It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko says Russian troops have entered the country

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Is this the beginning of world war 3 and the start of a global financial crisis ?

news.sky.com...

It added that Russian forces and separatists were combining to launch attacks on Ilovaysk and Shakhtarsk, east of Donetsk.

Ukraine's Prime Minister Arseniy Yatsenyuk accused Russian President Vladimir Putin of having "deliberately unleashed a war in Europe" and called for an emergency UN Security Council meeting, a called echoed by Lithuania.

The US ambassador to Ukraine has said Russian troops have been directly involved in the fighting.

"An increasing number of Russian troops are intervening directly in fighting on Ukrainian territory," Geoffrey Pyatt wrote on Twitter.

"Russia has also sent its newest air defence systems including the SA-22 into eastern Ukraine and is now directly involved in the fighting."

This is the start of something huge buy your gold and sell your stocks now !

We have to go in !
China will start , as will Korea !
This is going to turn very nasty very quickly

edit on 28-8-2014 by Denoli because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Denoli

You mean, buy physical gold. Stocks are useless.

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 07:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sparkymedic

Yep edited the markets are going to start to crumble

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Putin is playing games messing with fiscal issues,he is trying to use geographical and regional insecurity to change financial forecasts in the Global landscape, hes not to forward thinking,right now he is still miffed and is seeking revenge.

Russia just had their fiscal chain yanked and it left a mark,they are still smarting from the shock,they will get over it.

This is no WW3.

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 07:27 AM
link   
I am glad Putin is sending the army in that zone to make some order.

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Yeah, yeah, a guy who tink a city can be taken back in one day gets is army surronded. I'll guive you two hints Porochenko. First, soldier be hide themself, move, and the most dangerous: think. They will try to surrond you and to outsmart youre tactics. So charging full steam haed and "liberating" city in one day, then going in the next that fast is a BAD idea. You will leave ennemies behind yours. Welcome to urban battle, just ask youre friends from US army they became really experimented. Second, why did you think your ennemies is staying near the russian frontier? It's to flee when thing going poorly. You have attacked, they flew in Russia, you said "I won" they came back pushing a knife between youre shoulders plates. Not a big surprise, who did you think they are? Brain less zombies? Don't underestimate your ennemies, and if you think they are backed by russia, why you didn't think about HOLDING YOUR F** FRONTLINE and going slowly. One thing is sure, US of A didn't send any of their tactitian to help you. Next time, don't run for a thunder victorie and be humble.
edit on 28/8/2014 by Spationaute because: Adding a "h" think, changing say for said, and learn to read twice befor posting... (preview button not edit button)

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Denoli

originally posted by: Sparkymedic

Yep edited the markets are going to start to crumble

Mmmmmm, I'm not too sure about that. They might, they might not. Basically the past few months have shown relatively the same rhetoric from Kiev... With little to no evidence to back it up. I'm not saying Russia isn't involved one way or another ...but someone really wants a war. I have a feeling both "sides" want it. And they are likely in cahoots with each other to get it. I'm not buying the Us vs Them BS. Its moronic at best to think they are different from each other outside of the illusions of culture.

And if there is actually war, on a larger scale, nuts to them and nuts to my govt/country/culture if they want to get involved. I'll stop paying my taxes and go to jail before I support psychopathic morons fulfill their illusions of conquest. Idiots abound!

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 07:34 AM
link   
All this to say: Yes, russia help them, but it's not a valid reason to lose because he have US of A and England sending support. Porochenko made bad choice and now he's losing, he beg for more help.
edit on 28/8/2014 by Spationaute because: redraw a badly placed "you"

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Hopefully Russia will be able to capture Porky & friends and restore decent order in Ukraine. The US gov needs to give up their little dream of a coup in Ukraine. It is not worth it. But I'm sure the lunatics in D.C. think it is. They all need to be arrested. Natural resource thieving war mongering trash
edit on 28-8-2014 by Fylgje because: to add of course

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Ukraine retracts statement

Indeed, instead of explicitly saying a "Russian military invasion has taken place", the website now reads: "I have made a decision to cancel my working visit to the Republic of Turkey due to sharp aggravation of the situation in Donetsk region, particularly in Amvrosiivka and Starobeshevo, as Russian troops were actually brought into Ukraine," the President noted."

Reuters: Ukraine says Russia supporting rebels...again.

Yup...just as I thought. More baseless rhetoric.
edit on thpamThu, 28 Aug 2014 08:41:20 -0500k1408America/Chicago2841 by Sparkymedic because: more info

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 08:48 AM
link   
If you don't believe that Mother Russia is supporting the rebels......you have experienced a brainfart.......
Of course they are!

new topics

top topics

join