It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RPI Daniel Mcadams a link with Russia?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Daniel McAdams (@DanielLMcAdams) of the 'Ron Paul Institute for Peace and Prosperity' is profiling himself on Twitter and it turns out he has a profound proRussian attitude that looks exactly like those of Russian Trolls.

RPI Daniel Mcadams a link with Russia?

Well there isn't really something to say, there is something to find out i guess.

Daniel McAdams, the executive director of the Ron Paul Institute is a Russian Propagandist.
Whether the Ron Paul Institute itself is a cover up for Russian Propaganda or whether they happen to have the wrong director is something I did not bother to investigate yet. Yet they clearly seem to have a US-criticizing attitude.

So the question is, is there a link between RPI and Russia?

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 01:19 AM
link   
a reply to: earthling42
Your link has some pretty good evidence, but I wonder what the Pro-Paul People will say to try and counter this.

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Based on his comments its doubtful. The article title would have shown as much if you had used it.

RPI executive director Daniel McAdams acts as Russian Propagandist/Troll

Propagandist and troll... an oxymoron.

Ron Paul is consistent when it comes to the US involving itself in the affairs of others, which is to say he doesn't agree with it. Nothing new there.

Out of curiosity what exactly are you wanting out of this thread, specifically? I am not real clear what the intent is.

edit on 28-8-2014 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-8-2014 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 04:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Yes, to me he seems consistent too, but i am not american and can only speak based on what i have seen who Ron Paul is.
But i can imagine that international agreements which America has made over the last decades say otherwise.
There is no wanting out of this thread, he is linked to RPI but that does not necessarily mean that RPI is involved, but clearly the guy seems pretty biased.
I find that rather odd for someone who is a executive director of RPI, choosing a side does not bode well for peace and prosperity, i would expect a observant attitude and restraint.

Be it Russia or Ukraine, we rather seek sources of independant reporters because in a conflict or war truth is always the first victim.

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Its an interesting dilemma.

Ron Paul is huge on the Constitution. I would find it interesting if he were to have an issue with someone who works for him voicing his own personal opinion.

Just because the guy works for Ron Paul does not mean he shares his viewpoints.

top topics

join