It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For all anti Israel posters.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: dollukka

All religions must die, and die SOON.

If you cannot envision how or why this is going to happen, perhaps take a read of Albert Pike.

Those religions have almost accomplished all the goals set out before them, namely......

1. To shutdown all creative and imaginative thought in the World.

2. To promote fear, and subjugation for those who control.

3. To be destroyed altogether to bring in a final type of control, FULL CONTROL OF EVERY REALM, and DREAM that everyone could ever have.

These are so near that it can be said it tingles the DNA in every aspect.

All of you who see things through the boxes provided for them, had better try and find out how to get out of the box, ALL OF THEM.

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 11:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
I''m an agnostic, anti-Israel person. To me, that city is no more special than any other city on the planet.

Exactly.

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Heres the thing...there is no Holy land...it is land, period. All these wars and bickering that are based on religious reasons are ridiculous anymore. The fight over that small piece of land is about the LAND. Religious beliefs are an after thought and excuse. Just like when folks who sue all the time say, "It's not about the money"...it's always about the money. This fighting can be blamed on religion but it is, after all, about the dirt/land and who wants it and who rightfully owns it or not...or who "thinks" they own it. Zionists will always see it one way.

A lot of fighting starts because of religious beliefs but if one really looks closer...it is really always about greed...either over land or minerals or crazed tyrannical leaders and what they want...where is the "Holy" relevant to any of that? Blatant killing of innocents, no matter who is doing it is not very Christian or Holy-like IMHO. There is always an under lying reason.
edit on 29-8-2014 by shrevegal because: error

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Anti-Israel = Jew bashing is like saying
Anti USA = Christian bashing

The fact that they put a religious symbol on their flag and call themselves the Jewish state only does a disservice to many Jews around the world, as many condemn Israel's actions.

It's no different than assuming Iran speaks for all Muslims or China's actions represent Buddhists...

Even in Israel there is constant debate about how to handle various issues, but more often than not, they seem to employ Fascist solutions.

You are somewhat right about Israel's policy of respecting the holy land, but it's also holy to them even though they dispute the other religions' reasons and who/what/where etc.

They are all Abrahamic religions and I feel like if Israel didn't have any connection, they wouldn't give a damn about Jerusalem, Bethlehem etc.

Lastly, you could also make the argument that MANY Jews are nearly Atheists, or at least agnostic, and therefore see the sites simply for their great cultural/historical value, regardless of the various religious stories around each site. I think the fact fundamental Muslims so fervently believe what they worship explains their approach (not justifies it).

As ever, the problem is radicalism. Many many extremists groups have destroyed the historical and cultural artifacts of others. Think about the Native American cities that most Americans don't even know existed. The Viking Raids. The Romans across Gaels, Germanic and Celtic lands. The Huns. Genghis Khan. Hitler. Stalin. Colonialism in Africa.

On and on throughout history, it never ends.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Hopefully in the next few years Israel will have developed the "Iron Beam" technology and the need to protect themselves will diminish and innocents won't die. Israel will be able knock out 90% of all rockets & mortars and sip cocktails whilst doing it, without the need to drop a single bomb.
Hamas needs civilian casualties and is one of the most important things to them in any fight with Israel because they need constant world condemnation of Israel for it. Without it they have nothing !!.

Have seen plenty of bashing's here for Israel's blockade but haven't seen a single bashing against Egypt for doing the exact same thing at the exact same time. it's a bit hypocritical don't you think !!. I also haven't seen any rockets flying into Egypt. I mean after all Hamas keep telling everyone that the rockets fly to end the blockade right ?. But I don't see a single condemnation against Egypt. The only logical explanation is that the Egyptians aren't Jews and that it is quite alright and justifiable that the Egypt treats the Philistines like this.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheLieWeLive
The Jewish don't believe that Christ is the messiah, the same as Islam, so why would any of them care about Christian sites?

Actually from what little i have learned about muslims in canada is that they acknowledge jesus as one of many prophets and to not accept jesus as a prophet would mean you suck at being muslim lol this is what i was told by a muslim friend who owns a shop in my area.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: hateraid

The Jewish don't believe that Christ is the messiah, the same as Islam, so why would any of them care about Christian sites?

Actually from what little i have learned about muslims in canada is that they acknowledge jesus as one of many prophets and to not accept jesus as a prophet would mean you suck at being muslim lol this is what i was told by a muslim friend who owns a shop in my area.

Yes they say Jesus is just a Prophet and the Koran mentions Jesus as the Messiah. But Jesus being the Messiah means nothing to Muslims whatsoever. In any event Islam have claimed ownership of all the Jewish Prophets as being Muslims.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Of course people are going to be angry at Israel. I do not dispute the fact that Israel must defend its borders from attack, and I understand that certain organizations and governments do not take kindly to Israel even having a state established in the area. Even if we ignore the fact that there were people living on the land and Israel just moved in and displaced them, which somehow is justified apparently, there is still one major reason to criticize Israel...And that is that they are killing more innocent civilians than members of Hamas.

This has occurred so often that it sure does seem like Israel is the one being intolerant here. Hamas and civilians living in Gaza are two different things, but somehow it is okay for Israel to kill innocents all the time, because of what Hamas does. Israel spent all this money, some of it US money, on their defense shield. They could EASILY defend their borders from attack if that is what they wanted to focus on. The truth of the matter is they want to take over Gaza, plain and simple, and they are using whatever means to achieve this. Hamas is just a convenient excuse. I mean look at the geographical and military importance of the area known as Gaza. Of course Israel wants it. There is just the problem that people, non Jews, live there.

And there are many fanatics in Israel as well, people who go around talking about killing all the Arabs. Hamas doesn't have a monopoly on extremism. The ONLY reason you don't see Israel using the same types of tactics is because they have much more modern weaponry. Sometimes militaries make mistakes and bomb or kill civilians. It happens, but with Israel it happens all the time. This is unacceptable. Israel is not justified in bombing an area, even if a rocket was shot from that location, if Israel knows it is a civilian area. Israel is using terror tactics plain and simple. You have to understand that it is not possible for the bombing of innocents on this level to be a mistake. They're doing it on purpose. They know at least the general area civilians populate, and they are making no effort to avoid attacking these areas. The reason Israel is using these tactics is because they want to run as many Palestinians out of Gaza as possible, and terror works well for that purpose.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: fishwhisperer

Yes they say Jesus is just a Prophet and the Koran mentions Jesus as the Messiah. But Jesus being the Messiah means nothing to Muslims whatsoever. In any event Islam have claimed ownership of all the Jewish Prophets as being Muslims.

Jesus being the Messiah means quite a bit to the Muslims just as much as Jesus being the Messiah means to Christians. Of course they would lay claim to the Jewish prophets because the prophets like Muslims only worshiped one God.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 03:35 AM
link   
The right to that area as holy land by Zionist Jews only is a misconception only introduced fairly recently historically. Since it's their main claim to that land as it's #2 go-to "antisemite" throwing protection against any arguments or constructive dialogue, it must at all costs be upheld. And so it is. But reality is the Bible does not appoint Jewish synagogues as the recipient, but the church! AKA ALL peoples who follow a righteous lifestyle, EVEN unbelievers. Just because most of the world never questions the bible coloring book they read about the holy land in public schools, doesn't mean it's right! Land is being taken and not even shared.

The point of taking that region is meant as 1 part of the whole plan to choke globe by the throat of it's entire oil supply. Thank God we have people like Putin & China who won't let that ever happen, as America is clearly been giving sleepwalk mind-control medication, and if we don't wake up soon our entire historical basis, along with Europe's will be Christianity-free. Just how the Zionists want it.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arrestme
The right to that area as holy land by Zionist Jews only is a misconception only introduced fairly recently historically. Since it's their main claim to that land as it's #2 go-to "antisemite" throwing protection against any arguments or constructive dialogue, it must at all costs be upheld. And so it is. But reality is the Bible does not appoint Jewish synagogues as the recipient, but the church! AKA ALL peoples who follow a righteous lifestyle, EVEN unbelievers. Just because most of the world never questions the bible coloring book they read about the holy land in public schools, doesn't mean it's right! Land is being taken and not even shared.

The point of taking that region is meant as 1 part of the whole plan to choke globe by the throat of it's entire oil supply. Thank God we have people like Putin & China who won't let that ever happen, as America is clearly been giving sleepwalk mind-control medication, and if we don't wake up soon our entire historical basis, along with Europe's will be Christianity-free. Just how the Zionists want it.

Looks like you got it all figured out....

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

Israel at this moment in time(whether you like it or not) is protecting what the world classes as the Holy Land,

It is obvious that you are ignorant of the fact that up until WWI, Muslims were protecting what the world classes as the Holy Land for the past 1000 years while living there since it was conquered by Saladin, the first Sultan of Egypt and Syria and the founder of the Ayyubid dynasty after Christians began murdering Muslims and Jews. And that is why ALL Jewish, Christian and Muslim holy sites in the Holy Land were still there existing when Israel came to be after being ruled by the Muslims since the year 1187. The overthrow by Saladin by defeating the Templars was motivated by the ideology of protecting the Hold Land....for ALL who subscribe to the Abrahamic Religions.

So why, after a thousand years of protecting what is ALSO sacred to Muslims and Christians would they (Muslims) now destroy it? They could of did that a thousand years ago....

now if Hamas and Isis has its way Israel would not exist.

What does Hamas and ISIS have to do with each other...?

So the question is if what is now Israel becomes part of the Islamic Caliphate would they respect a Christians right to visit its holy sites?

They the Muslims always respected the Christians and Jews rights to visit Holy Sites for the past 1000 years and never demanded permission or a need to ask. I would hope so that remains true today as well, because to not do so would be doing exactly what Israel is doing to Christians and Muslims at the present moment by restricting their rights to visiting their holy sites. Ordinary Christians and Muslims need Israel's permission.....to visit their own sacred sites. As a Christian visiting there many years ago....I needed "their" permission and I'm just an ordinary Joe.

I find it ironic that you asked the question based on a false supposition, yet you are ignorant of the present reality of that being exactly what Israel is doing right now: Restricting rights to others Abrahamic Religions of visiting holy sites.

You do realize that Jews, Christians and Muslims worship the same God, prophets and angels?

I had to ask because I find it amusing that some people have walked this Earth for so long and yet remain ignorant of that fact as well...

IMHO using the present tactics, especially of Isis, they would destroy all Christian sites and artifacts. So all you Jews bashers think on that one. This question is of course posed for people of the Christian persuasion as the answer from Islamic fundamentalists is a given known.

That is not a "humble opinion". It is an opinion motivated by resentment...

But it is to millions of Christians who would be denied visiting their faiths roots. Another question for you. What would happen if Mecca was bombed out of existence. THAT is exactly the same premise.

It is painfully obvious that you are ignorant of the fact that the Holy Land is sacred to Jews, Christians AND Muslims. All three are sibling religions worshipping the SAME DIVINITY.

As for the videos you could cherry pick any fundamental religion in their countries that harass other faiths.

Yet, that is exactly what you have done overall, and it is why you have come to the perceive matters the way you have in the OP and framed in it in such a way.

edit on 31-8-2014 by Involutionist because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: fishwhisperer

and the lannisters know daenerys targaryen is the messiah and true heir to the iron throne. but daenerys being the messiah means nothing to the lannisters whatsoever.

we must not stop until the lannisters bend the knee.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 02:05 AM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

OP I couldn't disagree with you more, defending IsraHELL will blacken your soul.

Try to give it up, it is a bad habit that should be dropped like smoking

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 07:09 AM
link   
You're talking like an idiot, seriously. You may be very intelligent, but this is not representative of that. In a nutshell, "you should not condemn the genocide committed by a historically war like people because they might, in someway, be protecting something we think is neat from anther genocidal, warlike group of people." And jew bashers? Grow up, it is the actions being condemned not the religious beliefs.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join