It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Request For Someone To Make Whitepeoplemeet.com

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheJourney

originally posted by: proob4
They did it's called Eharmony.com

Pretty sure e-harmony doesn't only allow whites, lol. That would be racist, no? More racist than only allowing blacks?

blackpeoplemeet.com doesn't only allow black people, either. If you are white, you can still use their services and many do. It's not called "ONLYblackpeoplemeet.com"

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cuervo

originally posted by: TheJourney

originally posted by: proob4
They did it's called Eharmony.com

Pretty sure e-harmony doesn't only allow whites, lol. That would be racist, no? More racist than only allowing blacks?

blackpeoplemeet.com doesn't only allow black people, either. If you are white, you can still use their services and many do. It's not called "ONLYblackpeoplemeet.com"

Wow! It only took a page of replies for someone to finally mention the obvious.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 02:08 PM
link   
nothing to say.

edit on 27-8-2014 by minusinfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Yeah, an ATS dating site!
Deny Abstinence!

That way we don't mix our "crazy" genes with the general population.
edit on 8 27 2014 by tvtexan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 02:13 PM
link   
So I just signed up for it an no where in the sign up process does it ask or say that only black people can join.
Shoot the first page of results of women had both white and black girls.

Sorry, no racism here people. I would agree if they only allowed black people to join, but that is not the case.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 02:13 PM
link   
5 seconds on google: lmgtfy.com...
Hmm, white folk only.........

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: TheJourney

I think it would be very useful. I hate when I see a girl I find attractive, then waste my time reading 4 or 5 paragraphs in her description only to get to the very end and read "btw I only date black men".

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Tucket

True but white people don't join blackpeoplemeet.com to meet other white people.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 02:19 PM
link   
This just sounds like an angry rant because theres dating sites that only cater to certain minorities.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Bone75

Then you will enjoy the white people meet site, there is a link above

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 02:33 PM
link   
You cannot make "white -" anything for you will be called a racist.

But they have Christian mingle(yes yes I know there are black Christians, this is just a stupid example), but I damn-well guarantee it isn't owned by Christians.

Then there's farmers only dating site, ans der cumersials hav country peeple tawkin yuk yuk. But again, I damn-well guarantee country folk don't own or run it either.

But no "white" anything or you will get slaughtered by the PC army and racists alike.
edit on 27-8-2014 by Fylgje because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-8-2014 by Fylgje because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: basil40
5 seconds on google: lmgtfy.com...
Hmm, white folk only.........

ROFLMAO

Look at the user names!

"AryanKing83"
"Aryanmark"

Total Male Members: 467
Total Female Members: 261

neonazigenepoolshrinkage.com ?

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Well that was kind of funny I guess, but it might actually provide us with a good topic to discuss... is it racist to only date within my race?

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Most people only date their own race and NO it IS NOT racist.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 02:40 PM
link   

BlackPeopleMeet.com is the largest black dating site for black singles in
the U.S. Founded in 2002, BlackPeopleMeet.com has built the largest community of African-American singles looking for love, relationships, friendship and dates. Our mission is simple: Creating Relationships. Connecting Lives.
Black dating has never been so easy. BlackPeopleMeet provides a simple, safe and fun atmosphere which makes it easy to quickly view and contact thousands of black singles in your area. Our one of a kind profile system allows members to setup photo albums, share interests and much more. All the features you need to meet black men and black women are at your fingertips. Send flirts, send messages, use our live chat, post and browse pictures, and much more. Create your free profile and search our black personals for exactly what you want.

If you have never experienced the power of internet dating you are missing
out on an incredible opportunity. Beyond typical online dating, BlackPeopleMeet is a focused community dedicated to black dating. No need to bother with any other dating sites. Millions of singles are trying online dating sites and if you want to be a part of the largest black dating site in America and want to meet black singles in your area

www.blackpeoplemeet.com...

About blackpeoplemeet from the site itself, I think it doesn't pretend to be something it's not.
edit on 27-8-2014 by DAZ21 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Yes, if you refuse to give anyone else a chance solely based on 'race'.

But if you would just look at everyone as human, then you wont have that problem.
edit on thWed, 27 Aug 2014 15:29:39 -0500America/Chicago820143980 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 02:45 PM
link   

So the white girl that only dates black men is racist too?

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 02:50 PM
link   

If it is based solely on race then yes, I already answered that.

If it a physical attraction thing, then i would say it is not
edit on thWed, 27 Aug 2014 14:53:00 -0500America/Chicago820140080 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

I prefer latin culture, and latin women. Its just a matter of physical attraction

Then there is the food that they cook...
Ooooh lah lah!
Latin food kicks ass.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAZ21

BlackPeopleMeet.com is the largest black dating site for black singles in
the U.S. Founded in 2002, BlackPeopleMeet.com has built the largest community of African-American singles looking for love, relationships, friendship and dates. Our mission is simple: Creating Relationships. Connecting Lives.
Black dating has never been so easy. BlackPeopleMeet provides a simple, safe and fun atmosphere which makes it easy to quickly view and contact thousands of black singles in your area. Our one of a kind profile system allows members to setup photo albums, share interests and much more. All the features you need to meet black men and black women are at your fingertips. Send flirts, send messages, use our live chat, post and browse pictures, and much more. Create your free profile and search our black personals for exactly what you want.

If you have never experienced the power of internet dating you are missing
out on an incredible opportunity. Beyond typical online dating, BlackPeopleMeet is a focused community dedicated to black dating. No need to bother with any other dating sites. Millions of singles are trying online dating sites and if you want to be a part of the largest black dating site in America and want to meet black singles in your area

www.blackpeoplemeet.com...

About blackpeoplemeet from the site itself, I think it doesn't pretend to be something it's not.

Lol exactly. People acting like 'blackpeoplemeet' has nothing to with race are being ridiculous. And no one is saying 'whitepeoplemeet' would be ok, which if not it's obviously and undeniably a double standard.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join