years it's clear that the ones claiming MMR is safe are funded by Pharmaceuticals and/or have authors with obvious conflicts of interest who draw false conclusions. The large-scale studies required to show if the MMR is safe or not have not been done, researchers have been scared off looking into this and funding is not made available. Funding is made available for researching genetic links to throw us off the scent. If it was genetic we would see Autistic people in their 50's and 60's, but we do not.

Wakefield knew that his sample size was small, that's why he recommended in his paper that further research was required, it was exactly the right thing to do as we've seen, now he's been proven right, if only more people had listened their children wouldn't be mentally disabled.

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Please post link to research proving Wakefield right.
Actual research not anti vax web site quote mining or guess work please.
Also have you looked at his small his sample size was"?

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 12:39 PM
link   

If it was genetic we would see Autistic people in their 50's and 60's, but we do not.
I'm in my 50s and I have it

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dimithae

If it was genetic we would see Autistic people in their 50's and 60's, but we do not.
I'm in my 50s and I have it

There are different types of Autism, some mild, like the type which enables a person to take part in this forum, vaccine induced Autism is Regressive Autism, if you had that you wouldn't be taking part in this discussion.

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Please post link to research proving Wakefield right.
Actual research not anti vax web site quote mining or guess work please.
Also have you looked at his small his sample size was"?

A whistleblower from the CDC who's come out and confessed they've been suppressing the data which shows that the MMR vaccine has been increasing the rate of Autism i.e. Wakefield was right all along.

www.morganverkamp.com... -a-relationship-between-mmr-vaccine-and-autism/

It also fits in with this recent paper which looks through the studies claiming to show vaccines don't cause Autism, but then using the same data shows that they do, it then accuses the CDC of a cover-up, which the CDC whistle-blower has now admitted is true.

www.hindawi.com...

The CDC would be better to come clean at this stage rather than to prolong the inevitable.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 12:36 AM
link   

I do know I can't have the Tetanus vaccine. I have a really bad reaction to it and my doctor told me that he didn't know what my reaction to it next time would be,so not to get another one.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: hiddencode

It has now been shown that the CDC were suppressing data showing that the MMR vaccine was causing Autism, so hence Wakefield was right. You are right that he was struck off for ethics, but given that his work would have saved hundreds of thousands of children around the world from vaccine-induced mental disability then an exception needs to be made which sees Wakefield reinstated and on the long term given all that he's been through he deserves Sir Wakefield

Except the "suppressed" data only shows a link between black males with no birth certificate. It's really not much of a link. The "whistleblower" is pro vaccine and says he doesn't think the "suppressed" data should cause anyone to stop taking vaccines as they work, and are needed.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 10:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: hiddencode

A whistleblower from the CDC who's come out and confessed they've been suppressing the data which shows that the MMR vaccine has been increasing the rate of Autism i.e. Wakefield was right all along.

100% false. He is not a whistleblower, and he did not come out and confess. He had PRIVATE phone conversations which were made public without his consent.

The data does not show that at all. The data shows it's NOT increasing the rate of autism, except for a MINOR increase only seen in black males with no birth certificate. If you are a black male with a birth certificate you are fine.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Trying to debate with anti-science, anti-vax luddites is like playing whack-a-mole.
Debunk a theory and another version of it will pop up somewhere else.

www.sciencebasedmedicine.org... -american-boys/

Oh, Wakefield's a fraud, a liar, a cheat and was a very poor doctor.
And Hooker certainly lives up to his surname when there#s any money to be made from woo. He''l go with anyone!

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dimithae

I do know I can't have the Tetanus vaccine. I have a really bad reaction to it and my doctor told me that he didn't know what my reaction to it next time would be,so not to get another one.

That's one of the most dangerous vaccines of all, you're a lot better of without it

top topics

<<   2 >>

join