It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you could time travel to any place and time to live a life, where would you chose?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 09:02 AM
link   
I would not choose a particular time. I'd like to be able to move back and forth through time.

While in psychosis I had the sensation of doing just that and it was exhilarating.

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: droid56
I would go back to visit the young prophet Muhammad, he wouldn't be known or in any written history today.

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 10:43 AM
link   
August 15th , 1969. Max Yasgur's Farm , USA.

Reason....Woodstock. I'd smoke a lot of weed and dance in the kind of awkward wobble that most white people dance like to Hendrix, Dylan, Joplin, Crosby Stills and Nash....

....that would be perfect.

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Or the ultra cynic in me would go back to the puddle of primordial goo that started human life....and poor bleach in it.

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 11:05 AM
link   
For all these people who want to travel back to the 19th century and beyond, don't expect long lives... None of you are strong enough to survive the conditions you,ll be presented with...

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Everywhere.
1950's - 1960's.

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pax et Intellectus
August 15th , 1969. Max Yasgur's Farm , USA.

Reason....Woodstock. I'd smoke a lot of weed and dance in the kind of awkward wobble that most white people dance like to Hendrix, Dylan, Joplin, Crosby Stills and Nash....

....that would be perfect.

You've got the right idea.

I'll see you there!

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: 001ggg100

Please don't underestimate me. I'm not the biggest or the strongest but I'm a fighter through and through.

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 02:52 PM
link   

I got a few wishes of being somewhere at a specific time. Watching the great pyramids in Egypt being built and watch how these 'puzzle' walls in peru/ boliia are being built.

After that I would like to see how society and science on Earth looks like far into the future.... lets say 3464. Exactly some 1500 years after I've born.

Great Thread

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 07:41 PM
link   
First millenium Scotland/Ireland... the time of crannogs and brochs. When the beautiful lands and lochs were first getting settled.

Before the English and Romans invaded.

Live free, die free.

Or....

In the complete opposite direction, in the year 2525:

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: 001ggg100
For all these people who want to travel back to the 19th century and beyond, don't expect long lives... None of you are strong enough to survive the conditions you,ll be presented with...

Wrong .. still live and train the way my ancestors did in japan during that era .. with minor condescensions to modern tech which am fully capable of living without..
To be able to live in a time when honour meant something it would be worth it .. not to mention getting to throw the jesuits out of japan after the shogunate outlawed christianity due to jesuit attempts to destabilize the country ..
edit on 28/8/14 by Expat888 because: typo ... grrr...

edit on 28/8/14 by Expat888 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join