It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For all anti Israel posters.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: dollukka
a reply to: thov420

No problems. The area which became Israel in 1948 there were no established country before them, it was a region called Palestine. Palestine was established in year 1998. Land was given to Israelites by outside forces so some people who had a chance to start new in the land where their ancestors lived took an opportunity to do so, we need to remember that not all Jews were migrated to there, there have always been a Jewish population living there. Area of Israel was a no man's land which had already a Jewish and Muslim population there before Israel was established.
So outsiders messed the situation in the area and the whole world is paying for that.

There has always been Jews living there just as there has always been Christians and Muslims living there. So how is it right for land to be stolen from Christians and Muslims to create a "Jewish" state? Also it was not a no mans land that is just propaganda that Israel spreads there has been farms and olive groves going back for generations there.

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 04:32 PM
link   

a reply to: buster2010

Hamas has roots in Egypt's Muslim Brotherhood movements and it has been active in Gaza region ever since 1950.

Israel funded the creation of Hamas to counterbalance the PLO. Israel is fighting their creation that got out of their control.

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Who stole it ? There was no established country before Israel. You can´t blame Israel for the mistakes of others the land was offered to them.. And they took it.

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: dollukka

I'm sorry but just because the Israeli's were "given" the land in the Bible doesn''t really mean squat to me. The people living there had the right to the land when it was given to Israel by the UN in 1948. I don't blame them for accepting it but you also can't blame the inhabitants for fighting back, correct? I mean it was theirs before it was given to them by people who didn't really have any say in the land at all, other than war treaties.

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: BELIEVERpriest

Who sank the USS Liberty?

Sorry, but they tried to sink the USS Liberty and failed. Just wanted to set the record straight on that one.

Just a couple of other points I'd like to make:

If your religion is depends on holding a small piece of dirt on a tiny mudball orbiting an average star in the outskirts of a non-descipt galaxy in a nearly infinite universe, then maybe the god you worship isn't so all-powerful after all.

Second, I think the "enemies of Israel" are going about it all wrong. You want to see Israel gone? Here's how. Step one, stop fighting. Don't fight Israel, don't fight among yourselves. Instead, pool your resources to construct a 40' tall granite wall around Israel. No one crosses, in or out. Further, do not allow any Israeli aircraft in your airspace, military or civilian. Second, do not engage in any trade with Israel, and do not engage in trade with any country or corporation that does business with Israel. Essentially, you isolate them, and forget about them. In a generation of two, you would begin to see Israel slowly evaporate all by itself.
edit on 28-8-2014 by VictorVonDoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I dont believe in the western religions all they bring is misery and death .. will continue to speak out against israel and its crimes against humanity its the biggest threat to world peace and stability as once they finish murdering palestinians the "chosen ones" will start murdering the next group on their list ...

world would be better off without the abrahamic religions they only bring oppression .. misery and death destroying everything they touch.

True faith is in a persons heart not in some old relic .. place .. statue .. whatever ..

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
With what's happening in the MIddle East at the moment and virtually all posters lambasting Israel for its part. Let me pose this serious question for you all. Israel at this moment in time(whether you like it or not) is protecting what the world classes as the Holy Land, now if Hamas and Isis has its way Israel would not exist. So the question is if what is now Israel becomes part of the Islamic Caliphate would they respect a Christians right to visit its holy sites? IMHO using the present tactics, especially of Isis, they would destroy all Christian sites and artifacts. So all you Jews bashers think on that one. This question is of course posed for people of the Christian persuasion as the answer from Islamic fundamentalists is a given known.

You're crafty, aren't you.

I especially like how you start by calling people critical of Israel, 'anti Israel posters'. But then go on to describe those critical of Israel's government as 'Jew bashers'. Just because one dislikes the Israel government, doesn't mean they are antisemitic or 'Jew bashers'.

That said, Israel is not protecting the Holy Land. They are enforcing their rule over their own territory, and that of Palestine. The Holy Land expands much greater distances than that of modern Israel.

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=18348195]crayzeed[/pyost]
what crayz and all other israel defenders ignore is that the Balfour declaration, pushed by the Jewish Rothschild banking clan of the City of London, got Israel rolling.. in 1917, only about 10 percent of the Palestine area inhabitants were Jews, Sephardic and nearly identical to Arabs. The newcomers were Ashkenazi, middle europeans from the Khazar empire...and Jews by choice not genes. . there is a Hopkins genetic study that demonstrates this..
So all you Israel defenders...keep in mind you are defending invaders. and do not forget the transfer agreement of 1933 which really packed the Ashkenazi into Palestine....

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Who stole it ? There was no established country before Israel. You can´t blame Israel for the mistakes of others the land was offered to them.. And they took it.

Offered to them? Where did you get this from? They asked for that land nobody said here you can have this land if you want it. The fact remains that land was stolen from the people that were living there. Also maps and passports can be found that shows there was a land called Palestine.

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Such Ignorance. You're saying there was no state there before Israel was created in 1948? Wow. Just wow.

Nice Strawman argument you have here. Would we be better off with ISIS in charge of Israel? ISIS has no plans to attack Israel. You might as well say would we be better off with Martians in control of Israel?

A lot of other ignorance in this thread and I only read one page. There would be peace without Hamas? Come on son. Hamas hasn't been in power that long and Israel has continued to encroach on Palestinian territory. You expect a people to stand and watch as their land slowly disappears? I guess America did it to the Indians so it must be okay.

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Logman

Maybe you should have read more before commenting and read well. There was no ESTABLISHED state before Israel.

Nice Strawman argument you have here. Would we be better off with ISIS in charge of Israel? ISIS has no plans to attack Israel. You might as well say would we be better off with Martians in control of Israel?

Wow, maybe you should read the whole thread. Where did I write anything like that?

It never ceases to amaze me how people feel about Jews, the same hatred against the Jews seem to be alive as it was back in the time of the holocaust. Jews were scapegoats for everything what was wrong in the World and it seems that same trend is still on in todays World. History has not taught anything most of the anti-jews are not any better than the Nazis were.

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 12:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Logman

Lol. My thoughts exactly. Is like nothing existed there from 70ad onward, until 1948.

Speaking of 1948, I have questions about this whole Palestinian ethnic cleansing, just 3 years after a different ethnic cleansing.

edit on 29-8-2014 by Not Authorized because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Israel needs Hamas... Palestine doesn't!!!

Jesus is the Messiah in Islam!!!
The amount of stars for that post was hilarious and shows the education levels of the pro-Zion faction!!!

The Holy Land Spreads far and wide...
Jerusalem is a focal point but no more Holy than Mecca or The Vatican!!!

What was to blame before Hamas, as many have said???

Palestine was an established country of its own in 1918...
Then Zionism was born...
Where Jews, Muslims & Christians lived in peace...
So why don't Hamas destroy these Holy Sites now if that's the long term plan according to the OP???

Jew Bashing???
That's usually a last resort tactic from Zion's little helpers...
Now it's been thoroughly debunked what have you got left???

Too many people to correct to reply... Thought I'd keep it short and sweet!!!

edit on 29-8-2014 by CharlieSpeirs because: Kept being timed out, so I had to keep editing a small portion!!!

edit on 29-8-2014 by CharlieSpeirs because: Stated

edit on 29-8-2014 by CharlieSpeirs because: Auto-Correct!!!

edit on 29-8-2014 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-8-2014 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Timing out!!!!

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

Has someone hacked me? Trying to answer but keep getting timed out>

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Palestinians killed: 2,139

Palestinian children killed: 490

Israeli soldiers killed: 64

Israeli civilians killed: 6

Israeli children killed: 1

Palestinians wounded: 11,000

Palestinian children wounded: 3,000

Gaza residents displaced: Up to 500,000

Homes destroyed in Gaza: 20,000

Source: UN

poor ISRAEL

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 02:35 PM
link   
As I originally posited the majority of posters are Israeli bashing. I am not an Israeli sympathiser in fact I can honestly say I have not knowingly met an Israeli. Virtually all the post are tit for tat sniping. I can honestly say I care not one way or the other who kills who EXCEPT the innocents caught up in the conflict. Stop going off at tangents and answer the question. WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF ISRAEL WERE ERADICATED AND THE HOLY LAND WAS PART OF THE CALIPHATE? What would it be like then for thousands of Christians wishing to visit their religious roots?

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
a reply to: crayzeed

Has someone hacked me? Trying to answer but keep getting timed out>

Happens to me lately aswell, mainly on Israel threads... Probably a server problem...
Copy and paste before you send, they can't shut us up!!!

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Ok, I am sure I will make a lot of people pissed with that, but why is Israel not a part of the European Union? Would be a lot more impressive to this analphabetic, xenophic, #s and dicks, if they would have to put up with the entire western world...
Also, I would like to stress, the problem is the aggressor, the one who blows up buses in civilian areas, digs tunnels to kidnaps students and doesn't stand by his word.
Yes I am a woman and I don't hate no one, but I got strongly mixed feelings about what the muslim religion has turned into, after it was a invention intended to become the religion of scientific approach. With Aisha sitting as a equal next to Muhammad and now... Wtf has happened?

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: dollukka

Now you lost any inkling of support I may have offered to your argument.....

People not happy with the Israeli (mis)management in that region, is nowhere near comparable to the support of the holocaust. (You lose debates like that)

STORY:

A group of peasant farmers, tilling the land for generations. They care not for borders, or designations. All they care is that the goats are fruitful and the land fertile.

One day, they are told, "this land is now called XXXXXX".

And they continue to till the land.

One day, they are told, " as this land is now XXXXXX, and you are not XXXXXXians, you must leave this land"

And they say, "but we have lived here for many years, our ancestors lie in the soil, why must we leave?"

My story ends there....because I could not answer that question.........could anyone please answer that question?

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join