It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Soon marijuana to be legalized

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Yes it should be legal world wide. Any .gov representative that votes against should be replaced or voted out for lack of knowledge and indulging in group ignorance plane and simple. Medicine, personal use, industrial products (hemp), on and on. It was probably the most used natural medicine in history before medical corps and ignorant .gov made it illegal. If it takes taxing it then so be it but even then that's too much. It's a plant. let it grow. Leave people alone.
edit on 8/28/2014 by staple because: aliens

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Making weed or any substance legal is not going to increase consumption. Anybody that wants to do drugs now that is illegal is doing it. No law can stop that lol.

That argument is ridiculous.

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Facts are facts. The truth is that it's just a plant. A plant that is natural and has been made illegal. Those who would allow this are in fact a enemy of nature. If that does not upset you then you are a liar to life, nature and the freewill of Man!
edit on 8/28/14 by proob4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: theMediator

Sorry about the "attitude." I was a substance abuse counselor - assigned that role in the agency because I was a substance abuse veteran. I've since gotten out of the counseling business, and that's all I'll say, but I appreciate your points.

I do understand how it can lead to 'deciding to experiment' with other substances. But it doesn't "automatically" do that.

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs
I do understand how it can lead to 'deciding to experiment' with other substances. But it doesn't "automatically" do that.

Oh good, I think exactly the same way.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shiloh7
a reply to: Jesuslives4u

I am amazed Osborne has not pushed for it to be legal in the UK and Taxable being the operative world.

Contry to what the experts tell you, cannabis calms and mellows - too much makes youy lazy but - so do most prescribed anti depressants etc.

Cannabis only because illegal in order for the pharmas to introduce aspirin which we all know is a contributing factor to stomach cancer.

S&F

Good catch. You picked up on that pretty quick! I believe legalizing weed is the only way BUT (and I believe everyone) should agree to: Legalize only with the following conditions: Only smoke in "coffee shops" or at home. PERIOD And............of course over 21! Caught driving while high? "Throw the book at em!"

Agree to the above terms? Then............ "Party on Garth."

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join