It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How any why the Anti-Christ will destroy beautifully!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Many opinions have been tossed into the air regarding the identity of who or what the Anti-Christ will be when it materializes.

My focus isn't on the who or what but on the how and why.

According to scripture only God knows the when but we can deduce much from Eschatology and End time prophecy.

Many may not believe in the Anti-Christ but believe me when i tell you those within the upper echelons of the conspiracy web are steeped heavily in occult practices and firmly anticipate the arrival of their savior.
One need only listen to the large volumes of evidence from the horses mouth regarding this topic. With a keen ear and an ability to read between the lines there is much we can surmise regarding the arrival of the one.

The first bone of contention i wish to draw your attention to is the very nature of the beast and the so called false premise with which he/she or it will appear.

The very reason opinion is split with the direction the Anti-Christ will come from and which side he will take when he gets here is due to the two sides he can potentially represent.

The forces of good or the forces of evil?

If we take the figure of Christ as an example we can say he was both good and bad.. Good from the perspective of all who were tired with their current way of life and all who were pleased with it. Obviously if you're fortunate to find happiness inside the so called system you wouldn't appreciate interference however if you were less fortunate and life was a struggle you would get behind the man who advocates change and equality. This is what i believe happened in the time of Christ and is pretty much what is destined to happen again.

The bible talks of the Anti-Christ the Quaran of the Dajall the Torah of the Messiah but pitted against each other ideology one religions Messiah becomes the others Anti-Christ. Is this the religious paradox or is there more to it?

In the same way Jesus was the Israelite's Messiah he was also the Roman's Antichrist.

So one could say he was both the Anti-Christ as well as the Messiah.

It is with the same conviction the next avatar will appear and here in lies his strength, the very power to deceive the very elect.

Many believe he will rise up from the direction of Health care, Well-being, Community, Entrepreneurialism, Innovation with an idea whose time has come providing solutions at grass roots level that have thus far escaped the efforts of global leaders. Many say he will rise from obscurity to prominence in a very short space of time.

If he comes from the perspective of Health Care my belief is that he will come from a Holistic perspective bringing with it new cutting edge technologies, alternate therapies, homeopathic remedies and new ways of healing the community and looking at health and well-being. This will be an entry point for him to manifest deeper, darker truths that permeate out of the Holistic Arena and into Occultism.

How will this effect anything you may be wondering?

Well first off his actions from a community perspective will be held in high regard seeing how he is able to turn around community after community through values of love, compassion, empathy, kindness, consideration, acceptance and a holistic approach to solving community, then national then international problems. He will become highly sought after for his ability to problem solve.

This is something the UN and European Union will be compelled to work with but will the Anti-christ have another agenda?
Will he do what has been prophecised? Will he destroy beautifully, from within the very fabric which holds the current framework of society together. Will he approach us with an alternative solution a new paradigm perhaps something like The Venus Project or a Utopian world view?

Either way this is how i believe the Anti-christ or the Messiah will come to be. He will be viewed by those with plenty who wish not to relinquish their riches, in time, as the Anti-christ but will appear to all as a savior at first hand. Only once he is in power and ruling from the seat of Europe it will be of great interest to see which way he will turn.

Perhaps he will make the ultimate sacrifice with his own life or perhaps things will turn out differently this time. But i believe whatever happens once his death arrives many will look back in years to come and realize that his purpose to destroy (the old) was the catalyst humanity needed to create the new..

Will those who follow him burn, i don't believe god works like that. Each past messiah, avatar came to us through a deep understanding and practice of love. The religions followed the men and were pieced together from stories collected over time and distorted to appease the ruling classes at the time. I don't believe in hell except for the one we put ourselves through the more we distance ourselves from source, be it god, creator, love, healing energy, spirit.. when we are in darkness we are away from light.. and light is source, light is love, light is energy, light is creation.

The Anti-christ or Messiah will be of light..

Peace and blessings

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 04:43 PM
link   
So The Omen was real?

Holy # I had no idea.

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 04:47 PM
link   
There is no anti-christ. Forget the lies you have been told. All that rubbish is self-fulfilling, so if you pay it no attention then it wont happen.

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 04:48 PM
link   
It will be somewhat as you say - the Beast will usher in the best community mankind can ever expect to build, and for a time, many will think it is Utopia on Earth, but it will be empty spiritually. And soon, those who do not fall in line will be hunted and compelled to either join or die. This is why it will actually be Hell on Earth and a society of great deception.

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 07:19 PM
link   
I love living in a reality where people believe if they don't behave they're going to "Hell". How about this...think for yourself, live your ONLY life to the fullest, love everyone friend family or stranger and treat those who damn others to "Hell" for not believing with disrespect. Any person in my eyes who thinks it's okay to damn me to "Hell" because I don't conform doesn't deserve respect and is a complete hypocrite.

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 06:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Firefly_
There is no anti-christ. Forget the lies you have been told. All that rubbish is self-fulfilling, so if you pay it no attention then it wont happen.

What a crock of bs. I guess if we stop paying attention to Ebola it will magically disappear also?

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 06:12 AM
link   
a reply to: BlavatskyChannel

To me the Antichrists from the different religions are the exact same thing just with different clues, hints etc. Both religions point to a Jewish False Messiah and it makes sense because it is mainly the Jews that do not acknowledge Jesus as the true Messiah. As for the Antichrist being of light, yeah tell me another joke... The Elite Occultists love painting the Devil as a beacon of light and you have fallen for it.

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: DarknStormy

Well, no, because Ebola is a very real, scientifically proven disease. Religion is complete fiction.

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Well, no, because Ebola is a very real, scientifically proven disease. Religion is complete fiction.

Well Israel is in religion and it is a fact that Israel is a nation in our world today... Seems like fiction has become reality to a certain degree.

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 12:51 PM
link   

I suggest you Youtube Walid Shoebat, and Rob Skiba. Opened my eyes. God bless.

edit on 29-8-2014 by Chronogoblin because: Spelling

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 01:00 PM
link   
John 2:18
Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.

There is no such thing as THE anti-christ. Just a bunch of antichrist, the term meaning someone who is against christ. Or in other words, people who aren't Christians.

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: DarknStormy

Well Israel is in religion and it is a fact that Israel is a nation in our world today... Seems like fiction has become reality to a certain degree.

I do believe he mentioned self-fulfilling prophecies in his first post.

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlavatskyChannel

The Anti-christ or Messiah will be of light..

Peace and blessings

Messiah is just another word for "Christ" - meaning "annointed one",

therefore the 'anti-christ' and the 'messiah/christ' cannot be the same person.

Also, there is not one 'anti-christ'. John said "even now are there many anti-christs", and Jesus said "many will come in my name, claiming, 'I am the Messiah,' and will deceive many." and also said "For false messiahs and false prophets will appear and perform signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect."

It is not just "one" person.

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chronogoblin

I suggest you Youtube Walid Shoebat, and Rob Skiba. Opened my eyes. God bless.

Walid Shoebat is a liar... For someone who proclaims he used to be Muslim he certainly does a good job of proving himself a compulsive bs artist. I have no doubt he was on the Zionist payroll while he was a Terrorist.

CNN useful for once.
edit on 29-8-2014 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 08:16 PM
link   
There are so many signs that we are that last generation and we are in End Times – too many to enumerate here.

To know the ‘how and why’, we need to identify the ‘who’ or we’re just fumbling around in the dark. Knowing the ‘who’ also helps to eliminate various dead-end theories.

In short, the Antichrist is Judas Iscariot, the traitor disciple/man of sin/son of perdition, reincarnated as Pope Francis and at some stage this Pope is going to be identified as ‘Jesus Christ at his second coming’ – possibly when he heroically saves children in an event that will lead to his losing sight in his right eye and his arm being withered; which is an OT identification of the ‘useless shepherd’ aka the Antichrist.

The devil/Satan/dragon gives the ‘beast from the land’ his ‘throne, power and authority’ and this throne is the seat of the Sovereign of the Vatican City/Country. The current Pope, Francis, is the eighth head / sovereign and he wields immense power and authority over Catholics throughout the world.

The Pope also reigns over any monarchs and heads/leaders of other countries, who are Catholic. For instance, Tony Abbot, the Prime Minister of Australia and Bill Shorten, leader of the opposition, are both Catholics and according to one report: nearly half of the Abbott cabinet are 'of Catholic background'. Source: eurekastreet.com.au...-kcSM8

This is relevant because it reveals the power/authority of the Pope over seemingly unrelated entities and also because when the Pope requires it, how will these Catholic heads answer his call? Will it be to their religious, or to their secular, responsibilities? Will they lead their countries into supporting another country on the strength of their own personal religious beliefs?

Until now it has not been important, but in End Times events, it is the difference between following and fighting for the true Messiah or the False Christ, which in turn effects your own personal destiny in heaven or in hell!

I suspect that Pope Emeritus Benedict XVI will emerge as the False Prophet or Beast from the Sea, because he has already influenced events that coincide with End Times. For one, the key understanding to the identity of the Antichrist is that he will be worshipped as though he were God Himself, and the Pope Emeritus Benedict XVI has furthered this goal by decreeing that ‘Lord’ [in all languages] will replace the name of God. Source: www.adoremus.org...

The effect will be that anyone reading the amended Bible/s will believe that ‘Jesus is Lord’ in both the Old and New Testaments, even where ‘Lord’ or ‘LORD’ means ‘God Almighty’, the Father, and Creator of the Universe. There are signs everywhere that this belief is taking hold and the ‘deity’ of Jesus Christ is being confirmed daily.
Secondly, Pope Emeritus Benedict convinced the Israeli authorities to grant him a seat at the Tomb of David and it is only one small step from this display of undue influence, to seeing Pope Francis, as the ‘abomination of desolation’ standing in the holy place = the Antichrist standing in the Temple at Jerusalem.

The phrase ‘abomination of desolation’ means ‘a false god or idol who causes religious desolation’ and this is exactly what the Antichrist will achieve for those who follow him!

To get back to the effect of the edict of Pope Benedict, which leads to the false belief that ‘Jesus is Lord’ and divinely God. This is the root cause of the whole Tribulation!

The Roman Catholic Church hijacked the New Testament by inserting the name ‘Jesus’ in place of the name of the true Messiah, Yeshua. Now this same church has also hijacked the Old Testament by inserting ‘Lord’ in place of the name of God Almighty; to be read and understood, by the unsuspecting, as ‘the Lord Jesus Christ’!

As Yeshua said in Matthew 24:9, “They will hand you over to Tribulation, and kill you, and you will be hated by all the [religious] nations, on account /because of my name!” This scenario is specifically over, and about, his name!

When Pope Francis emerges, no doubt at the instigation of Pope Benedict, as ‘Jesus Christ’ who has appeared as a ‘thief in the night’, anyone who refuses to ‘bend knee’ and worship this Jesus, will be set upon violently for insulting this deity. This Tribulation will be because they know neither ‘the Father nor the Son’ and because they will believe they are ‘offering God service’.

John 15:21 But all these things will they do unto you for my name's sake, because they know not Him that sent me.
John 16:2 They shall put you out of the synagogues: yea, the time cometh, that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God service.

John 16:3 And these things will they do unto you, because they have not known the Father, nor me.

God’s purpose in allowing this is because the Saints take up their crosses to follow Yeshua the Messiah, to be worthy of his sacrifice and they will be accounted as ‘sheep for the slaughter’ to ‘purge, refine and make [them] white’, and thus fit for the Kingdom of Heaven.

The Saints will comprise of men, women and children of various backgrounds – from all nations, tribes, tongues, peoples, etc.

Yeshua will prove to be the Messiah the Jews are waiting for - and Jesus will prove to be the Antichrist and the Muslim Dajjal.

Many here are misquoting 1 Jn 2:18 ‘Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time’.

There is one Antichrist, but the False Prophet causes many to each make an image of the Antichrist, so there will be many (Revelation 13:14 & 15), which is how come there are so many Images all over the place; inside buildings and also outside in the courtyards.

Rev 13:15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Okay; first thought, without viewing the video was thus: Odd, how so many people decry the MSM, save when it suits them.

I could write an entire thread about this video, however, I will simply say that none of what they claimed was evidenced, as usual with the MSM, they cut and paste the interview together to give it the maximum impact that they are looking for, and even then, it seemed pushed. They reached, and failed. I've watched plenty of videos of the man, been to his website many times, and I have yet to see one instance of dishonesty. Until you can provide more than a limp-wristed attempt at an MSM hit-piece, then I will consider the matter closed.
edit on 13-9-2014 by Chronogoblin because: Spelling

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I used to believe this stuff, until I realised the ones being deceived are the believers and the ones telling the truth are the bible's deceivers.
The bible is a book of psychological mind traps.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
It will be somewhat as you say - the Beast will usher in the best community mankind can ever expect to build, and for a time, many will think it is Utopia on Earth, but it will be empty spiritually. And soon, those who do not fall in line will be hunted and compelled to either join or die. This is why it will actually be Hell on Earth and a society of great deception.

So anything good that happens in the world is actually bad?

Got it. Bring on the misery!! Thank you Jesus for our sh1tty world!
edit on 9/13/2014 by Answer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 01:24 PM
link   
When I was 13 I was in the hospital for a massive head injury, when I was 17 in 12 the grade. 2001 I was framed for a gun scare and gained an empire that of Columbine megalomaniacs. Musicians sent subliminals and included me in there songs, and I didn't realize it at the time but they were the New World Order. I went online in 2005 asking for help cause musicians wanted me dead and everyone lied to me about the gun scare. I was ignored. In 2008 I went online again forced my story on a forum and people called me the Anti-Christ. 2005 was 3 1/2 years after graduation and 2008 was 3 1/2 years later. The prophecy has already been fulfilled to some extent.

I was told I fell off a train when I was stabbed by some local kids when I was 13 . Then looking like a serial killer in high school, " fitting the part". Then like Napolean and Hitler the third AntiChrist of Nostradamus who will attack New York in 1999 . It was in 1999 fashion but it was 2001 , just like the bible said he would show up. My music with the NWO circled the globe and was sold as product all around the world. You might own something by the antichrist and not even know it. It was done in secret , planned for centuries by the masons to go along with Revelations from the ground with people and a compass and a triangle to put in place the conditions to see if he would come back.

In William Coopers 1991 book called " Behold a Pale Horse" he said it was a very old idea that they shouldn't of went through with. He also speaks of the illuminati the Freemasons and the NWO. He said in the 1950 s a Air Force member was contacted and cryptically talks a little about that. My grandfather was in the Air Force in the 50s.

I believe Revelations was written , a great ephimamy , to show the origins of Jesus or someone else who was a cripple with a massive head injury and to show that the true meaning of Heaven was to get married. Written very cryptically with exaggerating catastrophe . This is something I have thought a lot about for 6 years. I don't believe in Heaven I almost died and believe when you die you just black out. I believe in Heaven as life on Earth. What exactly did he mean by the Anti-Christ will be killed by Omega in the 7th year of Tribulation? We'll that didn't happen and makes me wonder if it was written in code to say the AntiChrist will become Omega??? I don't know it is cryptic and ancient.

So I give you the Anti-Christ, a kid who was gang attacked and almost died then later looked like a serial killer and gained an empire and became the third AntiChrist of Nostradamus. I saw a Bible on one end of a bookshelf and a Rock and Roll Hall of Fame on the other. Makes me think of extremities. What is the opposite of a church goer a rock star who does drugs needs attention and sleeps around. Some know my story I am writing a book and trying to get it published and ready to die for my beliefs. So....I am going to show up soon maybe 3 years.....

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 01:48 PM
link   

The anti-christ is the beast in revelations. The bible does not describe the beast as a person.

In revelation 13 and 17 the beast is described. The first beast have seven heads, ten horns and ten crowns. Out of the first beast a New beast will come out of the Earth. One With two horns like a Lamb that speaks as a Dragon.

The second beast will arrive when one of the heads on the first beast receives a Deadly wond.

The second beast will exalt all the Powers of the first beast. This means that the second beast will fallow the doctrines of the first beast With ten horns and ten Crowns.

The second beast will deceive all that dwell therein to make a image of the first beast. The image will be the Statue of Liberty. The Statue of Liberty is the mystery woman/whore that sits on that city. Hardly anyone know what the statue of Liberty really represent. Hardly anybody knows that it is a Robed Roman Goddess. Hardly anybody knows what the tourch she Carries represent. Or the seven horns that she bears on her Crown.

The tourch that she Carries represent the light bearer. The seven horns represent seven continents.

When John saw the woman he wondered with great admiration.

18 And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.

New York is where the whore sits.

Only the UN which is in New York would be able to give the ten horns Power as kings With the beast for one hour. Only the UN can make ten kings have one mind and one goal.

new topics

<<   2 >>

join