It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are you a Son of God - Entanglement to the Angel (Head) as the Bride Below / Do you know who you are

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 08:02 AM
link   
"We" are all 'Creators' working our way BACK to 'whence We came' The One Infinite Creator.. EveryBODY makes the trip, it's just sometimes it takes One longer than the 'other One'...

namaste

We are NOT 'humans' experiencing a "Spiritual Experience"
but are 'Spirits' experiencing a 'human experience'...

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 09:45 AM
link   
We are ALL children of GOD and son's of GOD. It may sounds the same but is a bit different in the approach. Let me explain, I have 2 kids, the older one is my son while the younger is my child. What's the difference? Consciousness.

The older one knows who he is, and is capable to make his own decisions. For the younger one he still does not know who he is, and I make the decisions for him ( for him I'm an authoritative figure, he calls me daddy but that's a learned conduct ). The older one not only calls me daddy but calls me father too, he can deny me and choose whatever he wants but he recognize who I am and made a decision on what to call me. The older one became my son because he accept who I am, while the younger one knows who I am but has not recognizes me yet. The same happen with us, we are taught since childhood that GOD is the only GOD ( Christianity dogma and some others ), but as we grow conscious we discover that there are a lot more gods ( religions ). Then we decide which one to keep.

We are all entangled with the higher being, the Tree of Life shows how are we entangled. The more conscious we get, the more higher we can go up the ladder. Is all connected, the Tree of Life, the Kundalini, the Serpent in the desert. They all show what you need to do. To be able to dominate your most basic instinct ( sex the first chakra ) and move all that energy up the way to your head ( where your consciousness is, the third eye ).

By acquiring consciousness we can go pass the Flaming Sword and enter the Garden of Eden.

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: AlephBet

Throughout the NT, we are told that Christ is the head of the church (female bride he is joined with) and that we are the body (the bride).
I don't think so.
It's an analogy used to discuss a joyous occasion, the idea of the meeting after so much expectation, then the event finally coming about.

10 “See that you do not despise one of these little ones. For I tell you that their angels in heaven always see the face of my Father in heaven.
Jesus is talking about his flock of believers, and that this organization exists thanks to angelic intervention.

At the resurrection people will neither marry nor be given in marriage; they will be like the angels in heaven.
In a "Last Day" resurrection scenario, where Jesus is forcing the issue over the very idea of a resurrection, which would logically make sense if there was an actual end of the very material existence of the universe that we live in.

The Bread is the church . . .
The life giving truth that Jesus was bringing, and not the people who believe it.

Bread is made of seed.
Technically it may have started out as that as the raw material, but it doesn't work out as a comparative point used in the Bible, where bread is symbolic of one of the things necessary for life, and is in the Old Testament used to explain what manna was that came from heaven, then making it a convenient substantive to make analogies from to describe basic concepts like the importance of Jesus' role in the whole salvation scheme.

Jesus said, (you) his body must be born again.
Jesus was specifically trying to get away from the physical aspect of who we are when he was saying that we need to be born again.

16 Is not the cup of thanksgiving for which we give thanks a participation in the blood of Christ? And is not the bread that we break a participation in the body of Christ? 17 Because there is one loaf, we, who are many, are one body, for we all share the one loaf.
Paul was concerned with how we as Christians need to see each other as fellow participants where that commonality should extend into our lives in how we interact in the real world.

The entire story of the Lamb, the one making the sacrifice, the one given over to suffering...it's the Son.
In Revelation, I think that when it says, Lamb, it does mean those who are the followers of God, and does not mean just the single person, Jesus.
In this way of looking at the church, in this visionary way, in Revelation, it is this group who has to go through the rigors of trials and persecutions and temptation, to keep an eye on the holy things of God and not to be caught in the snares of the lies of what the world has to offer as substitutes to true righteousness.

. . . I believe that I will one day be a Son of God.
I believe that I am a son of God right now, and that heaven is a place of the mind to remind us that material life as we know it in our physical bodies is a temporary state, and that we need to forever have a spiritual connection with what is permanent.

This is the promise of all scriptures; to become a member of God's family in Heaven.
To be a member of the family that has its head in Heaven, being God, rather than being God ourselves living in Heaven. We are terrestrial beings by nature and are happy in that state, and why there is a material universe in the first place.

. . . if indeed we suffer with Him so that we may also be glorified with Him. (Romans 8:16, 17, NASB)
That is an interesting verse, with the last word in the Greek being pretty unique in the Bible.
If you want to hear it read in Greek you can go to my blog page that I made for this.
readingthebibleingreek.blog.com...
edit on 28-8-2014 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: jmdewey60

I said:
---Throughout the NT, we are told that Christ is the head of the church (female bride he is joined with) and that we are the body (the bride).

You Said:

---I don't think so. It's an analogy used to discuss a joyous occasion, the idea of the meeting after so much expectation, then the event finally coming about.

1 Corinthians 12:27 - Now you are the body of Christ, and each one of you is a part of it.

A profound mystery revealed in Ephesians 5, which is precisely what I have said in this OP.

EPHESIANS 5
22 Wives, submit to your own husbands, as to the Lord. 23 For the husband is the head of the wife even as Christ is the head of the church, his body, and is himself its Savior. 24 Now as the church submits to Christ, so also wives should submit in everything to their husbands.

25 Husbands, love your wives, as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her, 26 that he might sanctify her, having cleansed her by the washing of water with the word, 27 so that he might present the church to himself in splendor, without spot or wrinkle or any such thing, that she might be holy and without blemish.[a] 28 In the same way husbands should love their wives as their own bodies. He who loves his wife loves himself. 29 For no one ever hated his own flesh, but nourishes and cherishes it, just as Christ does the church, 30 because we are members of his body. 31 “Therefore a man shall leave his father and mother and hold fast to his wife, and the two shall become one flesh.” 32 This mystery is profound, and I am saying that it refers to Christ and the church.

I defer to my previous threads and posts for my position on the rest of the topics you covered.
edit on 28-8-2014 by AlephBet because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 08:39 PM
link   

23 For the husband is the head of the wife even as Christ is the head of the church, his body, and is himself its Savior.
This an analogy of heads, not brides.
Your logic breaks down because it is not making the church a bride to set up a comparison, it is making the husband a head to compare 1) the position of Jesus to the church, with 2) the position of the man in the marital relationship.

28 In the same way husbands should love their wives as their own bodies.
The writer here is comparing the love Jesus has for the people who believe in him, with the love that men should have for their wives.

edit on 28-8-2014 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: jmdewey60

23 For the husband is the head of the wife even as Christ is the head of the church, his body, and is himself its Savior.
This an analogy of heads, not brides.
Your logic breaks down because it is not making the church a bride to set up a comparison, it is making the husband a head to compare 1) the position of Jesus to the church, with 2) the position of the man in the marital relationship.

28 In the same way husbands should love their wives as their own bodies.
The writer here is comparing the love Jesus has for the people who believe in him, with the love that men should have for their wives.

The very word religion is the rebinding of the corpus. Corpus is the body. I will not argue with you on the theology of the church. On this point of the bride and the church, scripture makes it clear. Those who know the voice of the Shepherd are the ones he made proclamation to after we died in the days of Noah. Baptism brought us back, as we follow the Shepherd who preached to us in the grave.

1 Peter 3

18 For Christ also suffered once for sins, the righteous for the unrighteous, to bring you to God. He was put to death in the body but made alive in the Spirit. 19 After being made alive,[d] he went and made proclamation to the imprisoned spirits— 20 to those who were disobedient long ago when God waited patiently in the days of Noah while the ark was being built. In it only a few people, eight in all, were saved through water, 21 and this water symbolizes baptism that now saves you also—not the removal of dirt from the body but the pledge of a clear conscience toward God.[e] It saves you by the resurrection of Jesus Christ, 22 who has gone into heaven and is at God’s right hand—with angels, authorities and powers in submission to him.

We are the Angels above, and the bride (body) below--the Church.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join