It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone else into LEGO?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 10:55 PM
link   
If you really want to put your new addiction to good use, I suggest getting a little free standing webcam, a bit of good lighting and some stop motion animation software - and create some awesome Lego Movies! My kids have had some good fun doing this.

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 12:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358
bricklink

For those without stores, try the link above. Very good for hard to get parts.

Watch the postage charges as they are all individual sellers.

No, I have nothing to do with them, just better source for Lego.

P

*WARNING*

That site is dangerous to LEGO fans!

I think I spent a few hours on there the other night. I probably could spend a few more too!

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Darkblade71

If you like the minifigures, you have to check out this site! It is hilarious! They are knock off's, but some are damn funny, and some people might find some of them offensive.
citizen brick

edit on 28-8-2014 by chiefsmom because: spelling as usual

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom
a reply to: Darkblade71

If you like the minifigures, you have to check out this site! It is hilarious! They are knock off's, but some are damn funny, and some people might find some of them offensive.
citizen brick

Haha! They have "Breaking Bad" minifigs! I'm so going to buy them! Maybe I'll make Jessie be the one who gets abducted by the greys...

EDIT: I just found and bought this...

Maybe they'll hang out in the Haunted House?
edit on 28-8-2014 by MystikMushroom because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

I lost it when I found the "leather enthusiast" And the "Shame enthusiast"!!!!!

Yep, I ordered them. I'll fit them in somewhere!!!!!! LOL

Their Zombie heads are pretty cool though too, right?

edit on 28-8-2014 by chiefsmom because: addition

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

I ordered a LEGO Jesus from Amazon...I might get a zombie head for him...

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Cold case murder 'solved' with LEGO: Toy blocks unexamined in slaying of elderly woman lead police to her 'killer' 26 years later

www.dailymail.co.uk... 91-slaying-elderly-woman.htm

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Well, just had to report in. The good news, the haunted mansion shipped, and is suppose to be delivered tomorrow, and we are having a cold crappy weekend here. Awesome!!!!!

AND, MM, did you get your order from Citizen Brick? I have to take a picture tonight, because the wording on the figures packaging cracked me up.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Not sure if anyone is still checking this thread
But this really needs support:
Goonies Lego

Also, if you look under the "products under review"

A Big Bang Theory set!!!!!!!

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 11:24 AM
link   

The Goonies is pretty cool -- I just built the Exosuit, Republic Gunship and Y-Wing this weekend (busy, I know!)

I have another Exosuit on the way to keep in the box, sealed as a collector's item. Those things are flying off the shelves like hotcakes! I can see why, it looks so cool when built.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Lego...mwaaa...are you kidding me!!

I have three boys (age 6,8 and 11) so the Lego is everywhere. Well a few years ago I deceided to finally make use of our basement and build it into a Lego playroom.

Every Christmas, birthday or other occasion we buy new sets..

And I even get the guests to join in the fun (because let's be honest, who doesn"t like Lego)

But recently we have discovered that building from your own imagination is even way more fun!!

(It's some kind of pirate fortress)

Next step is indeed looking for a small camera because me oldest son is interested in making a small stop-motion movie..

Best educational toys as far as I'm concerned!!

Peace

(I posted before reading the rest of the thread but after this reply I certainly will! S+F!!!)

edit on 15-9-2014 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 01:56 PM
link   
MM
I had to look up the Exosuit, I didn't know what that was. That is pretty cool.

I didn't get to build until yesterday, so I just did the smaller sets of the Monster fighters. I may start the Haunted Mansion tonight, but I'm one of those that has a hard time stopping until it's done, so I wouldn't get any sleep.

@OM
OMG!!!!! I'm to old for adoption, but dang, if I wasn't, I would never leave that basement!!!!

What a great dad!!!!

Oh, you could just come create that in my basement! LOL I hope my sons don't ask for theirs. I have totes of them!
edit on 15-9-2014 by chiefsmom because: addition

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 07:54 AM
link   
I doubt anyone is still interested in this thread, which is a shame.

But if you want a great laugh, check out this site I found about the worst lego sets ever made. And be sure to read the comments section. They had me laughing out loud this morning. Especially the Hunter Thompson comment.

Aweful Legos

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 08:57 AM
link   
I am still following it.

I do think though that a mod should move it to member art!

P

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 10:02 AM
link   
I got Homer jr into legos, we buy a set every few months, I put em together, he plays with em lol
Here's a quick movie he did with his lego figures:

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Nonononono....somebody is still interested in this thread!! Don't close it!!

Those terrible Lego creations were hilarious, thanks for the laugh.

Peace

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: HomerinNC

Wow Homer that is some pretty creative work. I am trying to help my kid with his own Lego stop-motion video but we went about making 24 photos for every second of film and I have noticed that his concentration and motivation is sinking pretty quick because 3 whole days of work only render him 2 seconds of film.

I am going to suggest him to go at it like your kid did.

Peace

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 10:55 AM
link   

When I was a child/teen, I loved lego. Even as a young adult I constructed various designs out of them. Then I moved onto Autodesk...

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I've got the Haunted Mansion in a box ready to be put together for Halloween along with the Ecto-1 from Ghostbusters!

I did the TIE-Fighter this past weekend instead of the UCS R2-D2 (I was to tired to tackle that one!). I have no idea when I'll get around to opening that one up and doing it.

I'm thinking of getting the Ewok Village this paycheck, but I'm seriously running out of room for all these sets!

I ordered the "Ewok Attack" with an extra AT-ST used off of Ebay, and was pretty upset that it was missing some key pieces. The seller cleverly took photos to hide this fact. Buyer beware on Ebay!

I should have my 10 Republic Clone Troopers in the mail today to outfit my Republic Transport -- the set only comes with I think 3, clearly not enough!

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: operation mindcrime

its a lego app, check whomever makes your smartphone and see if its there, just enter in LEGO

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join